Video & update of Whatcott's University of Regina ministry

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Are you happy Bill ignored the Respectful University Policy & forced U of R to give him a table?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Unsure
No votes

Total votes : 7

Video & update of Whatcott's University of Regina ministry

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Bill Whatcott being interviewed by Stephen Whitworth of the Prairie Dog. Stephen Whitworth and Faith Goldy of Sun news had a little spat a few months back when Stephen posted a profanity laden blog screaming that I was an anti-abortion lunatic and therefore unfit to own firearms. Faith correctly disagreed and argued social conservatives who are safe and responsible gun owners should have the right to publicly speak their minds and simultaneously own firearms. Anyways, Stephen and I had quite an amiable conversation. We covered quite a variety of topics, such as whether it was a sin for married men and women to practice birth control or anal sex. We discussed euthanasia, abortion and homosexuality as well. I am unsure how to get my interview with Stephen off my mp3 file, but I hired one of my stepdaughters to do that for me and will hopefully have it posted here in a couple days. After the interview Stephen said he feels better about me owning guns. I offered Jesus to Stephen to cure him of his atheism...... :happy:

Dear Friends,

My social conservative Gospel activism went very well yesterday. The morning was very cold, -35 celsius or so with the wind chill when I arrived on campus at 8:30 am. I started the morning by walking around on campus handing out my flyer "Support Real Human Rights" which has the homofascist President Vianne Timmons depicted in Devil's horns.

To see the flyer go here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10310

It seemed some people were aware of "Support Real Human Rights" and while three or so university staff and students were offended and did not want one when I offered it to them, almost everyone else wanted one and one hundred of them were gone in under an hour. In fact I had a few more people come to my table and ask for the flyer after I ran out of them.

Once I handed out all of my "Support Real Human Rights" flyer, I went to Student's Affairs and paid my $75 and got my table. A security guard came and took me to my table. No attempt was made to censor my display or any of my literature. I was quite happy with my high traffic area and before I knew it folks were coming to my table.

One bearded student who appeared to be in his twenties was quite hostile and hurled an angry F--- bomb at me, along with a middle finger.

At first counter protesters and media made up the bulk of action at my table, though early on one free thinking Nigerian Christian student ignored the counter protesters and shook my hand, wished me God's blessing, and thanked me for challenging the university and persisting in my efforts to get the socially conservative Christian message on campus.

Here is the Leader Post coverage of the early action around my table

In this short video I am being interviewed by the Carrillon Student Newspaper and invoking the Holy Trinity as my ally (the most important ally actually) while protesters heckled and questioned why no one joined me at my pro-life/ pro-family/ pro-God table.

In actual fact a church, a Christian bookstore and several individual Christians helped with providing Gospel literature, New Testaments, and making my display. It is also worth noting that even if 100% of the student body and 100% of Canadians in general supported homosexual rights and killing children, that would still not make either practice right and I would still have a moral obligation to speak out against both practices.

I was blessed to have a photo of Baby Samuel (a live 5 month old unborn child being operated on and grasping the surgeon's finger) contrasted with Baby Malachi (a 22 week old unborn child who was chopped up and murdered by an abortionist). I was able to use them as an effective teaching tool with many pro-abortion students who came to argue with me throughout the day, as well as two journalists who showed up to inquire about why I cared so much about abortion:

See Baby Samuel and Baby Malachi top right

To my pleasant surprise a couple more Nigerian students came by my table and self identified as Christians and supported my display. They thanked me for coming to the campus. A couple of them shook my hand and one said "God bless your good work" in front of the protesters.

This professor is Mark from the English Dept I believe. Mark felt my message was too exclusionary. When the media interviewed him, he certainly trashed me as intolerant, but he also publicly affirmed that he believed I had a right to share my message on campus. While Mark certainly fits the stereotype of an NDP voting, granola cruncher, I still found him to be rather personable. Mark gave me a hug and we had a rather amiable chat while we protested each other..... :happy:

Labour activist with a fascinating sign

Labour activist gives me the middle finger. The girl next to him asked to not appear on my website. While she called her group "Block Whatcott" she explained to me she was more about peacefully opposing my message rather than blocking me and preventing me from getting my message out. Apparently some people wanted to aggressively shut down my table, but she and her friends opposed them and they left.

At first some students seemed reluctant to take my literature and preferred to stare at the messages on my board. It seemed by 10:00am the Gospel condoms became a hot item. Maybe 20 or so students took pocketfuls of them and a couple media made inquiries about them. Sarah Mills from CJME thought they were interesting. When I told the Global TV cameraman I was handing out "free Gospel condoms " he looked at me like I was nuts. The cameraman filmed the bowl of Gospel condoms for a minute, but declined to take one when I offered one to him.

You can click on this link to see a Gospel condom. They do not have latex, rather I explained to students if they practiced the instructions that were inside the package (Holy Matrimony), then they would truly be able to enjoy " safe sex." Note, you have to scroll down a ways to see the "Gospel Condom:" viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10188

The literature from Stephen Bennett was also quite popular: "I was Gay." http://www.sbministries.org/members/sbm ... en-bennett

A few students took the New Testaments kindly offered by a local Christian Bookstore.

In the afternoon a big self described "gay" student and two girls came to my table to argue with me. Some of the fellow's facts were wrong, ie: more heterosexual women contract HIV than homosexual men. He also was quite insistent "Being gay is harmless." One of the girls insisted all of her sex outside of marriage was "natural."

I tried to explain with little success that promiscuous sex and homosexuality had serious health consequences. Though I tried to be diplomatic, I had to be honest with the fellow and two girls. Unrestrained sexual activity or any sort and homosexual activity in particular causes substantial and possibly life threatening harm. Things quickly escalated and the poor young man was soon F-bombing and I could see he was struggling to control his rage. To the fellow's credit, rather than escalating further he left with this two friends, after hurling a few insults at me.

Steve Weatherbe from Lifesite News called me about my court victory against the CBC. CBC was ordered last week to pay $30,000 in damages to me for defamation. This judgment will bring my debt for legal fees down to $300,000 or so now... :happy:

Anyways, here is the judgment against the CBC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ol-X ... tCTkk/view

While Steve Weatherbe was talking to me lots of action was going on around my table between counter protesters and students wanting to discuss, ask questions or offer opinions on sodomy, abortion, hate speech vs free speech, God and whatnot. I finished up a quick interview with Steve and then got back to talking to the students.

When 4:30 PM rolled around I decided to pack up my display. A young Filipino Christian who stuck around my display for an hour or so listening to me as I debated various students put his hand on my shoulder and prayed for God to bless my life and ministry. He also invited me to visit his "Jesus is Lord" Filipino Church one of these days. :happy:

In closing, I believe free speech for social conservatives is now available to any Christian or pro-lifer who chooses to exercise it on campus. The selective censorship of the University of Regina's "Respectful University Policy" is done.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Video & update of Whatcott's University of Regina minist

Postby Doc Notgay » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Another super job Bill!
Thank you for standing up for truth. blessyou
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby darcygray » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:42 am

Amazing testimony about the victory you have won. Would have made it down there to help if I could have.
darcygray

Postby Dan Mancuso » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:50 am

Bill;
"I believe free speech for social conservatives is now available to any Christian or pro-lifer who chooses to exercise it on campus. The selective censorship of the University of Regina's "Respectful University Policy" is done."

You are making a difference Bill, people are watching, God is watching!
Godspeed...
Dan Mancuso
Chilanko Forks, BC
Dan Mancuso

Postby evolution8 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:01 am

darcygray wrote:Amazing testimony about the victory you have won. Would have made it down there to help if I could have.

Hey Darcy welcome to FNA! family1
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:14 am

Thanks everyone for your prayers and support. It was really miraculous that Bill got out of the U of R unhurt. Thank you Lord!! pray1
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Herb Eichen » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 am

A HUGE VICTORY, Bill.......I AM sooooooooo Grateful to you for being a Warrior for Truth & God's Word!!!!....Your Courage & Steadfastness is truly Divine!!!....Praise God!! blessyou
Herb Eichen

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:03 am

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the fact you guys appreciate this work. God bless you all..... blessyou
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpeakeasyJames » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Creative and forthright, Bill, I know that my prayers for you are never a waste time!
This issue is slowly coming to the surface because of people like you.

Thank you!
blessyou
SpeakeasyJames

Return to Gatherings and Activism