WHEN WILL WE ADMIT THE TRUTH about Barack Obama?

You got an opinion, essay or argument of your own? If you think its good put it here!

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue May 06, 2008 8:38 pm

\"Watchman\" wrote:
\"Yeh\" wrote:The aborted baby is an abstract; a woman may choose an abortion, or she may not. Taxes are real; everyone pays them.

Aborted babies are beautifully created in the eyes of God. This is no abstract. It's LIFE!

Anyway, if you think abortions are going to be outlawed you're dreaming.

And unfortunately, it's because of people who think like you that this is likely a true statement.

No we can prevail against Yeh's thinking. The truth abortion murders innocent children will prevail. We just have to overcome fear and apathy amongst our ranks and fight harder.

We won in Poland we can when in North America......
:cross:Christ is the answer!
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Yeh » Wed May 07, 2008 5:21 am

\"Watchman\" wrote:Aborted babies are beautifully created in the eyes of God. This is no abstract. It's LIFE!
Right, and it has nothing to do with anyone who doesn't get an abortion.

Everyone pays taxes.

And unfortunately, it's because of people who think like you that this is likely a true statement.
No, it's because even if Roe V Wade is overturned (which is certainly possible) then it is up for each state to decide whether to criminalize abortion or not. Do you really believe that ultra-liberal NY or California is going to criminalize abortions?
Show me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of a man you are, for it shows me what your ideal of manhood is, and what kind of man you long to be. -Thomas Carlyle
Yeh
FNA Employee
FNA Employee

Postby Yeh » Wed May 07, 2008 5:23 am

\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:No we can prevail against Yeh's thinking. The truth abortion murders innocent children will prevail. We just have to overcome fear and apathy amongst our ranks and fight harder.
I'm not afraid and I'm not apathetic. I'm facing reality.

In any case I would want exceptions for rape/incest/life of the mother. Most pro-lifers are not cool with that, which means you'll never have majority support.
Poland is a very conservative country. Comparing them to America is apples and oranges, friend.
Show me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of a man you are, for it shows me what your ideal of manhood is, and what kind of man you long to be. -Thomas Carlyle
Yeh
FNA Employee
FNA Employee

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed May 07, 2008 6:06 am

\"Yeh\" wrote:
\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:No we can prevail against Yeh's thinking. The truth abortion murders innocent children will prevail. We just have to overcome fear and apathy amongst our ranks and fight harder.
I'm not afraid and I'm not apathetic. I'm facing reality.

In any case I would want exceptions for rape/incest/life of the mother. Most pro-lifers are not cool with that, which means you'll never have majority support.
Poland is a very conservative country. Comparing them to America is apples and oranges, friend.

Poland use to be communist. Canada was very conservative 50 yrs ago. My point is things can change and one of my missions is to be a voice in bringing conservatism and Christianity back to Canada.... :mrgreen:

Actually I would take you up on outlawing abortion on demand and having the rape/incest and life of the mother exceptions....

Of course as soon as such a law was passed I would hope pro-lifers would start presenting the arguments as to why a baby is still a baby even if conceived by rape and incest.

As for life of the mother? An abortion for such a reason isn't really necessary. We can bring an unborn child out of the womb early and save both the mother and baby nowadays.

Being pro-life does not mean we treat the mother as less important than her child. What it means is both the mother and child are patients of great value in the eyes of their doctor and society.

"Then God said, Let Us make man in Our image." Genesis 1:26
:cross:Christ is the answer!
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Yeh » Mon May 12, 2008 10:48 am

\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:Poland use to be communist. Canada was very conservative 50 yrs ago. My point is things can change and one of my missions is to be a voice in bringing conservatism and Christianity back to Canada.... :mrgreen:
I wish you much success with that.

Actually I would take you up on outlawing abortion on demand and having the rape/incest and life of the mother exceptions....

Of course as soon as such a law was passed I would hope pro-lifers would start presenting the arguments as to why a baby is still a baby even if conceived by rape and incest.
Now see, there you go killing a good thing. I'd rather see abortion remain legal than have it illegal under all circumstances.
As for life of the mother? An abortion for such a reason isn't really necessary. We can bring an unborn child out of the womb early and save both the mother and baby nowadays.
So you're a doctor as well as a politician? That's amazing.
Yeh
FNA Employee
FNA Employee

Previous

Return to Opinion and Rhetoric Room