Whatcott to speak at Calgary City Hall this coming Sunday

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott to speak at Calgary City Hall this coming Sunday

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:01 am

Fire burning approximately 300 yards from where Whatcott is stuck in traffic gridlock on
Highway 5 just south of Kamloops

After being trapped in gridlock for 3 hours as fire crews worked feverishly to contain the fire and prevent
another out of control wildfire from breaking out just south of Kamloops we are allowed to move. This photo is
a burnt out truck that was consumed by the fire that shut down Highway 5 for 3 hours.

Dear Friends,

The above are two photos of a fire that caused me to be trapped on Highway 5 south of Kamloops for 3 hours on my way to Calgary. Thankfully, the firefighters got onto this fire right away, as conditions were tinder dry and alot of cars could have went up in flames had the fire got out of control beside the highway.

Pastor Pawlowski called me yesterday and asked if I could address a rally for religious freedom that is being held in front of Calgary City Hall on this coming Sunday, July 16th, at 2:00 PM.

I was supposed to be in Slave Lake helping with the relocation of a heterosexual refugee fleeing from Kathleen Wynne's homosexual regime in Ontario. However, after talking to my friend, we agreed we would divert travels for a day, so I could address the rally.

Apparently former Conservative MP Rob Anders is supposed to address the rally as well. Given the two lawsuits I am facing right now, $104 million lawsuit for sharing the Gospel surreptitiously at the Toronto homosexual shame parade and the BC Human Rights Tribunal lawsuit for referring to a gender confused biological male who was running for the NDP as a male, I certainly have something to say on this topic.

Please pray that God blesses my words and the words of the others who will be speaking at the rally. Please also pray that we can somehow take our country back and that religious liberty and free speech can be restored to this land once again.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love."
John 15:10
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism