Whatcott Facebook account restored, on AFA radio tomorrow!

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

How do you like Bill best?

I like Bill with pink hair
No votes
I like Bill with his normal gray hair
38%
I like Bill either way
38%
I don't like Bill
25%
Unsure
No votes

Total votes : 8

Whatcott Facebook account restored, on AFA radio tomorrow!

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 pm

ImageImage
Women seemed to like Bill when he had pink hair----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bill no longer has pink hair

Dear Friends,

Thank you for petitioning Facebook and asking them to reconsider disabling my account. I guess someone over there was fair minded and realized disabling my account was ridiculous, when pro-homosexual and feminist accounts operate freely complete with profanities and activist activities that are way more vulgar and aggressive than mine..... :thankyou:

For those who would like to follow Bill Whatcott on Facebook you can go here: https://www.facebook.com/bill.whatcott

I am going to be interviewed by American Family Radio tomorrow, Tuesday, August 12 at 11:00 AM CST

You can listen live if you wish at:
http://www.afr.net/

Please continue to pray for my upcoming mediation session with Aaron Rubin at the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission. Aaron denied me service at his computer shop because of my moral and religious views on homosexuality. While that would be fine in any other context as I am a believer in property rights and believe a property owner should be able to discriminate as he sees fit with his/her own property, Aaron aggravated matters by telling me Christians should have no right to discriminate when it comes to being forced to conduct homosexual pseudo marriages as he threw me out his door. Well, if he supports Canada's "human rights" laws and the fact they coerce people to do things they don't agree with, then it should be reasonable to expect him to abide by the code too........ thinking2

Anyways, the mediation session is scheduled for Tuesday, August 19th at 2:00 at the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission office. My hope is this matter gets settled through mediation and that no trial is necessary. To that end, I am not looking for monetary compensation, but rather a non-monetary remedial measure that will definitely not be punitive for Aaron.

Peter LaBarbera and my trial is coming up October 29th, for our Mischief charges related to our prophetic witness against abortion and homosexuality at the University of Regina campus. We will be in the Regina Provincial Court, in courtroom 5 at 9:30 AM. All are welcome to attend.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." Matthew 5:6 :cross:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott Facebook account restored, on AFA radio tomorro

Postby Ben Kenobi » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:22 pm

As a fellow Christian I am called to LOVE Bill. So I will click on the, "no I don't like Bill" button.
Ben Kenobi

Re: Whatcott Facebook account restored, on AFA radio tomorro

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Thank you, it's nice to be liked and loved by the FNA family..... :woot: :happy: family1
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism