Bill Whatcott wishes you a Merry Christmas!

Help show what a forum like this can accomplish.

Bill Whatcott wishes you a Merry Christmas!

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:25 am

Dear Friends,

I am in Vancouver with my Dad this Christmas. I pray all of you are blessed this Christmas as you remember God's gift of His Son for our eternal salvation this Holy Season.

"Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger."
Luke 2:10-12

Here is my Dad with Tito the Chihuahua. Tito has decided to endear himself to me this Christmas Eve by hopping on my lap, affectionately licking my chin and then he sat on my lap, wagged his tail a little, and urinated on my thigh. Dad is holding Tito now as he knows, I might be inclined to substitute the Christmas turkey in the oven with Tito. thinking2

Here I am having a Christmas visit with pro-life warrior and friend Sissy VonDehn. She is currently appealing a criminal conviction for violating an injunction prohibiting peaceful protest in front of Everywoman's abortuary by silently handing out copies of the injunction in front of Everywoman's abortuary. The crown attorney requested 3 months in jail for this "crime"..... :icon_rolleyes:

Here is Sissy's "crime." You have to typically get arrested for shoplifting about a dozen times in Canada before the crown will request a 3 month prison sentence. You only have to hand out copies of an abortuary injunction once in the abortuary's injunction zone for the crown to request that sort of sentence.

Here I am Christmas visiting with a God fearing Pastor friend of mine, Rev. Gerhardt Wilch. Gerhardt is currently pastoring at Faith Lutheran Church in Surrey, BC. Gerhardt is also a pro-life warrior. He once joined me in a prophetic witness with graphic abortion signs in front of the Salvation Army Scarborough Citadel. We witnessed to the Salvation Army congregation to take a stronger stand to defend all unborn children. Here is an article on the Salvation Army's compromise with the killing of unborn children: http://freenorthamerica.ca/viewtopic.ph ... 2bd09cf1ed

Anyways I ask you remember these important prayer requests for me for the New Year. pray1

1. Pray for my new schooling endeavour. I will be taking the full time 6 month Machining Technician Course at NAIT. Here it is: http://www.nait.ca/course_MAC790.asp?As ... 2011-08-01
As folks who follow my updates know, my endeavour in Correctional Studies at GrantMacewan University got rather fun, interesting, and unprofitable, once it became known in class that I was a "radical' Christian, pro-life/ pro-family activist. To read about my Grant MacEwan gong show experience and how security started chasing me around the campus residence as I distributed 500 anti-sodomy/anti-abortion flyers, floor to floor go here: viewtopic.php?t=6969 and here: viewtopic.php?t=7451

I doubt machining will be as political as Correctional Studies and given that it is a trade which actually produces something useful, I doubt my classmates or teachers at NAIT are going to care enough to Google my background (As happened at Grant Macewan) and then mass distribute e-mails throughout the class warning people not to associate with me because I happen to disagree with sodomy and abortion. Pray that I can actually learn something useful this time, complete the program and then settle into stable and long term employment in my chosen field.

2. Pray for my 3 current court battles:
(1) My Supreme Court judgement will be coming soon. Pray our Supreme Court justices rule in favour of religious freedom and the right to tell the truth in the public square.
(2) My legal battle with the University of Calgary. Pray for God's blessing to be upon my lawyer Dale Fedorchuk and for him to do well as he defends this case in the Calgary Court of Queens Bench. Pray this case leads to greater freedom for social conservatives to express themselves on important moral issues on our publicly funded university campuses.
(3) My legal battle with the Edmonton Police "Service." My lawyer friend Daniel Mol has a chamber date set for April17/2012 in the Edmonton Court of Queens Bench. Pray that we succeed in forcing the Edmonton Police to not only take their derogatory comments about my activism off my security clearance, but that we set a precedent forcing all police agencies to respect the Charter principle of freedom of speech and that police agencies will understand they can't punish activists they disagree with when the courts rule no crime was committed by the targeted activists.

God's blessing on all of you this Christmas and may you enjoy a happy and prosperous New Year!

In His Name
Bill Whatcott

Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Bill Whatcott wishes you a Merry Christmas!

Postby evolution8 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:46 am

Merry Christmas honey and thank you for sharing these pictures.
I may not be there physically to spend the holidays with you and dad but you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
iloveyou02 cheekkiss1
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Like she says....but NO KISSES!
Merry Christmas Bill blessyou
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby MaryGraceWhatcott » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:20 pm

blessyou Merry Christmas Dad!Hope you have a good time and hope everything works out with battle and court.
God bless,
Mary
MaryGraceWhatcott

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 am

Thanks everyone.... :happy:

I pray that all of you have had a blessed holiday too and may God give all of you a prosperous and happy New Year..... blessyou
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ebedmelech » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 am

Thank you and I hope you and yours had a Very Merry Christmas! :amen:
Ebedmelech
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby evolution8 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am

Doc Notgay wrote:Like she says....but NO KISSES!
Merry Christmas Bill blessyou

Hahaha! You're so funny Doc! laughing7
Merry Christmas and a joyful, peaceful and prosperous New Year to you and your family!
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 am

Thank you Mary and Ebedmelech!
Happy New Year too! blessyou
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Thanks Honey, Mary, Doc and Ebedmelech...... blessyou

I will be driving back to Edmonton tomorrow. Pray for travelling mercies, especially as the roads are a bit icy in the mountains this time of year. I will be helping a friend move on the 29th and will be in school on January 2nd........
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 am

Have a safe trip back home honey!
Will pray for you... iloveyou02
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Prayer Requests and Devotionals