Whatcott hands out 2500 Gospel condoms at Vancouver Pride

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Re: Whatcott hands out 2500 Gospel condoms at Vancouver Prid

Postby frankiedelano » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:11 pm

So... You lied about your names. You bore with you the image of a false god. You claimed to be the church of that false god. When you were nearly caught, you did not then declare your true selves and your true purpose but instead DENIED THE GOOD NEWS you were supposedly there to spread.

You broke two of the Ten Commandments from the Lord as handed to Moses. You lied, which is pretty clearly stated in the bible is utterly unacceptable to God. Three of the Ten Commandments then because by lying while witnessing, you were by definition false witnesses.

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
Proverbs 13:5 A righteous man hates lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and comes to shame.
Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
Leviticus 19:11 You shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.

Repent Brothers for you have lost the way. You had the opportunity to show moral courage when you were nearly discovered but instead you denied Jesus JUST as Peter did.

Realize that you have sinned, ask God for forgiveness and SIN NO MORE!
frankiedelano

Postby Ben Kenobi » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:57 pm

HI Bill, you need to move your photos and have them hosted by FNA. Hard for us to see when they can't be seen by Photobucket.
Ben Kenobi
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher

Postby Ben Kenobi » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi Frankie - the Lord himself argues in favor of evangelization.

There are several points in the bible where the Jews conceal their true intent in order to achieve what could not be achieved otherwise - access to the enemies camp - and to lure the general of the enemy so that he could be assassinated. YHWH saw this as righteousness.

I would argue that Bill simply took advantage of their blind spots and their utter hatred of the true Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Had they not had this utter hatred, they would have accepted him for what he was.
Ben Kenobi
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Ben Kenobi wrote:HI Bill, you need to move your photos and have them hosted by FNA. Hard for us to see when they can't be seen by Photobucket.

Thanks Sean, we are working on it. These "loving" homosexual activists are trying to get me off the internet. Just pray and ask God to help me deal with their attempts at censorship......

In the mean time follow my example, ignore the criticisms of the disingenuous and keep telling the truth, "Gay" is not ok, God calls us to self control, not perversion that spreads disease and deviance...... shameonyou
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:18 am

That's the way homosexual activists work. If they can't get someone to gobble their lies, they try to shut their voice up.
I notice Bill and his friends never try to stop the homosexuals from their free speech.
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Previous

Return to Gatherings and Activism