Whatcott Christmas update

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Re: Whatcott Christmas update

Postby Herb Eichen » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:10 pm

To HallelaYAH:

You are a lost soul, and have not the true essence of the word, only the LAW & that is why the Jews are lost too!!!
Herb Eichen

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Herb Eichen wrote:To HallelaYAH:

You are a lost soul, and have not the true essence of the word, only the LAW & that is why the Jews are lost too!!!

"O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified. Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?"
Galatians 3:1-3

"For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace."
Galatians 5:1-4
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby HalleluYaH » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:11 am

So Herb, you have resorted to ad hominem (appealing to prejudices rather than intelligence, marked by an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made).

No response to the many Scriptures that support the truth i'm sharing just your prejudiced opinion. Tell me, if I wrote about you what you wrote about me would that make it true? Well I wouldn't, as happily you or I am not the judge of whose 'lost' ... however, I like these Scriptures about the lost ...

Matt 10:39 “He who has found his life shall lose it, and he that has lost his life for My sake shall find it.

Luke 19:10 “For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save what was lost.”

Matt 18:14 “Thus it is not the desire of your Father who is in the heavens that one of these little ones should be lost.

And one I particularly like, as I can not afford to lose any more : ) ... Luk 21:18 “But not a hair of your head shall be lost at all.

P.S. Please check into that Law ... the true Messiah really likes it (Matt 5:17-20) and so does His true followers ... Act 24:14 “And this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a heresy, so I worship the Elohim of my fathers, believing ALL that has been written in THE LAW and in the Prophets,

Oh and read all of Psalm 119 and feel the love the Psalmist has ... some good excerpts but please read it all ...
Psalm 119:44 That I might guard Your Torah continually, Forever and ever; Psalm 119:97 MEM. O how I love Your Law! it is my meditation all the day.

This is one is appropriate with your comments to me ... Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love Your Law: and nothing shall offend them.
HalleluYaH
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby HalleluYaH » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:33 am

Bill Whatcott wrote:

"O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified. Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?"
Galatians 3:1-3

"For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace."
Galatians 5:1-4

Bill, some questions are you advocating absolutely no Law? Or just selective Law (so not obligated to guard all the Law)?

If there is no Law there is no sin according to Rom 7:7,8 "For apart from Law sin is dead." and 1 Jn 3:4 "Sin is transgressing the Law" what do we need grace for?
Sorry one more, what is with the confession in Rom 7:21 to 25 (especially vs. 25) if there is no Law?
HalleluYaH
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Previous

Return to Gatherings and Activism