Photos: Whatcott and Pielak participate in BC election

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Photos: Whatcott and Pielak participate in BC election

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri May 05, 2017 2:23 pm

On Wednesday I met my Christian Heritage Party Party candidate Kevin Pielak. After enjoying a coffee and chat we headed to the advanced polls where we cast our ballots and took this selfie. I nearly didn't vote this year as I was unaware Mr. Pielak was running in Surrey-Guildford. I made the mistake of using the state broadcaster as my resource to find out who my candidates were. Notwithstanding the Christian Heritage Party is a registered political party and Kevin Pielak paid his entrance fee and got his signatures the same as the other three candidates, in the mind of the CBC, BC's only pro-life party does not exist:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.4060918

After we voted I went with Kevin for a couple hours and helped him put up election signs.

While putting up our signs we came across some signs from our opponents that were vandalized. While we vehemently disagree with the BC Liberals commitment to funding the murder of unborn children, we also disagree with people vandalizing their signs. Notwithstanding the crappy workmanship of the Liberal signs making it harder for me and Kevin to put them back up, here is Kevin lifting them up before I tried to hammer the flimsy wooden spikes back together to get the sign back in the ground.

Whoever knocked over the Liberal sign also knocked over this NDP sign. The NDP is unfortunately so confused they have a so-called "transgender" candidate running in Vancouver-False Creek and when asked about their party's official sanction of mental/spiritual illness, it seems the NDP is unable to even figure out that a man with a penis is still a man, even when he chooses to wear a dress and call himself something else. Anyways, here is me holding the NDP sign up while Kevin bangs it back into the ground. The NDP potheads and welfare recipients put enough of their copious spare time into constructing their signs that this one was in better shape and easier to put back together again than the Liberal one.

"The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Matthew 20:28
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism