A shout out to Bill

A place just to get together and chat about whatever.

A shout out to Bill

Postby Jesus is Lord » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:29 am

Hello Bill, I was led here from a search, and it reminded me I once created an account there.

Anyway I actually saw you last December when you were waiting in the airport in Shanghai, to go back to Manila. At the time I thought I recognized you, but I told myself it couldn't be you, although I did hear you say to someone else your wife was a Filipina and I remembered that fact about you from the news. Still I dismissed it.

However once arriving in the Ninoy Aquino airport to pick up my luggage, at some point I saw luggage with your name on it circling around in the carousel. At that point I recognized it was indeed you, but unfortunately I had to leave for another terminal and didn't see you again.

So I would simply would like to say thank you for your valiant efforts in attempting to help the case of free speech for social conservatives in Canada and for standing up for traditional values in our country. Much like you, I fear for this country's future. I also married a Filipina as well because I wanted to marry a woman who closely aligned to my own social conservative, Catholic stances. We're in the process of getting her permanent residency for Canada.

Thank you and God bless you Bill!
Jesus is Lord

Re: A shout out to Bill

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you for sharing! Too bad you didn't say hi in the airport.....

I pray all goes well with your residency application.....

May God blessyou
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to The Friendly Place