Whatcott's lawyers come to Vancouver and activist update

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott's lawyers come to Vancouver and activist update

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Bill Whatcott (far right, red checkered shirt), Tom Schuck (by window), Dr Charles Lugosi (next to Tom with blue sweater), an Indonesian female friend who drove up from Oregon, a fellow from Delta (on the far left)

Dear Friends,

This weekend was a fruitful one for me. Saturday's not very-top secret Gospel condom production session was a success. Three Christians and a "gay" atheist came out and joined me for the afternoon. Me and the Christians put together around 400 Gospel condoms with accurate information on various diseases and social maladies associated with homosexuality and the good news that Jesus Christ has the answer for sex addicted university students. My "gay" atheist friend was a blessing as we enjoyed his company and he was respectful as he kept his swearing to a minimum, though I had to correct him that he was a dude when he asked my host if he could "use the lady's room." The Gospel condoms are slated for the University of Calgary and University of Regina next month.

Today was also a pretty awesome day. My lawyers Tom Schuck and Dr Lugosi flew into Vancouver for a Christian Legal Fellowship seminar. I got together with them for brunch after attending an early morning Latin Mass.

Anyways before getting into my meeting with my lawyers I would like to share what I gleaned from this morning's homily.

The homily touched on a number of issues of concern for Christians, ranging from the decline of Christianity to the rise of Islam in the west. The Priest exhorted Christians to trust God in the midst of the turbulence and to keep our eyes focused on Christ as He is very much our security even as potentially catastrophic events swirl around us that are beyond our control. In fact the tribulations and persecutions that are manifesting themselves in the west today are being used to purify us and we should view these events as a temporary tribulation as we march through this temporary world with our eyes fixed on Jesus the eternal author and perfector of our faith.

"Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Hebrews 12:2

While the Homily was refreshingly otherworldly and indeed ministered to me on the need to keep an eternal perspective while dealing with the difficulties of this life, the Priest also exhorted us that keeping a Christ and eternity focused perspective does not mean that we shirk our duty to be lights in this world and speak out publicly as Christians on the issues of our day.

"Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the orphan, Plead for the widow."
Isaiah 1:17

To this end the Priest urged everyone to come out to next week's Life Chain and indeed the Priest will set the example by closing the church after the 10:30 am Latin mass and will head to the streets to stand himself in solidarity with Canada's 100,000 + unborn children who are the ultimate orphans, and who will lose their lives this year thanks to our self centred abortion holocaust:

Vancouver Life Chain
Sunday, October 2
Oak St at 29th Avenue
2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Pastor John Kaptein 604-708-1142

I'm going to make every effort to come out and stand in this once a year peaceful and prayerful witness. I strongly encourage those who read this to do likewise....

The talk with my two lawyers and two new friends was fruitful. Dr. Lugosi is looking at legal strategies to counter the homofascist lawyer Doug Elliott's request for a court order to force me to disclose the names of my supporters on November 15th, so he can devastate them with the $104 million dollar lawsuit that he launched against me for the "crime" of entering the Toronto Homosexual Shame Parade disguised as a "gay" zombie, and blessing the parade with 3,000 much needed "Zombie Safe Sex packages" AKA "Gospel Condoms" containing much needed information for homosexuals warning them of the medical, social and spiritual consequences of homosexual sex and the Liberal Party's sordid history of homosexual activism which includes a disturbing tolerance for child sexual abuse.

Indeed the lawsuit is historic in some respects, as I am likely the first individual to ever be the target of a class action lawsuit, (usually major corporations and governments are the targets of such creatures.) Also, I am the first private citizen to ever be on the receiving end of a lawsuit to which the sitting Prime Minister of Canada and Premier of Ontario are parties. Yes the Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau (more appropriately known as Selfie Zoolander), and the lesbian Premier with a serious fetish for inflicting Ontario's children with perverted sex education, Kathleen Wynne explicitly consented to being parties to this class action lawsuit; presumably because they think I hurt them by talking about the Liberal government's complicity in lowering the age of consent to 14 when they were in power in the 1990s, and the Liberals tolerated Foriegn Affairs Minister Bill Graham in their ranks when it became known he was involved in sodomizing a 15 year old male prostitute named Lawrence Metherel.

Of course "conservative" Prime Minister Stephen Harper wasn't much better in those days. Harper forced his morally coherent (a rare and much maligned, but yet precious trait) MP Cheryl Gallant to apologize to Graham when she indirectly referenced the crime under her breath in the Parliament back in 2002.

Anyways, not much will happen before the November 15th hearing date. Pray that Dr. Lugosi can successfully thwart Elliott's efforts to force the disclosure of my friend's names. I told Dr. Lugosi that I would prefer to lose the case and sit in jail, rather than jeoprdize my friends, many of whom have mortgages and dependent children. Dr. Lugosi understands and respects that I believe.

Interestingly American Christian media has been intensely interested in this case and its implications for religious freedom in Canada. Numerous articles can be viewed on the internet and I have been a guest on a nationally syndicated Christian radio network. Some major Canadian religious publications have expressed concerns about this historic attack on free speech, this article is a good one: http://www.catholicregister.org/item/22 ... ree-speech . Not surprisingly Lifesite, which is the only Canadian media outlet I am aware of that is morally coherent and courageous enough to approach the scourge of homosexual activism unambiguously from a compassionate and Biblical perspective: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gay-a ... hing-at-pr has also covered this lawsuit. The rest of Canada's media seems pretty content to not ask hard questions as to why the Prime Minister of Canada and Ontario's Premier consented to being a party to wiping out a private citizen and his friends with a $104 million class action lawsuit because the said citizen said unflattering but verifiable (in the media) things about them.

Anyways, when facing a media blackout the response is not to complain and do nothing, but rather to become your own media. Indeed in some ways this near total (at least in Canada) media blackout presents an opportunity to get our own message out, uncensored, unobfuscated, and as clear and bold as we want it to be.

To that end:

Join Bill Whatcott as he educates students about this $104 million lawsuit, its implications for religious freedom and freedom of speech, and as he helps "Christians to come out of the closet" and let the world know they are "Born again that way."

Stop 1. University of Calgary,
MacEwan Student Centre
402 Collegiate Blvd NW, Calgary, AB
Friday, October 14, 2016,
Time:12:00 - 13:00

Stop 2. University of Regina,
Riddel Centre
3737 Wascana Pkwy, Regina SK
Tuesday, October 18, 2016,
Time:12:00 - 13:00

"When they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you."
Matthew 10:19, 20
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism