Listen here to Whatcott on the Janet Mefferd Show

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Listen here to Whatcott on the Janet Mefferd Show

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:43 pm

Dear Friends,

This week has been an interesting week. The President of the University of Regina Students Union called to remind me of the University's "Respectful Workplace Policy" and to let me know the students are looking forward to seeing me again.... :happy:

I told him I knew all about the policy and reminded him they needed to respect the fact I openly disagree with the homosexual lifestyle and the murder of unborn children who are made in God's image. The President seemed to understand that and all and all our conversation was polite and productive.

My interview on the Janet Mefford show went well. The story of the abominable $104 million lawsuit against me and the notorious "Whatcott vs Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission" Supreme Court decision was heard on 300 + radio stations across the United States and is also available on the podcast link here:

For the first half of this podcast Janet is talking about Islamic extremism, and the latest terrorist attack in the United States. Her interview with me begins at the 25 minute mark.

Click here: https://soundcloud.com/janetmefferdtoda ... ferd-today

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"Not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope."
Romans 5:3-4
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism