Whatcott Youtube Comment: Kentucky Court Clerk goes to jail

You got an opinion, essay or argument of your own? If you think its good put it here!

Should Kim Davis go to jail for refusing to give marriage licenses to homosexuals?

Yes
No votes
No
100%
Unsure
No votes

Total votes : 2

Whatcott Youtube Comment: Kentucky Court Clerk goes to jail

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:04 am

Whatcott looks at a completely different angle from the media and looks at what marriage is in determining whether Kim Davis was correct in refusing to carry out Judge Bunning's order to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples in Rowan County Kentucky.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott Youtube Comment: Kentucky Court Clerk goes to j

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 am

Kim Davis getting verbally abused by homosexual activists in her office for refusing to issue
them marriage licenses.

The Day I Began to see Homosexual Activism as an Existential Threat to Christianity
Bill Whatcott
September 5, 2015

During the late 1980s I remember taking heat as a young Christian for speaking out against homosexual rights on my college campus. I remember thinking "the sin of homosexuality is widely accepted in Canada now." This thought was not an overly alarming thought at the time to me. Of course I thought my classmates were wrong to embrace homosexual rights as I knew even as a young Christian that the Bible (and therefore God) condemned homosexual behaviour as a sin. However, I did not see the homosexual rights movement at the time as an existential threat to the Christian faith. I was roasted in class for saying homosexuality was a sin, but I was still able to get a job and no human rights commission was slapping me with a fine to punish me for expressing my opinion. In the end my attitude was live and let live. I say homosexuality is wrong, you say it is ok, we'll agree to disagree............Life goes on.........

By 1997 my view of homosexuality as merely being a serious sin to being an actual existential threat to the Christian faith came into focus with the human rights prosecution of London, ON, Mayor Dianne Haskett for the alleged "crime" of not proclaiming a "gay pride" day. That day when the human rights commission convicted the Mayor of discrimination and decided that homosexuals have a "human right" to force elected officials to proclaim their sin as something to be "proud" of, then I realized this is not an issue that is live and let live.

For a few years I felt like the odd man out as I warned fellow Christians about the dangers of the homosexual agenda and I know my early flyers on the topic of the homosexual threat to the Christian church were not taken seriously by many.

By around 2010 or so I think many more Canadian Christians started seeing it my way. By then many Christians had their jobs or businesses ruined by homosexual activists, and many more Christians who were more likable and less "strident" than myself were hit with human rights complaints by homosexual activists.

Now we have a Christian in jail in the USA for not issuing a homosexual marriage license.....

I think all Christians with an IQ over 100 should know by now the homosexual rights movement isn't about winning simple acceptance, so much as using coercion to get full acquisition to their demands.

However, just because Christians understand what issues are at stake, that does not mean pro-family groups can expect the desired response. Most Christians since 2010 who looked at the evidence and agreed with me, would usually give me this sort of response, "Keep up the good work speaking out, as for me I am too much of a coward to speak up as you do, I have a family and job to worry about. I'll just get to heaven with a lesser crown when I die."

Or in another case a pro-life group I was with dropped me as a board member after a homosexual rights group went to all my carpet cleaning customers and warned them to drop me as their service provider on pain of facing a boycott and being known as a supporter of bigotry.....

The President of the pro-life group agreed with me completely on the homosexual issue but decided my speaking on homosexuality was "too controversial" and decided it safer to only speak on abortion.....

The thoughts of many is so long as they stay quiet they can lose their freedom to speak on homosexuality but still keep their faith and remain in a comfort zone......

These are Christians who want to serve two masters without either master demanding too much. In the end I doubt their compromise is going to go too well.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Here is the Australian "same sex couple" who the Australian Broadcasting Corporation hailed as "model parents."

Mark Newton, right, with Peter Truong and their son outside their Cairns home. (Image from brisbanetimes.com.au)

Australian pedophile gets 30 years in US jail for abusing Russian-born boy
Published time: 10 Dec, 2013 06:06
http://www.rt.com/news/australian-paedo ... -jail-976/

An Australian, who together with his domestic partner, bought a newborn boy in Russia and allowed men around the world to abuse him, has been sentenced in a US court to 30 years in jail.

Peter Truong, 36, born in Vietnam, and his partner Mark Newton, 42, born in the US, both Australian citizens, bought a newborn boy in Russia for US$8,000, according to prosecutors.

The boy’s birth papers were falsified to list Newton as his biological father. The fraud then allowed the boy to be adopted and taken to Queensland, Australia, where the pair lived.

Law enforcers assume the pair allowed at least eight men in different countries, including Australia, the US, Germany and France, to abuse the boy between the ages of two and six. The men recorded videos of their own sexual assaults on the baby and distributed them across a global pedophile web-source, known as the Boy Lovers Network.

In June, Mark Newton was sentenced for the maximum term of 40 years by a US judge in Indianapolis.

Truong faced similar sentence. He however struck a plea deal with prosecutors. The deal could have allowed a minimum of 24 years. Both men were tried in the US District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.

While announcing the sentence in Indianapolis on Monday, District Court Judge Sarah Evans Barker emphasized Truong’s cooperation with the authorities in helping them find other pedophiles. She also noted the fact the accused was himself a victim of childhood abuse.

The pedophile pair was arrested in Los Angeles in 2011. The boy has now reportedly been adopted by a US family.

The story caused a stir in the Russian media, with the country’s Ombudsman for Children’s Rights Pavel Astakhov promising to closely follow the boy’s life in the new family, as according to Russian law an adopted child remains a Russian citizen until adulthood.

“Russian orphans have always attracted foreign perverts because of accessibility. The foreigners were simply coming and taking children for money,” Astakhov told RT following Newton’s sentencing in June.

The story of the Australian pedophile pair once again added fuel to the debate over the issue of adoptions of Russian children by foreign citizens, which split the society, when the so-called ‘Dima Yakovlev Law’ was adopted in 2012.

The law banning American citizens from adopting Russian children was named after a two-year old Russian boy, who died in 2008 from heatstroke after his adoptive US father left him locked in a car on a hot day.

The supporters of the law have cited multiple cases of abuse from the US adoptive parents against Russian children. According to Pavel Astakhov, 19 Russian children have been killed in American families since 2001.

The law’s opponents believe it’s a politically-motivated response to the US Magnitsky Act – the entry ban and asset freeze on Russian tax, law and court officials who, in view of the authors of the act, are guilty of violations of Human Rights.

In June 2013, Russia’s State Duma passed an amendment that bans the adoption of Russian children by same-sex couples from abroad and in September the coal-mining territory of Kemerovo voted to completely outlaw adoptions of local children by foreigners, making it the first region of the Russian Federation to introduce such a radical measure. Kemerovo MPs recently suggested that the State Duma follow suit with a complete ban on foreign adoptions.

Earlier this month, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev praised the laws restricting foreign adoptions, saying they resulted in increased number of domestic adoptions, which grew by 5,000 compared to 2012.

Medvedev also stressed that most of the children who had their American adoptions suspended when the Dima Yakovlev Law came into force had found new families in Russia.

“In all, we had 259 kids who were about to leave for America. All but 95 of them still have not received accommodation in a new family,” he reported. “We will definitely bring this process to its logical conclusion.”
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:31 pm

The big question is why our media never mentioned the homosexual abuse of this boy.

Oh. I forgot. The media doesn't like to offend their bum buddies. deathhand
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Return to Opinion and Rhetoric Room