Applications U of C & U of R for "Born Again that Way" tour!

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Applications U of C & U of R for "Born Again that Way" tour!

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Here is my online application with the University of Calgary's MacEwan Student Centre. I have been arrested twice on their campus and had to go to trial in Provincial Court and go to the Court of Appeal with this university to win the right for pro-life/pro-family Christians to be able to speak freely on this campus. Please pray the University of Calgary approves my table, so Christians can feel safe and come out of the closet on this large and important tax funded university campus.

Conference Services <Conference.Services@uregina.ca>
to: Bill Whatcott <billwhatcott@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 4:05 PM
subject: Re: Table Rental (Room Requests)

Your request has been received.

All requests will be prioritized by the room requirement date and then by the date your request was received.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Here is the response I have from the University of Regina so far. The "Christians Come Out of Your Closet and accept that you are Born Again That Way" ceremony will be held at the University of Regina's Riddel Centre on Tuesday, October 18th at 12:00 PM.... I've also been arrested and taken off this campus by the police, but after my last court victory the University of Regina seems to have embraced the spirit of inclusivity for conservative Christians and gave me a table. I don't expect any problems acquiring a table for my next event as this "progressive" university now realizes born again that way Christians should have a voice and "safe space" on the publicly funded campus too..... :happy:

Come and join us if you are able! :amen:

The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest. Go your way; behold, I am sending you out as lambs in the midst of wolves."
Luke 10:2,3
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism