Whatcott update and text of speech for Street Church rally

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott update and text of speech for Street Church rally

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Dear Friends, here is transvestite activist, NDP candidate, and seriel human rights complainant Ronan (birth name) Oger's (he now thinks he is a woman and calls himself "Morgane") newest complaint against me. This past Friday I received this new amended complaint. It appears Ronan's lawyer and indeed the BC Human Rights Tribunal thinks my "Open Letter to Walter Rilkoff" is illegal "hate speech." Bizarrely, Walter Rilkoff himself will be the one adjudicating whether or not my open letter to him is so-called "hate speech."

To see the "Open Letter to Walter Rilkoff" which I delivered in Kamloops and is the subject of this latest human rights complaint go here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10641

To see my original flyer "Transgenderism vs Truth in Vancouver-False Creek" which argued the NDP candidate Ronan Oger is a biological male and that God didn't want voters voting for Ronan, and which sparked this human rights prosecution go here:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10624

Canada is entering a new time in history where transvestite activists and state organs are beginning to use coecive measures to force you to call gender confused boys , girls and gender confused girls, boys. Are you awake and concerned yet?

"He answered them, “When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’ And in the morning, ‘It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.” So he left them and departed."
Matthew 16:2-4
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott update and text of speech for Street Church ral

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Pastor Art Pawlowski invited me to speak at the Street Church religious freedom rally this past Sunday, August 6, 2017 at Calgary City Hall. Here is the text of the speech I prepared for him:

Grace Mercy and Peace in the Name of God the Father and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I would like to extend my warm greetings to those who care enough and who are brave enough to attend this rally in defense of Christian liberty hosted by Calgary's Street Church. I would love to have come in person to this rally as I attended the last one. However, finances and time constraints did not allow me to do so. However, I am with all of you in spirit. In case you are unaware, so-called anti-fascist thugs, who are in fact the real fascists came to the Street Church rally in defense of religious freedom last Sunday, July 16th, with no other purpose than to use violence to silence the speakers. I commend Pastor Art for defying the thugs and defying the censorship to speak out on this important topic once again.

For those who don't know me, I have reason to very concerned about this issue. In fact for the past 25 years I have been fighting for the right of Christians to speak freely on the moral issues facing this country. I have gone to jail multiple times, sacrificed a nursing career, have been hauled before so-called human rights tribunals, battled in multiple levels of courts in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario; and have gone to the Supreme Court of Canada, all for the non-violent expression of Biblical points of view when it comes to important issues such as the sanctity of human life and the promotion homosexuality and transvestitism in our society.

I am currently being hauled before the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal, my “crime” being putting out flyers chronicling the poor health and social outcomes of transvestites and telling voters God did not want them to vote for the NDP candidate who was running in downtown Vancouver as he was in fact a transvestite male. The NDP candidate's birth name was Ronan Oger, now he calls himself “Morgane” and he spent the last provincial election running around in a dress and offered voters nothing much else, other than a history of pushing gender confused activism in BC's schools, media and legislature. For what should be obvious reasons I did not want this guy in a position of political power, so I put out flyers in his riding laying out my case as to why people should not vote for him, his transvestite lifestyle and activism being my primary concerns.

Sadly, Ronan in addition to being confused about his gender is also confused about what it means to run for political office in a supposedly vibrant democracy. Ronan actually believes he is entitled to run for political office free of criticism for being a transvestite activist. There are reasons why Ronan believes his so-called gender identity is beyond reproach. The government of Canada has pandered to Ronan's mental illness by issuing him government ID with his female fantasy name “Morgane” on it. All levels of government and the lamestream media refuse to tell Ronan the truth that he is a cross dressing male and rather lie to him by referring to him as a “transgender woman.” I would like to be clear, no human being can become a so-called “transgender” anything, as nobody is able to “transform” from one gender to another. Ronan's DNA will always be male, Ronan will never have a uterus, his male facial hair will return as soon as he quits taking fake female hormones. Ronan, no matter his hormone consumption, mutilating surgery, cross dressing, fake ID, or anything else he does, will ever turn himself into a woman. He will always be the biological male that God created him to be.

Unfortunately, because I dared to speak these self evident truths, Ronan and his gaggle of NDP flunkies ran to the police, the BC Election Commission, and the BC Human Rights Tribunal to have me prosecuted. Thankfully Ronan by his own account spent a substantial amount of time during the last days of his election campaign trying to silence me, rather than campaigning, and in the end he lost by 400 votes. However, now Ronan wants his revenge and the BC Human Rights Tribunal is intent on being the vehicle through which his revenge will be exacted.

I am now facing a human rights complaint for criticizing an NDP candidate and publicly disagreeing with his cross dressing. The supposedly impartial adjudicator Walter Rilkoff overseeing this case has already written me a letter and has threatened to financially penalize me before the show trial even begins if I don't immediately desist from referring to Ronan by his birth name or using male pronouns when referring to him. So far my requests to have this biased adjudicator removed from the case have been ignored. I would encourage those of you gathered here to make your voices heard. You pay taxes and you have a right to hold public servants like Walter Rilkoff who are paid with your tax dollars accountable for their misdeeds. If you believe impartiality during quasi legal proceedings by Tribunals that have the power to impose tens of thousands of dollars in fines, seek injunctions and issue gag orders is important, you can write the BC Human Rights Tribunal and ask that Mr. Rilkoff recuse himself from this case. There is something seriously amiss in Canada when a government Tribunal can coerce and punish one of its citizens for using pronouns that are in accord with the biological reality of a gender confused NDP political candidate.

Contact and background information for the BC Human Rights Tribunal can be found on my website http://www.freenorthamerica.ca.

At this point, I would like to make you aware that what happened to the religious freedom rally hosted by Street Church three weeks ago and what is happening to me before the BC Human Rights Tribunal should not be viewed in isolation from each other. These injustices are part of a wider and disturbing trend afflicting all Canadians and indeed not only Canadians, but all citizens in the increasingly oppressive and anti-Christian western world.

St Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5 spoke of “times and seasons.” We in Canada have enjoyed a long season of religious freedom and up until recently we enjoyed a culture where Christian values were allowed to influence our political process. I believe this long and illustrious season of freedom and toleration for Christians is rapidly coming to an end in Canada and that we are now entering a season of hostility and persecution. Politically, culturally, and economically our new season is more precarious than the old season. Concerning the seasons St. Paul admonishes us, “So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober,” 1 Thessalonians 5:6. As we enter this new season in Canada, many of our brothers and sisters appear to be asleep and are completely unaware of what is happening around them.We need to be awake and indeed we need to be prayerful and sober minded as to how we are going to deal with the new realities we are now facing.To get an idea of the new realities we are now facing, we can look at the consequences flowing from legislation that our provincial governments have passed recently. Bill M-89 in Ontario has given the provincial government headed by lesbian Premier Kathleen Wynne the power to remove children from Christian households if the parents don't adequately affirm aberrant sexual behaviours or gender expressions potentially practiced by their children. Indeed more children now than ever are showing signs of gender confusion and aberrant sexuality in Ontario, as cross dressing and explicit lessons on perverted sexual practices are being pushed in classrooms across Ontario. Alberta has the same problem with the fanatically pro-homosexual NDP pushing Bill 10 forcing homosexual clubs on private Christian schools that don't want them. Being awake and sober minded in these contexts means being informed of these events and taking steps to protect as many children as possible from the false homosexual propaganda being pushed by our governments and education systems.

Being awake means coming out to rallies like this one and speaking out when your governments and courts unjustly try to limit freedom of speech and freedom of religion. In order to speak out effectively, we have to know what's going on. Being awake and sober minded probably means accessing more news sources than just our biased lamestream media. If you lived in Ontario when Bill M-89 passed and you only listened to the CBC and read the Toronto Star, you would never even have known such a tyrannical bill came before the legislature. I found it fascinating that such a tyrannical bill garnered virtually no news coverage by our biased and untrustworthy lamestream media outlets. I only learned about Bill M-89 by reading LifeSiteNews. They are an excellent and professional alternative news source for those of us who wish to be awake and informed about what is happening in our culture in terms of life, faith, freedom and family issues.

I also believe we the people of God have to find our courage and faith once again. During the long season of prosperity and religious freedom that we enjoyed in Canada it was easy for believers to go to church and not actually have to stand for our convictions. For a long time being a Christian in Canada didn't actually cost you much. Today being a Christian can cost you a lot if you actually stand on God's Word and refuse to bow your knee to the demands of Sodom.

Christians who stand by their convictions can find themselves screened out of government jobs and careers in big business. We have a Christian hero here today who is a member of Street Church and who lost his job as a Calgary transit operator, because he did not want to sin against God by driving a so-called homosexual pride bus. If you own a business and don't want to cater to homosexuality you can find yourself the target of a vicious homosexual smear campaign and could potentially be hauled before a human rights commission. I know of two Christian business that had to close in Canada because the owners did not want to be a party to LGBT sin. In one case a transvestite male walked into a Christian bridal boutique in Saskatoon and demanded to try on wedding gowns where biological women were changing. In the other case a Christian bed and breakfast had to close and pay compensation to two homosexuals who demanded the fake right to sleep together on the Christian business owner's property, rather than go to a hotel down the road that would have cheerfully catered to the two homosexual perceived need to sleep together.

Losing one's career or business to stand for one's convictions takes courage. As Christians we need to find this kind of courage in Canada today, as we do have the truth, and witnessing to the truth through our suffering and steadfastness is what our truth starved culture needs to see. Even if standing for the truth costs us dearly, still stand we must, as our God expects nothing less from us and eternity is what is at stake in this struggle.

Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel, and not frightened in anything by your opponents. This is a clear sign to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God.
Philippians 1:27, 28

Sincerely,
Bill Whatcott
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism