Whatcott update, Friday, July 28

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott update, Friday, July 28

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Ronan Oger (birth name) but now calling himself "Morgane" Oger after he allegedly "came out" as a woman, takes to
Twitter whining about Whatcott's flyers and affirming he is using state organs such as the BC Human Rights Tribunal to
punish Bill Whatcott for calling him a biological male during the last provincial election and for publicly saying God
does not approve of his lifestyle and did not want Vancouver - False Creek voters to vote for him. Ronan ran for the
NDP during the last election and was featured in the media as BC's star transgender candidate. Bill Whatcott delivered
1500 truthful flyers (
see here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10624 ) that according to Ronan put his campaign into crises mode
and he subsequently lost the election by a razor thin margin of 400 votes.

I reached out to a number of Christian groups to see if they would be willing to assist in this fight. It seems to me that it is a
disturbing thing for Canada that one can be prosecuted by the state for calling a gender confused, biological male, NDP candidate;
whose sole purpose for the last 5 years has been transvestite activism, a male. It is disturbing one can be prosecuted for expressing
a very reasonable opinion that God does not want BC voters to vote for men running around in dresses.

Anyways, as is often the case, Christians groups are either asleep at the switch, on holidays, or more concerned with optics (some would prefer I tone down, become more politically correct, which is essentially useless, and quit calling NDP tranvestite candidates their birth gender or sodomites, sodomites, etc...) so in the end it looks like I will self represent and conduct my own defense as I see fit, which indeed I am.

While Christian groups are absent from this fight one group decided to intervene. The Canadian Association for Free Expression. If you want to see their application to intervene you can go here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10644

Anyways, not surprisingly, Walter Rilkoff, the BCHRT kangaroo adjudicator is making noise transvestites are a confirmed protected class, as per the Whatcott decision, so according to him the kangaroo tribunal can dispense with such triteness as an intervener defending free speech.

Here is my response to Rilkoff's fallacious argument:

to: "BC Human Rights Tribunal JAG:EX" <BCHumanRightsTribunal@gov.bc.ca>
cc: "saquail@aqwlaw.ca" <saquail@aqwlaw.ca>,
"paul@paulfromm.com" <paul@paulfromm.com>

To all concerned,

The Whatcott Decision did not at all deal with whether or not it is acceptable to criticize an NDP candidate who is running around in a dress, calling himself a woman, and who has a wang between his legs. A cursury read of Whatcott should inform the semi-literate there are more differences than similarities between that case and this one. Therefore, given CAFE's proven history of providing relevant input into Human Rights Tribunal, as well as Provincial and Federal Court proceedings I see no reason why Mr. Rilkoff would not grant CAFE intervener status, except maybe he doesn't want to deal with too much information and would rather slaughter the defendant as quickly and expeditiously as possible while acting with a veneer of due process.

For the record once again, I reiterate Mr. Rilkoff should recuse himself from this case as his letter threatening to financially penalize me for referring to Ronan (a biological male) with male pronouns even before we had a trial on this matter betrays obvious pro-transvestite bias. Mr. Rilkoff's spurious reference to the Whatcott Decision in his July 12th correspondence, implying all the facts are "settled" and somehow apply to this case once again shows pro-transvestite bias.

In closing, I have no confidence in the impartiality of this process.

Sincerely,
Bill Whatcott

"I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."
Psalm 119:11
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism