Glorious Calgary Jihad against homosexual activism completed

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Glorious Calgary Jihad against homosexual activism completed

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:55 pm

A potential voter in Jim Prentice's riding reads "A call to parents to protect their children from state imposed homosexual propaganda"
after receiving it from one of Whatcott's faithful Gospel Jihadists (Holy Warriors).

One of Whatcott's holy warriors braving ice, snow, and occasional threats and insults from irate pro-homosexual recipients of the flyer
"A call to parents to protect their children from state imposed homosexual propaganda." Notwithstanding the challenges Darcy continues with
the sacred mission to get truthful information on the homosexual lifestyle, government attempts to impose homosexual activism on Alberta's
children and the invitation to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour into the hands of potential voters in Jim Prentice's riding.

Dear Friends,

The Glorious Gospel Jihad in Alberta Premier Jim Prentice's Calgary-Foothills riding is now completed. I am pleased to announce 3000 flyers have been distributed to homes within Prentice's riding and a few of my Alberta friends have pledged to make even more of these truthful flyers to deliver in their local ridings and also mail some to churches throughout Alberta.

For those who wish to join in this effort to inform Alberta parents and other voters about the harmful effects of homosexual activism, the homosexual activist push against parental rights of parents whose children are in Alberta public schools, and to provide someone with the opportunity to call Bill Whatcott so they can receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior download and print the flyer here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VOm ... sp=sharing

I am pleased to announce four activists (3 travelled from out of town) hit the riding and got to work hitting mailboxes all day on Saturday Dec 27th. Between us we got out 2400 flyers by 9:30 PM. I delivered 600 flyers on Christmas and Boxing Day. I am glad I did that as me and the one activist who was still with me at 9:30 PM were dead tired when the last flyer was delivered. One of my activists Steve came and delivered flyers with a knee that was still healing from surgery a week earlier. I was reluctant to give him any flyers, but Steve was adamant he was going to partake in the fight to protect children from homosexual activism in a tangible way. Somehow he put out 200 flyers, hobbling from door to door in considerable pain. Canadians of that sort of grit are a rare breed. Steve sort of reminded me of wounded Canadian soldiers who insisted on going over the trenches in Ypres and Somme rather than going to the back of lines to get medical treatment, arguing they could still fight with their comrades.

One thing I learned about Premier Prentice's riding is that it is a wealthy riding. Many of the houses we hit were houses that are worth a million + dollars. So far I have received a dozen or so e-mails and phone calls. One was a woman with genuine questions about the flyer and issue at hand. She was quite thankful we gave the information to her. The rest of the responses ranged from polite disagreement (a minority) to profanity ridden rants and threats (the majority of e-mails and calls).

When I could calm down these mostly middle aged women and a few men, I would usually ask them "what part of the government has no right to usurp your role as a parent and push homosexual propaganda down your child's throat makes you so upset?" I can truthfully say some would just start screaming F-bombs again and the remainder would accuse me of "spreading hate" or "falsehood." At least the latter two I could respond to, although as of tonight I have not had anyone call or e-mail me with an actual quote from my flyer that is false, nor have I been provided with a correct statistic or statement to correct my allegedly false statistics or statements.

I expect more calls and e-mails to come in tomorrow as not everyone checks their mailboxes over the weekend. The social conservative Christian perspective has been widely distributed in the riding. I firmly believe our perspective is the true one, grounded in medical science, natural law and the Word of God. What the riding does with this information is up to them now. I pray they speak up and banish homosexual activism from their children's schools forever.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, that person shall die in his iniquity, but you will have delivered your soul."
Ezekiel 33:7-9
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Glorious Calgary Jihad against homosexual activism compl

Postby Doc Notgay » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Most will always hate the truth as they did when Jesus told them.
Nothing has changed for 2,000 years. They like the comfortable middle ground. sad1
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Herb Eichen » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:02 am

May the Lord Almighty protect all you warriors of Truth & clear the way for the Victory of this endeavor....No more govt. sanctioning, promoting & taxpayer funding the LGBT agenda!!!!
Herb Eichen

Postby evolution8 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:05 am

Job well done guys! thumbleft blessyou

Welcome to FNA Herb Eichen! family1
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby FyreRobin » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:43 pm

I’ve been going over your pamphlets, Bill, and there are two problems with them: (1) No sources, and (2) you don’t seem to have a grasp on how to use such information.

Terrible mistakes, of course, but the second is the worst, as you are conflating sexual orientation with unsafe-sex practices. Must I remind you that they are not equivalent?

It is not an attraction to someone of the same sex that produces unsafe-sex practices, but poor access to sexual health and medical facilities, and poor access to sexual education due to homophobia and discrimination. And you are part of the engine that drives the continued degradation of their well-being. It is your discrimination of the LGBTQ community that contributes to and worsens the very thing you are fighting against: unsafe-sex practices (albeit, while being conflated with sexual orientation—which only drives the downward spiral of hatred, because YOU don’t see a need for better sexual education and safe-sex supplies, you see a sexual orientation as the cause of unsafe sex).

Which might explain your hatred for this group of people, if only it weren’t well known that you’re a scriptural literalist (you believe that god wants us to hate homosexuals). This unsafe-sex/sexual orientation conflation seems to be your best attempt at supporting you ill-founded beliefs—which, effectively, have divorced you from morality and a capacity for caring about others.

If you really were concerned with the well-being of others, you would do everything you could to make sure everyone received an accurate and comprehensive sexual education—for all sexes and orientations—and make sure they had easy access to safe-sex supplies. But you don’t care about people’s well-being. You are only concerned with carrying out the bad ideas in an old book that hurt more people than they help.

So how can you do this? And why won’t you improve?
FyreRobin

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Dear FyreRobin:

A flyer is not an academic thesis and there is limited space, hence no flyer that I know of is footnoted, but I did provide links right on my flyer for folks to explore for themselves to see if what I said is true.

Here right from my flyer:
Alliance for Therapeutic Choice and Scientific Integrity: http://www.narth.com (You can read peer reviewed studies which clearly show sexual behaviour is changeable and you can receive help if you struggle with unwanted homosexuality)

Sex Change Regret: An excellent resource which exposes the madness being perpetrated by our government, schools and media by leading us to believe children can switch their genders and that boys in dresses should be allowed to use girl's bathrooms in public schools: http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

Did you bother following up with either of these links before attacking my flyer with the usual nonsense homosexual attacks about "hate" and "innacurate sexual health information?"

Here are a few more links with stats to back up my flyer's claims that homosexuality is a disease ridden and unhealthy lifestyle that one can indeed abstain from or if trapped in the lifestyle already can overcome:

Study Confirms Gay Life Expectancy 20 Years Shorter: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/yet-a ... rs-shorter
HIV Among Gay and Bisexual Men in USA: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/facts/index.html
HIV among men who have sex with men in large Canadian cities: http://www.catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/epid ... ve-sex-men
Lesbian sex practices are highly malleable and therefore lesbians have higher than average risk of many STIs and HIV. Not to mention higher risk of psychiatric issues and substance abuse: http://www.avert.org/lesbians-bisexual-women-sex.htm
Born that way? Can't Change? http://www.narth.com/#!gay---born-that-way/cm6x

In actual fact Christians have the truth on this one and most of the arguments in your first post are quite simply false. Accusing those who have enough sense to not embrace the homosexual lifestyle of "hate" is simply a tired and meritless tactic of homosexual activists who can't defend their perverted practices and hence believe a baseless offense is preferable to a defense of what they do.

The argument so-called homophobia and lack of access to so-called sexual health is the cause of abysmal "gay" health staitistics is blatantly false. Toronto and Vancouver are two of the most homosexual friendly cities in Canada and both cities have free clinics and free condoms coming out of their ying yang, yet homosexuals are overdosing, catching syphilis and getting HIV in rates that can absiolutely be called epidemic proportions. shameonyou

Now if you guys would just repent, get right with God and keep your pants on, your risk of syphilis, anal gonorhea, HPV in the rectum, HIV and all the other diseases you get and wish to blame on so-called "homophobia" would disappear overnight and the taxpayer wouldn't have to pay a dime for your restoration to health and sanity. Imagine that! :icon_eek:

"Come now, nlet us reason together, says the Lord:
though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red like crimson,
they shall become like wool."

Isaiah 1:18
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Thanks Bill. I was just going to say that. :happy:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby FyreRobin » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Alright Bill, let's try and actually have a conversation without speaking past each other. You're big on that right?

You are still conflating sexual orientation with unsafe sexual practices. You're claiming that being gay leads to increased risk of acquiring HIV, STIs, and of putting you at greater risk for being a drug addict. But it isn't the sexual orientation that does this: it is the discrimination this group suffers and the lack of health care and sexual health information they receive. Your stress is on the wrong variable.

Can you show me that this isn't the cause? Can you show me that your hypothesis is correct to the exclusion of all others? Where's your evidence? (and don't just give me links--you actually have to provide a logical argument for them to back up).
FyreRobin

Postby FyreRobin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:00 am

I should also mention that much of the information isn't scientific or backed by the scientific community. The links from the flyer and anything from NARTH or sex-change-regret are complete fabrications.

You're cherry picking, Bill. Give us some actual evidence.
FyreRobin

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:38 pm

FyreRobin wrote:I should also mention that much of the information isn't scientific or backed by the scientific community. The links from the flyer and anything from NARTH or sex-change-regret are complete fabrications.

You're cherry picking, Bill. Give us some actual evidence.

Actually homosexual activists and their homosexual activist dominated "professional" organizations are the ones guilty of cherry picking, even worse than that they demonize and try to destroy the careers of those who wish to do honest science on homosexual families and health outcomes. Anyways, I find NARTH more credible and their findings correspond more with my experiences as a nurse in Toronto's "gay" district than your opinion they are not credible, an opinion I am certain comes to you because you don't want to believe there just might be something intrinsically unhealthy about homosexual sodomy.

Anyways, here is a study that found homosexual and lesbian families had poor outcomes in just about every way, drug use, domestic violence, dropping out of school, family break up, unemployment, etc.....

Note Mark Regerus is a PhD researcher with the University of Texas, and while homosexual activists demonized his study and tried to destroy his career because they didn't like what he published, he is still at the University of Texas and his study met the criteria of a "gold standard study," large sample, rigorous controls, etc....

How different are the adult children of parents who have same-sex
relationships? Findings from the New Family Structures Study

Mark Regnerus
Department of Sociology and Population Research Center, University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station A1700, Austin, TX 78712-0118, United States
http://www.markregnerus.com/uploads/4/0 ... 12_ssr.pdf
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:42 pm

There's no such thing as transgender

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/psych ... ransgender

Prominent Toronto psychiatrist Dr. Joseph Berger argues, however, that from a medical and scientific perspective there is no such thing as a "transgendered" person. He stated in 2013:

From a scientific perspective, let me clarify what ‘transgendered’ actually means. I am speaking now about the scientific perspective – and not any political lobbying position that may be proposed by any group, medical or non-medical.

‘Transgendered’ are people who claim that they really are or wish to be people of the sex opposite to which they were born as, or to which their chromosomal configuration attests to.

Some times, some of these people have claimed that they are ‘a woman trapped in a man’s body’ or alternatively ‘a man trapped in a woman’s body’.

Scientifically, there is no such a thing.

Therefore anyone who actually truly believes that notion, is by definition deluded, psychotic.

The medical treatment of delusions or psychosis is not by surgery.

On the other hand, if these people are asked to clarify exactly what they believe, that is to say do they truly believe whichever of those above propositions applies to them and they say ‘no’, they know that such a proposition is not true, but that they ‘feel’ it, then what we are talking about scientifically, is just unhappiness, and that unhappiness is being accompanied by a wish – that leads some people into taking hormones that predominate in the other sex, and even having cosmetic surgery designed to make them ‘appear’ as if they are a person of the opposite sex. :silly:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby FyreRobin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:41 pm

You’re not being honest with me, Bill. Much of what you wrote about Regnerus is hyperbole/oversimplification/mischaracterization. You’ve carefully neglected the criticism of Mark Regnerus’ study: 200 scholars attack his paper and his methods, and others question whether his vague religious convictions influenced his stance. So a shoddy study and a probable bias. This isn’t convincing.

Criticism of Regnerus:
(http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/13/us/ma ... emics.html)
(https://familyinequality.wordpress.com/ ... rus-paper/)

Have you ever actually looked at studies that don’t support your views? If so, which doesn’t seem likely, then how do you reconcile them with your views? How do you decide which side to come down on?
FyreRobin

Postby FyreRobin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:45 pm

Scientifically there is no such thing as consciousness. And anyone who believes in it is delusional and psychotic. QED.

None of you are very quick witted, are you?
FyreRobin

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Of course I read studies that don't support my views. I don't believe Regenerus' study was shoddy, if it was he probably would not have survived the attempts to have him removed from his career. Of course you act like your criticisms are true and you provide to biased sources to back up your claim Regenerus is biased.

How do I decide where I come down? I look at the contrary evidence and decide who do I trust more.

New York Times (your source) or Life Site News. I believe based on the evidence I have seen, New York Times is more likely to hide facts and spin stories to support their left wing, pro-homosexual bias than Life Site News is to support their biases.

I looked at your link "Family Inequality" hosted by a sociologist named Phillip Cohen. You dismiss Regenerus out of hand because he is Catholic, though having read his study twice from start to finish I do not see his bias coming through that much. Phillip Cohen on the other hand wears his left wing and pro-homosexual marriage biases on his sleeve. In fact Cohen attacks Regenerus quite vigorously and levels personal insults at him on his blog. While none of that completely disqualifies what Cohen has to say, it does make me more careful in accepting his arguments in an uncritical manner as you appear to have done.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby FyreRobin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:18 pm

His retaining his career and the accuracy of this study have little to do with each other. Keeping your job while putting out inaccurate information doesn't make that information correct. And people put out inaccuracies all the time.

Other than the poor methods pointed out by 200 of his peers, Regenerus' study might be like a tobacco company doing its own study on how harmful smoking is--or paying scientists to do that study--and finding, consistently, that it isn't harmful. It's a conflict of interest.

"Of course you act like your criticisms are true ... "
You've yet to give me any credible source to persuade me otherwise.

"... and you provide to biased sources to back up your claim Regenerus is biased."
Prove it.
FyreRobin

Next

Return to Gatherings and Activism