Bill Whatcott accidentally stuffs a flyer into a wasp nest

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Bill Whatcott accidentally stuffs a flyer into a wasp nest

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:30 am

Bill Whatcott with some Canadian Centre for Bioethical Reform (CCBR) activists in Regina on Thursday. :happy:

Dear Friends,

I am finished my 3 province tour now. On Thursday I was blessed to spend time fellowshipping with the above CCBR activists at a top secret location in Regina. They are doing good work educating Regina with graphic images of murdered undorn children and accurate fetal development information. I am happy to see these young people embrace the apostolate of defending life and family. I encouraged them to defend the unborn, but to also not shrink back from speaking truthfully to the homosexual agenda that is destroying the lives of young people and religious liberty in Canada. I feel now is the time for these young people to increase, and it may be my time to decrease.

I also was blessed to spend some time with my daughter Mary and meet her new boyfriend. :happy:

Bill Whatcott's flyer here literally pushed a wasp nest and somewhere around 50 - 100 wasps flew out of the mailbox and started swarming around Bill Whatcott's head.

After visiting Mary, I started heading home. On Friday I talked with Pastor Art Pawlowski from Street Church. Pastor Art was so pleased with my last message that brought out Antifa thugs to crash the religious liberty rally he had me speak at, that he invited me to speak at his upcoming religious libertyrally on August 6th. With all my financial obligations and not so much money, I doubt I can make it in person that quickly, but we are looking at having me speak via internet. Please keep Pastor Art, Street Church and his upcoming rally in your prayers.

On Saturday I drove into Kamploops and got rid of the last of my "Open Letter to Walter Rilkoff" flyers.

To see the flyer that is exposing Rilkoff as a biased, pro-homosexual, kangaroo judge go here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10641

At the beginning of the drop a 40 something year old woman started going to the mailboxes I lit dropped already and started removing my flyers. I think I lost ten or so to her, but once I figured out what she was doing I simply hopped in my car and hit an adjacent neighbourhood. The new neighbourhood was a trailer park on the east side of Kamloops. The folks there were mostly polite and took my flyer either saying "thank you" or without comment. However things got a little wild when I hit the above mailbox full of wasps.

I was moving quickly and the above mailbox simply looked like any other mailbox that I stuffed flyers in over the years. There were no wasps visible flying around and I quickly opened the mailbox and stuffed my flyer in it and in about one second to my dismay around 50-100 wasps came flying out of the mailbox and started swarming around my head. I thought for sure I was in for some nasty stings and ran as fast as I could away from the mailbox and waved my fist full of flyers around my head hysterically as I ran. After a minute or so I quit running and to my amazement the wasps were gone and I did not receive a single sting. After a couple minutes when I wasps calmed down I went back and took the above photo. Most of the wasps are back inside the mailbox. The flyer is touching and partially covering their nest. :phew:

After leafletting the trailer park I headed to a neighbourhood around Holy Family Parish in Kamloops and started leafletting there. Around an hour into my lit drop a middle aged woman with a dog confronted me and started screaming that I better not put another flyer into her mailbox or she was going to sue me. She then started ranting my flyer was garbage. I asked her what was wrong with my flyer, but rather than answer my question with a specific answer she just yelled and hurled a couple personal insults my way. I didn't feel like listening to her anymore so I just said "It is unfortunate you believe a guy in a dress with a wang between his legs is a woman." She went quiet for a second and then started yelling some more but I moved on.

After another half hour of leafletting my mission was finally done and I started driving home. A lesbian then phoned up and started F-bombing both me and my flyer. I put on my bluetooth so I could drive hands free and shared the Gospel with her as well as challenge her position that gender is seperate from biological reality. We went back and forth for five minutes or so and then she hung up on me abruptly in mid sentence. I was satisfied she got some truth before she hung up.

I pulled into Surrey at 2 am Sunday morning. I was exhausted, but happy the trip was not a waste of time.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy."
1 Peter 2:9
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism