Whatcott off to Ontario, please pray for travel mercies

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott off to Ontario, please pray for travel mercies

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat May 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Homosexual Premier Kathleen Wynne with her two commie buddies Justin Trudeau and Bob Rae

Dear Friends,

I am off to the land that has a lesbian Liberal Premier and a whopping $269 billion in public debt. Please pray for travel mercies and that God blesses my work in Ontario. For those who are interested, I am travelling with 300 copies of my new book, Born in a Graveyard. I will be in Ottawa, Toronto and St Catherines, so if you wish to get an autographed copy you can give me a call, 306-861-6140.

Or you can purchase one from my publisher and have it mailed to you: http://www.borninagraveyard.com

My travel itinerary can be seen here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10099

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott off to Ontario, please pray for travel mercies

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat May 03, 2014 3:28 pm

I hope to buy a copy of your book at the Pro-life March in Ottawa on May 8th.
See you there Bill. smile1
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby evolution8 » Sat May 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Be safe honey and I pray you get lots of books sold! pray1 Hey Doc, thank you in advance! You'll enjoy reading Bill's book I tell you. :happy:
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon May 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Last night I pulled over by Lake Superior, I think about 1/2 hour from Thunder Bay and got 3 hours sleep. When I awoke in the morning I certainly saw evidence of climate change. Indeed, as of Monday, May 5 Lake Superior is still covered in ice!

When I hitchhiked through this same area during the spring of 1987 (I think late April) the ice was already melted! It looks like global cooling (at least in Thunder Bay) to me. I guess climate really does change......... :phew:

Tonight I think I will pull over and crash in Sudbury. Please continue to pray for travel mercies, this is one heck of a long drive! rebel_shock
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Today was a full and interesting day. I slept behind a fuel station last night somewhere between Sault Ste Marie and Sudbury. Because I was tired I slept soundly until 6 am and then I started driving again. I made it to Sudbury and after a little rest headed out on Highway 17 where I found two Indians named Charles and Kim who were hitchhiking on the side of the road. Anyways, I picked them up and gave them a ride, as they were on their way to Deep River. I was hoping to share the Gospel with them, but unfortunately they both were drinking early in the morning and were tired from hitchhiking, so they fell asleep and were rather non-communicative for most of the trip. I did find out that Charles was unemployed and Kim worked part time cleaning under the table for a subcontractor who has her clean for mining companies. Her pay isn't bad for under the table cleaning work, $15.00 hr.

After I dropped Kim and Charles off, I headed to Pembrooke and checked my e-mails. One of my supporters from Eganville area messaged me and asked me to drop by his house, so I drove over to his house and I was given a shower, fed Chinese food, sold a copy of my new book "Born in a Graveyard," and tonight I have a nice bed to sleep in. God is good...... :happy:

Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
Psalm 25:8
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:56 am

God is indeed great honey!
That was very timely when you badly needed a shower, nice food to eat and comfortable place to sleep.
Thanks a lot DocNotGay, for being such a generous and hospitable host. It was also nice talking to you.
May God bless you and your family! pray1
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed May 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Today I arrived in Ottawa. When I got to the Parliament Hill I went to see Father Tony Van Hee, but before being able to find him I was greeted with this site. Hundreds of Falun Gong practitioners doing the "spiritual exercises" on the grounds of Parliament.

I eventually found Father Tony and this little Fulan Gong woman who was debatjng with my friend Don. She is explaining to both Don and I that "Jesus is gradeschool" and that Don and I have to "grow up and get to university," which is according to her attained by becoming a Falun Gong practitioner. I told the young Falun Gong evangelist that Jesus is beyond university, and that in actual fact He is the way, the truth and the life.

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Anyways, after arguing with the young lady for a bit, I enjoyed some fellowship with Father Tony and Don. I then met Neil my first editor who also wrote the forward in my book Born in a Graveyard. I then headed to the Quebec side with my friend Gary and will be staying at his house tonight, along with his wife, two children and their dog Molly..... :happy:

While travelling through Hull Quebec, I saw this truck go up in flames. A firetruck quickly arrived on the scene. I pray the occupants of the pickup truck are ok.

Tomorrow the March for Life will be taking place and I will be joining Rosemary Connel's Show the Truth at 12:00 at the Parliament. Please pray for this witness and that God blesses my book sales....
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SaintNobody » Wed May 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Rosemary's demo is on Bank Street in front of the abortuary.

SoCon or Bust got wind of a "march" on Elgin... Although I wonder if it's just their usual immobile counter protest.

http://www.socon.ca/human-rights-night/

Anyhow, you might consider reaching out to them. Just a thought.
SaintNobody
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Return to Gatherings and Activism