Is it worth the Sacrafice or should we do something?

You got an opinion, essay or argument of your own? If you think its good put it here!

Postby Tory_canuck » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:43 pm

This is in response to "spirit day" which is supposed to advocate for those who are being bullied, but over the past few years, it has been hijacked by homosexualists under the guise of those who suffered years of bullying in school for other reasons which have nothing to do with homosexuality. A link to one anti bullying site here would also show and demonstrate how this all has been hijacked by the gay agenda. I am not saying that throwing rocks or spitting on gay people is ok, but at the same time, anti bullying should be more about those such as those who don't fit in or are mistreated and spat on because of a lazy eye or disability...because they don't have a vast community to stand up for them...Although I was bullied as a teen, I will no longer support an anti bullying campaign unless it is one run by a catholic school privately or some other christian organization. I find this whole spirit day thing a slap in the face.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... er-20-2010

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... 04083.html

During most of my younger years, I had been bullied and pushed to the side, however what kept me going was my perseverance and a high school vice principal who never let any of those who were bullied down. I am not a queer nor am I a minority, but because of other reasons, I was in the situation I was. I was quiet and had different interests than the others and my family was not as wealthy as the others. High School was alot like being in war, ...you did what you had to survive, and if you fight and persevere, you will see victory...It will all end one day, but for many it becomes a losing battle because the teachers sometimes did side with the bullies. Not every kid had that vice principal who faithfully stood up for them. Now looking back it seems I have won the battle, but the war still rages on.....THIS TIME, it is the gay agenda hijacking the efforts of those who were bullied in order to push their perverted ways. Over the past years, there have been several campaigns to curtail bullying, but now it is no longer done for the kid with the lazy eye or the dyslexic kid or the kid who just didn't fit in....the homosexual activists hijacked it...so now every odd kid who is not a queer or agrees with the queer agenda is pushed to the side and left to the wolves. With this in mind, I would go through another ten years of bullying than let the gay agenda take over the future..it would be a worthy sacrifice. Should every conservative boycott the anti bullying campaign as protest to the gay agenda and leave those kids who are not queer to the wolves and say it is a worthy sacrifice, or should we stand up and start our own campaign for these kids who now not only find themselves excluded by their classmates but also by those who claim to be against bullying.What the queer activists are doing is causing these kids to suffer in silence while the gay agenda gets the limelight. We as Conservatives have a duty to protect those who find themselves in this predicament. If we do not, the school shootings and the suicides will continue, because those we were supposed to advocate for and protect were all pushed to the side so the gay agenda could be pushed in.
Tory_canuck
FNA Employee
FNA Employee

Re: Is it worth the Sacrafice or should we do something?

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Much of this anti-bullying initiative is just pro-homosexual propaganda manufactured by activists and their minions in the media in an attempt to silence legitimate criticism from Christians and other social conservatives who understand homosexual behaviour is harmful.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Is it worth the Sacrafice or should we do something?

Postby Tory_canuck » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:25 am

Hence the reason I started this thread. The homosexual activists have hijacked a good cause and perverted it into something so the conservative kids who are bullied are thrusted to the side and pushed to the brink of hopelessness and dispair. We as conservatives have a duty counter the perversions created by the gay agenda and stand up for the conservatives who face discrimination based on their views and opposition to the gay agenda.
Tory_canuck
FNA Employee
FNA Employee

Return to Opinion and Rhetoric Room