Whatcott launches Biblical Shock & Awe assault on Vancouver

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott launches Biblical Shock & Awe assault on Vancouver

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:09 am

Many of the businesses in the Vancouver False-Creek riding put pro-homosexual "Safe Place" stickers
in their windows in order to pander to the delusional narrative that hate filled homophobes are roaming
the neighbourhood and the poor homosexuals can allegedly run into these businesses and be kept safe
until the police come and rescue them. At this business Bill puts his truthful flyer over the false "Safe
Place" decal, so patrons can see both and make up their minds as to who is telling the truth.

To see the election flyer that is "Shock and Awing" the Vancouver-False Creek riding with Biblical truth regarding transgenderism and homosexuality go here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10624

Dear Friends,

Thanks to two kind suporters who are brave enough to continue supporting my work inspite of the threat of the homofascist $104 million lawsuit, I was able to launch my Biblical Shock and Awe campaign on the Vancouver-False Creek riding today. I was also blessed with finding a Muslim print shop that wasn't Christianphobic and indeed when the Muslim shop owner saw my flyer was speaking truth to the transgender and homosexual madness that is gripping the public square, the print shop owner gave me discount and told me "you are doing good work." :happy:

With my discount and two donations I was able to print up 1500 flyers and by 5:00 pm was getting to work bombarding the Vancouver-False Creek riding around Pacific and Homer Streets and up to Nelson and Hamilton Streets. Anyways, the riding around that area is mostly million dollar+ condos with lots of security, so I couldn't get in and do my usual door to door truth assaults. However, I did tape my flyers on several doors around Yaletown so people could see them when they were entering or leaving various condos and businesses and read them if they wished. I also handed my flyers to passerbys and before long it became apparent they were having an effect.

After I got out 50 flyers or so, some passerbies started commenting "I already seen it" when I would offer it to them and in some cases the passerbies would make negative references to the flyer's alleged "hate speech" or my alleged "homophobia." One 27 or 28 year old woman with pink hair screamed she already read my flyer when I offered it to her that my flyer was making her vote NDP. I asked her how did my Biblical and medical facts on the harms of homosexuality and transvestitism, along with the truthful statement that the NDP's candidate was really a cross dressing man turn her from a pink haired conservative to a pink haired NDP supporter so quickly? I never got an answer as the woman did not want a rational discussion, but it was clear my 150 or so flyers that I delivered tonight were being shared and generating discussion in the riding.

By 7:15 pm one grumpy Yaletiown resident texted me from 778-881-6516 and called me an "ugly moron." Seeing as the texter had really poor discernment when it came to appreciating my good looks, not to mention he/she seemed to be in a bad mood, I texted back the good news "Christ has risen" in the hopes of cheering that unhappy soul up a little and continued on my way home.

By 8:50 PM the notorious homosexual talk radio host Drex called me and invited me on his radio program with his libertine sidekick Linda Steele. Given the two talk radio hosts are not exactly "nice" when it comes to dealing with Christian conservatives and in fact spew more "hate speech" themselves than the Christian conservatives they are demonizing, I told the guy I wasn't really interested in appearing on his show if he just wanted to ambush and demonize me and not allow me to defend myself in an actual reasoned debate. Anyways Drex said we could have a reasoned debate and he will allow me to make my points without just cutting me off and insulting me, so I agreed to go on.

Drex said he will be talking to his producer and him and I will likely be going for what I expect to be a heated round sometime in the afternoon tomorrow (Tuesday). I would appreciate prayers that I am able to give a clear, coherent, and fair defense of what I know to be true in regards to the cult like promotion of transgenderism and homosexuality by our politicians and big business leaders here in BC.

The Steele and Drex show will be on between 2 pm and 6 pm (Pacific time zone). I am not sure what time I will be on during that time window.

You can listen in live to the debate between me and Drex tomorrow afternoon here: http://www.cknw.com/

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled, but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you."
1 Peter 3:14, 15
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott launches Biblical Shock & Awe assault on Vancou

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:53 pm

I just got off the phone with Lynda Steele and Drex. The debate was a little testy, but I think I made an ok defense of why I am putting out the flyers I am on NDP candidate Ronan Oger being a crossdressing man and not a woman. Kudos to Drex, he was fair and didn't cut me off too much. Lynda Steele seemed to get more upset out of the two, but I answered her questions and she let me finish before taking another run at me. When it finished I think they still don't like what I stand for much and I am still firmly in my camp that homosexuality and transgenderism are bad ideas. I imagine Steele and Drex will put the debate segment on their program sometime today between 2-6 pm (Pacific time).

You can listen live on 980 CKNW: http://www.cknw.com/steeleanddrex/
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott launches Biblical Shock & Awe assault on Vancou

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:05 pm

I also had an interview with LifeSiteNews regarding my prophetic witness in Vancouver-False Creek riding. They are definitely a friendlier and more life affirming media outlet than Vanciouver's 980 CKNW.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism