Whatcott Christmas update

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott Christmas update

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Bill doing what he likes to do and blessing people with the priceless gift of truth on Christmas Day.

Dear Friends,

I had a rather blessed and challenging Christmas today. I spent it with my mom here in Calgary. My faithful Edmonton Guerrilla fighter called me this morning to inform me his step dad (who is also a faithful friend and supporter of mine) is in the palliative stage of a battle with cancer. He is a Godly man who is quite elderly and has had a full and useful life. Given they don't trust the Alberta government much they asked me if I could help with the step father's home care. Well seeing as they are like family to me and I do have a background in home care (albeit 15 years ago) I agreed. So, I will be moving back to Edmonton in 2 weeks or so to help look after my friend. Please pray for this somewhat unexpected transition in my life. Mind you it isn't really a sacrifice. I can't think of a finer Christian to help look after.

Today was a sunny and warm day in Calgary. The temperature was close to zero (32 F) and the sidewalks were snow free (rare for Calgary at this time of year). Given it was such a lovely day for flyers and I felt like blessing Calgary for Christmas, I decided to launch the Glorious Gospel Jihad against homosexual activism in Calgary's schools 2 days early and delivered 300 or so flyers to mailboxes in Jim Prentice's riding today. :happy:

So far I got two e-mails from shocked residents in Prentice's riding. Neither appreciated my flyer, but I told them my flyer might have been the most important (albeit unsolicited) Christmas gift they got this year and they should appreciate and seriously think about it.

Here is the Christmas gift educational flyer the two shocked e-mailers and 3000 other homes will get this year in Calgary: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VOm ... sp=sharing

For those who like to lift me up in prayer please pray for the Glorious Gospel Jihad here in Calgary and my move in the next couple of weeks to Edmonton. We will see how the Lord works things out in the coming New Year.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"Now there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon, and this man was righteous and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord's Christ. And he came in the Spirit into the temple, and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him according to the custom of the Law, he took him up in his arms and blessed God and said,

“Lord, now you are letting your servant depart in peace,
according to your word;
for my eyes have seen your salvation
that you have prepared in the presence of all peoples,
a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
and for glory to your people Israel.”

Luke 2:25-32
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott Christmas update

Postby RevSpitz » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:36 am

I'm glad you will be able to minister to your supporter and Christian friend in a real and practical way. I pray God anoints you and him during this time. As to the flyer, it is great, I believe it is one you have been using, maybe not.
RevSpitz
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby HalleluYaH » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:09 am

"Priceless gift of truth on christmas day"??? ... what an oxymoron putting the word 'truth' with the lie of x-mess day.
Does it matter that this day is IMPOSSIBLE to be the TRUE Messiah's birth?
Is it okay to celebrate the One who states He is "the truth" on a day that's foundation is a LIE?
Let's spell out the name of the likely inventor of x-mess ... s-a-t-a-n ... oh, move a letter and you'll have s-a-n-t-a ... (a coincidence? duh, right).

Is this a mistake on the Creator's part that He forgot to example anywhere in His Scriptures an annual celebration like this?
Did the TRUE Messiah and His TRUE followers just forget to celebrate x-mess by not even ONCE acknowledging it?
Did He exempt His clear warning NOT to ADD to the Word in Deu 4:2 & 12:32; Prov 30:5,6; Ecc 3:14 and Rev 22:18,19 just for this x-messy time?
Did He forget "this means you, you stupid christians" in His clear warning about NOT following the heathen in the pagan 'decking a tree' in Jer 10:2-4?
Was He not clear enough in Deu 12:30 to not follow after heathen, pagan worship (where this x-mess came from)?

Did the One who states "I change not" change His mind? (Mal 3:6)
Is the One who "is the same yesterday, today and forever" is suddenly not the same? (Heb 13:8)

NOPE! It's just that christianity is a change and NOT the same as the truth of the Scriptures. So much added that they do plus things they don't do that is commanded to do. A pharisee-like hypocrisy called 'christianity'!

And he cried with a mighty voice, saying, “Baḇel the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a haunt for every unclean spirit, and a haunt for every unclean and hated bird, And I heard another voice from the heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. Rev 18:2,4

http://publicideation.files.wordpress.c ... banned.gif
Last edited by HalleluYaH on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HalleluYaH
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:36 am

Don't let the Grinches wreck Christmas! God is not so hung up on the fact we don't know the exact day His Son was born. God is simply happy that we acknowledge the gift of His Son on Dec 25th.... :angelwithbell:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby HalleluYaH » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Lol, grinches now? More made-up paganism, how fitting to go with the falseness of x-mess! Perhaps your 'god' "is not so hung up on the fact" of the truth of the Scriptures ... not so 'hung up' on an outright lie.

However, the TRUE ONE is so "hung up on the facts" that those who love a lie, a falsehood do not enter the kingdom (Rev 22:15)!

How else could the Almighty guide His true followers that they find it exampled by His followers in His Word? If this is not true then anyone could add anything not found in Scriptures and justify it as "god is not so hung up on the fact" ... that we added marriage of adults to 9 year old children ... or He's changed His mind on abortion, or sodomy.
In fact, He commands against this x-mess as it is adding to His Word AND following pagan origins! And as you know oh too well, so-called 'churches' that have professed that "god is not so hung up on the fact" of homosexuality now. What's the difference, Bill? One Bill loves, the other he doesn't? Can you see the blatant hypocrisy in this?

And have you ever considered the date of His Son's birth was not revealed because perhaps He wanted us to celebrate His birth EVERY DAY rather than letting satan condense it into one day originated as an evil pagan ritual? Have you ever considered that the Almighty is smarter than you (us) and had a purpose for NOT telling us? Or does your 'god' have Alzheimer's and forgets to tell you things? : )

Oh and ask your wife if she is simply happy you acknowledge the gift of her birth on any day, like perhaps on april 1st or an ex-girlfriend's day.

Whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2Thess 2:9,10

Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Mar 7:7
HalleluYaH
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Halleleyah, can you please shut up. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't want to waste my precious Christian Holiday arguing with you about a Holiday that has been sanctioned by Christ's Church for nearly 2000 yrs.

For those who may be worried about going to Hell for celebrating Christmas: http://www.orlutheran.com/html/chrmas_pagan1.html
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi honey, don't let any pagan ruin our Christmas celebration.
Sing praises to the Lord and thank Him for the blessings He has bestowed upon us! :angelwithbell:
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby HalleluYaH » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:00 pm

The point is this x-mess is NOT sanctified and exampled by the TRUE Messiah or His true followers. It is NOT sanctified by the Scriptures. It is NOT sanctified by TheE ONLY One who counts ... Thee One who makes the decision of who enters the kingdom!
And you're not arguing with me, I'm just the messenger bring the truth of the Word (which you haven't been able to argue against), so you're arguing with the Scriptures and the One who inspired them! And you will always lose this argument as you can NOT support this pagan inspired heresy by the Word. So all have to choose if they will follow 'man' aka 'christ's church' or the truth of the Word.

There is often many who will read this and see the truth of the Word, as the Spirit convicts them to turn to the truth and reject the pagan x-mess. HalleluYaH !!!

"... choose you this day whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served .. for me and my house we will serve YaHUaH!
HalleluYaH
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby HalleluYaH » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:00 am

evolution8 wrote:Hi honey, don't let any pagan ruin our Christmas celebration.
It's x-mess that is pagan

For those who may be worried about going to Hell for celebrating Christmas: http://www.orlutheran.com/html/chrmas_pagan1.html

Some true history ...

Idolatry in the 'church'

The roman catholic church, in their attempt to make converts from among the pagans, felt that they had to find a way to identify culturally with them. They had the biblical story of the miraculous virgin birth of christ, so they decided they must invent it happened on 25 december and the pagans were invited to come to church and worship him. Thus there was a position of ambiguity, where some people might have genuinely converted to christianity while others turned up just to indulge in the latest religious innovation. It was equivalent to the inclusion of their 'jesus' in the roman pantheon of the gods, a matter which the early church had firmly resisted at the cost of the death of many martyrs.

Thus the roman catholic church established the madonna and child as the latest manifestation of the queen of heaven and her son. The pagans made no compromises, they didn't need to, they just came and worshipped their new deities because it fitted in nicely with what they already believed.

While it's easy to knock the catholic church because of their mary idolatry, the protestants cannot be left off the hook. The protestant reformation dispensed with only a part of the babylonian system of worship. The celebration of christmas, inherited from the roman catholic church, via pagan Rome, via Egypt, via Babylon, is still practiced as one of the most important event in the protestant christian calendar, so from that point of view the protestants are into as much of this ambiguous falsehood as the catholics.

So what should we do about it? The Word tells us: "...Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen .... Come out of her, My people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues". (Rev. 18:2-4). It says "Come out of her, MY people", meaning the people who are supposed to come out are people who belong to the true Messiah, i.e. the true Scripture-following believers.

So, it's a choice ... to follow the pagan idolatry roots of the so-called 'church' or follow the truth of the Word.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever love and make a lie. Rev 22:15

For I witness to everyone hearing the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to them, Elohim shall add to him the plagues that are written in this Book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Elohim shall take away his part from the Book of Life, and out of the Sacred city, which are written in this Book. Rev 22:18,19
HalleluYaH
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby evolution8 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:18 am

Bill Whatcott wrote:Dear Friends,

I had a rather blessed and challenging Christmas today. I spent it with my mom here in Calgary. My faithful Edmonton Guerrilla fighter called me this morning to inform me his step dad (who is also a faithful friend and supporter of mine) is in the palliative stage of a battle with cancer. He is a Godly man who is quite elderly and has had a full and useful life. Given they don't trust the Alberta government much they asked me if I could help with the step father's home care. Well seeing as they are like family to me and I do have a background in home care (albeit 15 years ago) I agreed. So, I will be moving back to Edmonton in 2 weeks or so to help look after my friend. Please pray for this somewhat unexpected transition in my life. Mind you it isn't really a sacrifice. I can't think of a finer Christian to help look after.

Hi honey, sorry I've been very busy for Christmas and my birthday that I hardly noticed this very sad news about Bill. sad1
Anyways, I've talked to him on the phone and let him know that he and his family will always be in our prayers. He said he's ready to go. Such a brave and admirable guy!
He also said he's looking forward to see you soon. Proud of you hon, make the old guy happy! Will keep you all in my prayers! blessyou cheekkiss1
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby RevSpitz » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:03 am

RevSpitz
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:45 am

RevSpitz wrote:Image

May God bless you this Holy Season and give you a prosperous New Year! blessyou
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby HalleluYaH » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:39 am

Thus says YaHUaH, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain: for one cuts a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not
. Jer 10:2-4

The christmas tree

It seems a strange thing to do, cutting down a tree from the forest and putting it in your house, deprived of nourishment because the roots have been cut off. If we wanted to look at a tree we could go into the forest where there are thousands of them, growing taller and more majestic with each passing year, testifying to the glory of the Creator's creation.

The christmas tree is based on mythology that originated in Babylon. For those who do it in the traditional manner, the yule log is thrown onto the fire on christmas eve, representing death and destruction. Then on christmas day there is the tree, covered in decorations and surrounded with presents, representing new life, the resurrected Nimrod.

It is also a violation of Jer 10:2-4 where it is denounced as a heathen idol:

Thus says YaHUaH, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain: for one cuts a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not
. Jer 10:2-4
HalleluYaH
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Herb Eichen » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:24 am

God bless you, Bill on your mission to spread the TRUTH!!! & to tak care of your good friend!!!

As for HalleluYAH.......you miss all the mystical richness of spirituality & LOVE & LIGHT by going by the letter of the law & scriptures...and isn't that what Jesus was trying to teach during His mission?

Here is the True Meaning of Christ-MASS in a nutshell:

Thursday, December 25, 2014

« Each year, at midnight on 25 December, Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. This is Christmas. There is no proof that Jesus was born on 25 December, or even in winter, and we are not even completely certain about the year… But, as with Easter, the position of Christmas in the calendar leads us to understand that this festival must be interpreted symbolically.
Winter is the season when a long process of germination takes place in the seeds that have been planted in the ground, ending in spring with the birth of a wealth of new lives. A similar process takes place in the psyche of each person: in the dark earth of their lower nature, the seed of the divine self, the Christ, must begin to germinate. It is this event that Christians celebrate at Christmas: at midnight, at the time of greatest darkness, a birth takes place. This is why, in spite of the cold and the dark, Christmas is also the festival of light.
Some will say they are not Christians and they don’t care about the birth of Christ. Well, they can call it by another name, if they prefer: whatever their religion, and even if they have none, all human beings have been created in the image of God. This image is within them like a seed, and they must try to find it to get it to open up. »

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, 20th Century Mystic
Herb Eichen

Postby HalleluYaH » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 pm

[quote="Herb Eichen"]

As for HalleluYAH.......you miss all the mystical richness of spirituality & LOVE & LIGHT by going by the letter of the law & scriptures...and isn't that what Jesus was trying to teach during His mission?

Yes, I very happily miss the mystical (Definition of MYSTIC. 1: mystical 2: of or relating to mysteries or esoteric rites : occult) which is exactly my point ... this x-mess is pagan, evil, mystic, occult-like ... and most importantly it is NOT exampled in Scriptures but commanded NOT do it!
It's origin is documented as pagan and thus is clearly AGAINST the Word!
I remember when 'christian' was supposedly to mean a 'follower of christ' ... when did your 'christ' example this x-mess? NEVER! So 'christian' must now mean "do whatever you want in the name of 'christ'" ...
Please read 1Cor 11:1 & 1Jn 2:6 & 1Pe 2:21,22 and see if there is an example to follow anywhere like x-mess that applies we follow to be like Messiah and following in His steps to walk as He walked! NOWHERE! This plus we are told FIVE times not to ADD to the Word in Deu 4:2, 12:32; Pro 30:5,6; Ecc 3:14; Rev 22:18. And this x-mess is most certainly an add.

So choose this day whom you'll serve ... the idol of pagan originated x-mess or the TRUTH of the Word ... the TRUE Messiah and walk in His example!

"... choose you this day whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served .. for me and my house we will serve YaHUaH!
HalleluYaH
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Next

Return to Gatherings and Activism