Faith Goldy articulates common sense on Whatcott & guns

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Faith Goldy articulates common sense on Whatcott & guns

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:43 am

Just when you thought all was lost in Canada's media world a young and beautiful media personality steps up to the plate and defends the right of socially conservative Christians to own guns....... respect001
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/feat ... 7847870001

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe;"Luke 11:21 :rambo:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Faith Goldy articulates common sense on Whatcott & guns

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:09 am

I appreciate Faith's opinion piece, my only critique would be that Faith may not understand just how flimsy the foundation is that protects our "fundamental freedoms." The Charter's clause "subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society" has meant that left wing judges can abrogate our "fundamental freedoms" in a pretty willy nilly fashion.

My research for my new book ""Political Prisoners in Canada; Their lives, their advocacy and how the state uses incarceration to silence their voices" has led me to believe Canada is actually more repressive than most European countries, with the exception possibly of West Germany. I can't find anyone in modern day Russia who has languished in prison for as long as Canada's Linda Gibbons or Brad Love for simply articulating views or peacefully standing on a sidewalk with a sign. The P--- Riot girls have spent less time in jail than Linda and they had to accumulate prior convictions for publicly copulating in museums in front of women and children and go to public supermarkets to ram chicken legs up their vaginas (once again in front of women and children) before they finally got 2 years in jail for storming an Orthodox Cathedral swearing and blaspheming. The Canadian political prisoners in my book do not behave like these women, but yet they go to jail for longer.

So, I certainly appreciate Faith speaking out in favour of free speech and the right to own property, but (sorry for not sounding optimistic) I do believe these rights are not at all secure in Canada and the fragility of our "fundamental freedoms" is precisely what was intended by Trudeau when he crafted the Charter. They are only rights to be conferred and taken away as seen fit by unelected judges, who alone seem qualified to decide what is "reasonable" and what is not.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:26 pm

We need more faith and Faith Goldy's. angel5
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Ebedmelech » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:38 am

Faith was subbing for Brian Lilley this past week, I hope one day she gets her own show. It is wonderful to see how well she has progressed since joining Sun TV.
I briefly met her briefly once before doing a Michael Coren interview. We should pray for her as it takes courage and strength to stand for Christians. Thank you Faith and God Bless!
Ebedmelech
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Return to Gatherings and Activism