Tune in to hear Whatcott on Hebrew Radio tomorrow!

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Tune in to hear Whatcott on Hebrew Radio tomorrow!

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:07 am

Dear friends:

To hear Bill Whatcott get interviewed by Dr. Ron Gray and Bonnie Harvey on Hebrew Nation Radio tune in tomorrow (Thursday, September 15th) from 9 - 10 am Pacific time.

We will be discussing the latest developments in the $104 million dollar lawsuit against Bill Whatcott and his unnamed zombies and everyone who ever helped him, ever gave him some gas money, or gave him a place to sleep….

http://hebrewnationonline.com/

1. On other important developments.

The University of Calgary has been very helpful and co-operative in providing me a table for our special day. Also my friend Jessie has done a great job rallying the Christians in Alberta and it appears a few wish to come out of the closet and celebrate the fact Jesus made them “Born Again that Way.”

University of Calgary,
MacEwan Student Centre

402 Collegiate Blvd NW, Calgary, AB
Friday, October 14, 2016,
Time:12:00 - 13:00

2. I am currently working with some friends in Saskatchewan to find Christians who would like to come out of the closet in obedience to:

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

University of Regina,
Riddel Centre

3737 Wascana Pkwy, Regina SK
Tuesday, October 18, 2016,
Time:12:00 - 13:00

For reasons unknown to me, the University of Regina is not communicating much or being helpful in regards to providing me with a table. Two days ago the President’s office acknowledged my open letter to Dr Timmons and then I haven’t heard anying since.

If you would like to find out why the University of Regina is not being helpful after losing two court battles which were failed attempts at pro-homosexual/anti-Christian censorship you can certainly call the President, your $430,000 a year public servant to find out:

Vianne Timmons, BA, BEd, MEd, PhD
E-mail: the.president@uregina.ca
Phone: 306-585-4696
Fax: 306-585-5200
President's Office
Administration-Humanities Building 514
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina SK S4S 0A2

3. I still need helpers for my Gospel production workshop in Surrey next Saturday, If you live in the lower mainland Vancouver area please give me a call:

Date: Saturday, September 24th,
Time: 1-4 Pm

In Christ’s Service
Bill Whatcott

“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.
Matthew 9:37, 38
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Tune in to hear Whatcott on Hebrew Radio tomorrow!

Postby evolution8 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:38 am

I'm tuned in Hebrew Radio now hon.
Waiting for your interview.
God bless you! angel5
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism