Help Bill "Go Get Funding" to fight $104 million lawsuit!

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Help Bill "Go Get Funding" to fight $104 million lawsuit!

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Bill Whatcott and Brent Rooney standing for religious freedom

Dear Friends,

Here is your chance to help in a very tangible way. Two lawyers told me I need to get legal representation for this. Unfortunately my longtime friend and legal ally Tom can't represent me in Ontario. The other lawyer offered advice on my Facebook page, but likely doesn't want to get too involved. If I can raise a few thousand dollars that would probably go a long way to finding competent legal counsel in Ontario.

Time is running short for me to get represented to effectively fight this. The homosexual activists Smitherman and Hudspeth along with their lawyer Douglas Elliott are attempting to move this case quickly, so they can get an injunction silencing me, take my website off the internet, and financially ruin me and any friends who supported me.

I have been informed by the homosexual activist lawfirm Cambridge LLP (http://www.cambridgellp.com/whatcott-class-action) the lawsuit is going to case management this coming Thursday, August 18. As it stands I have reached out to a number of lawyers and legal groups today but do not have legal representation as of yet. I pray God's people will step up and put their money where their belief's are so we can effectively stand against this tyrrany, abuse of process, and defend our right to speak what we know to be true in the public square.....

To help with Bill's legal representation or to get more information about the case before you choose to contribute go here:
https://gogetfunding.com/help-christian ... n-lawsuit/

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats[; do not be frightened.” But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil."
1 Peter 3:13-17

-------------
Christ is the answer!
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism