Photo: Whatcott's monitor lizard & $104 million lawsuit upda

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Photo: Whatcott's monitor lizard & $104 million lawsuit upda

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:39 am

My thoughtful friend Ditan found a rather tasty looking monitor lizard, and thought there was a
possibility I would appreciate a nutritious, low fat, addition to my holliday dinner.

Ditan was right smile1

Bill's Monitor Lizard Recipe
Chop off head of monitor lizard
Remove skin
Wash meat with cool water
Rub Sesame Seed oil into meat
Rub seasoning salt into meat
Chop monitor lizard into bite size pieces
Heat up stir fry
Add a little coconut oil to pan
Chop up one large or two small potatoes
Chop up one or two carrots
Chop up two celery stalks
Dice one green pepper
Dice 1/3 cup garlic
Dice one cooking onion
Add monitor lizard and veggies to stir fry
Stir lizard and veggies together with heat on medium
Stir frequently for 7 minutes
Pour 1/2 cup coconut milk into mix
Stir with heat turned to low
Stir and simmer for 2 minutes
Sprinkle one tablespoon of oregano into mix while simmering
Turn off heat for stir fry
Sprinkle two tablespoons of fresh parsley on top of mix
Let sit for one more minute
Enjoy! thumbleft

"The righteous eats to the satisfying of his soul, But the stomach of the wicked shall be in want." Proverbs 13:25

My dear ex-gay friend and barber Ariel (centre) invited me and my wife to a Christmas Bible study. His Pastor (left) led the study

A youth pastor by the name of Ken from Mindanao heard about my work and sent me a Facebook friend request. Anyways,
I liked his profile and accepted. It turned out Ken was visiting his mother in Lipa City, so I invited him over for lunch. I must
say I am impressed with his taste in T-shirts. It has the Biblical word "sodomite" on it.........
:happy:

"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life — the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us — that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ."
1 John 1:1-3

Please pray for the $104 million dollar lawsuit I am facing on February 8 & 9 and for those who are helping with it. One friend has become the target of online and telephone threats from sodomites who are angry she wanted to help with a public witness on my behalf. Sadly, for the other side there is no respect for women or free speech; my friend was sufficiently intimidated she closed her online accounts, changed her telephone number, and withdrew from leading the public activism in regards to the lawsuit.

Anyways, these sorts of nasty tactics are nothing new and the reality is when it comes to brutality, dishonest tactics, and raw ruthlessness, the other side will outperform the people of God.

"The sons of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own generation than the sons of light." Luke 16:8

Aside from the blessing of being able to preach to inmates on Mindoro Island and being able to befriend and support Filipino ex-gay Christians, I have also been free to just hide in my room or at the coffee shops around Lipa and read my two volume series "The God of the Gulag" by Jonathan Luxmoore. Interestingly the tactics used by the Soviet communists against dissident Priests and Christian activists weren't so different than the tactics Ontario's homofascists are currently using against me. Basically, when it came to Priests and other Christians who refused to tow the Soviet line, the communists often tried to silence their voices by destroying them financially and by isolating them from their friends and family by using threats, misinformation, and intimidation, to drive the people closest to them away.

The reality is, sometimes these tactics succeeded and those around the dissident Priests (Priests who chose to remain loyal to Christ and His Church), would flee and abandon the Priest out of fear of losing their jobs and being sent to the Gulag themselves. At the height of Soviet repression in the 1940s and 50's things looked extremely bleak for Christianity in the Eastern Bloc as Christians of all stripes either compromised or were fired, starved, isolated, beaten, humiliated and murdered. Communism seemed all powerful and few Christians believed they would be able to outlive the intolerant and oppressive system that sought to remove their faith from their hearts and control their innermost thoughts.

The Church and Her faithful believers did not always look mighty or victorious under communism. A Lutheran dissident Pastor by the name of Richard Wurmbrand described a scene in one of communist Romania's penal camps were he witnessed a Catholic Priest who was driven to mental illness by torture and deprivation. The Priest was humiliated to the point where prison guards forced him to celebrate mass with his own excrement. Pastor Wurmbrandt asked the Priest when the grotesque scene was over why he didn't prefer to die rather than partake in such a mockery. The Priest replied, “Don’t judge me please! I have suffered more than Christ!” Indeed we can't judge. If God allowed us to be subjected to years of unrelenting torture, deprivation and abuse with no hope for deliverence, except through death, how would we fare?

Still after 70 years God moved and communism throughout the East collapsed upon its own lies and contradictions. The persecuted Eastern Church rose from the excrement of communism and the Eastern Church now appears to be more robust and confident than the Church in the west.

And so it will be in Canada and the rest of the western world as we face the relentless demands, propaganda and repression of Sodom. As powerful, ruthless, and clever as Sodom's lobby seems now, it will one day collapse on its own lies and contradictions.

Anyways, there are two things that I am well aware of going into this $104 million lawsuit. Number one, in and of myself I am not strong. Character wise, I have a few redeemining points and some deep flaws. Courage, I have some of that, but I still hate actual persecution when it comes. Losing my nursing career, home, car, going to jail, etc... enduring periods of unemployment and then landing a $9.00 hr job was bearable, but it sucked. Some of the martyrs in the Gulag appear to have gone through longer and more severe persecution than me and they were more thankful towards the Lord than me. Politically, I am not strong or well supported. Christians are not piling in to contribute to my legal defense, no "big names" are likely to show up and denounce this lawsuit. Most of Canada's national media actually hates so-called "homophobes," especially outspoken Christian ones, so they will not likely criticize this lawsuit, its draconian nature, or Prime Minister Selfie Zoolander's and Premier Wynne's involvement in it.

Number two, I am also acutely aware of God's hand on my life and His calling on me to take the public stand against Sodom that I have taken. I also know that He uses weak, flawed, and inconsequential things (like Bill Whatcott) to confound the supposedly mighty, powerful, and seemingly respectable things of this world, ie: the homofascist class action team of lawyers, prominent homosexual activists, and politicians who are seeking to sue and ruin the lives of me and my friends, thereby sending a message to social conservative Christians that we speak out against Big Sodom at our own peril.....

"God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty."
1 Corinthians 1:27

So with the above in mind, I just trust God. When I learned of the threats of physical harm directed at my friend and that she no longer felt safe enough to lead the public witness at my hearing, I thanked my friend for her valuable contributions, as she indeed demonstrated more bravery, generosity, and gave more to Canada and to my cause in particular than 99.9% of Canadian Christians anyways, and I just asked God to minister to her and work it all out. I would hate to see the threats of violence succeed in silencing the voices of Christ and freedom on Canada's public streets, but I was asked not to organize anything myself, so I just prayed and left it up to God if there should be a public witness and literature distribution.

"This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's."
2 Chronicles 20:15

Anyways, shortly after my prayers, a battle hardened and large sized male street preacher heard about the abuse my friend suffered and he offered to take over the file. As far as I know the public witness in front of the court house and the mass literature distribution is still on and my guess is the sodomites won't succeed in intimidating this fellow from going through with a demonstration.

What the outcome on February 8 & 9 will be, I have no idea. The homosexual lawsuit looks malicious, frivilous, without merit, and like an abuse of process to me. But then again the idea that Canada's Supreme court could affirm the legal concept that "truth is no defense" in so-called hate speech cases seemed unthinkable to me and my legal team 3 years ago, until the "Whatcott Decision" was imposed on Canada and indeed the judicial imposition of falsehood is a reality in Canada now.

In the end regardless of whether the sodomites succeed in bullying Christians from holding a public witness outside the Toronto courthouse during my hearing, or even if I lose this case and the sodomite activists get their way and are able to use the judicial system to crush me, and start hunting down my friends to take their homes and life savings, I will say with absolute confidence God is in control and both He and His Church (even if most of it cowers and refuses to stand) will prevail against Sodom.

"I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18

The earthly Peter wasn't initially made out of much. When under pressure Peter cracked and denied Christ three times. Yet God chose him as the first Bishop of the Christian church. In the end God made him into a man who was humble enough to ask to be crucified upside down out of recognition of his sinfulness when compared to his Saviour who was crucified upright, and when the final test came St. Peter was courageous enough to choose martyrdom, rather than deny Christ again.

So it will be for Canada's Christians whose test will not so much be a demand to explicitly deny Christ and worship an emporer or Roman god. Rather, like the church under communism we are being pressured to deny Christ in other more indirect ways. We are being told it's ok to hold to our faith based views in private, but we can't let our faith effect what we do in public, especially if the public exercise of our faith conflicts with the desires (no matter how ridiculous) of the sodomites.

Indeed, I am not the only one paying the price. Several Christians across Canada have lost their careers, businesses, and have had to pay fines for not bowing the knee to Sodom. In Alberta the NDP government has declared war on private Christian schools and home schooling in a mad crusade to coerce Christian parents and educators into allowing their children to be indoctrinated with homosexual propaganda.

I believe in the near future the persecution of Christians will increase in Canada and the defining issue will be homosexuality. We probably won't see the large scale incarceration of believers that occured in the Soviet Union, but judicial and administrative sanctions, job losses, social ostracism, and social media demonization will probably become more normative and will be directed at believers who refuse to endorse the homosexual lifestyle. It is not at all inconceivable that a Christian mother in Canada could risk losing custody of her child, if the said child decided he or she was "born gay" or transgender after being fed homosexual propaganda by our media or schools, if the mother objected. As a Christian mother what would be harder to bear, facing a Soviet court and going to prison for refusing to deny Christ or facing a Canadian social worker and family court and permanently losing contact with your child if you refuse to accept their professed homosexuality and/or transgenderism? Would you be tempted to submit to the social woker's wishes and agree your child is "born gay," knowing that such is not true, just to avoid losing custody of your child?

Some believers in Russia commented that the low level persecution of being denied work, kept in poverty, and being denied a place to belong, was a harder cross to bear than languishing in the Gulag itself. I believe Christians in Canada will have to increasingly find the courage and tenacity to remain true to their faith and witness in a culture that won't likely grant them a quick and glorious martyrdom. Rather Canada's government organs will likely subject believers to an ongoing persecution where we will face pressure to compromise and rationalize to avoid ridicule, job losses, administrative sanctions and ostracism, which is the price Canadian Christians will have to pay for choosing their allegiance to Christ over that of Sodom.

The good news however is those Canadian believers who endure to the end will be saved. If we remain true to our witness and resist the pressure to conform it will be possible to advocate for truth and liberty in our land. Indeed with God's grace it is even possible we can bring some of our persecutors to the living Christ! Thirty years into the Soviet persecution KGB operatives bemoaned the fact the underground church remained active and the Christian faith was intact in the hearts of millions of Soviet believers. God himself will insure a witness remains in the west until He returns, no matter the rage of the Sodomites , libertines and cultural Marxists, who currently hold the positions of power in our land.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

Demonstration against $104 million lawsuit in front of Osgoode Hall!
Wednesday, February 8 & Thursday, February 9, 2017 from 9 - 10 am
Osgoode Hall, 130 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON
The trial will be from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm both days and the hearing will apparently be taking place in the Osgoode Hall Courtroom

10,000 flyers containing a defense of Christian liberty and the editorial cartoon "Trudeau's Chopper of Rights" will be delivered between February 5 - 10. I believe the street preacher is looking for volunteers for this work. The excellent editorial cartoon can be seen here:
http://www.billwhatcott.com

For more information you can message me on Facebook, e-mail: billwhatcott @ gmail.com or call 306-861-6140, and I will be happy to put you in touch with the street preacher and other friends who are helping with this work.

"My eyes long for your promise;
I ask, “When will you comfort me?”
For I have become like a wineskin in the smoke,
yet I have not forgotten your statutes.
How long must your servant endure?
When will you judge those who persecute me?
The insolent have dug pitfalls for me;
they do not live according to your law.
All your commandments are sure;
they persecute me with falsehood; help me!
They have almost made an end of me on earth,
but I have not forsaken your precepts.
In your steadfast love give me life,
that I may keep the testimonies of your mouth."

Psalm 119:82-88
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism