Whatcott photos and legal battle & other ministry update

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott photos and legal battle & other ministry update

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:49 am

Dear Friends,

This past week has been quite busy. My friend Pastor Billy from Basal Hakka Lutheran Church called me and wondered if I could help out with feeding the poor at the Union Gospel Mission in New Westminster. My forte’ is ministering to sodomites, transvestites and abortionists, however for a little change in scenery I figured I would help out.

Beyond an otherwise nice, heavily tatooed, female staff freaking out on me for throwing my water bottle in the regular garbage rather than looking for a recycle bin to throw it into, my time feeding the poor in New Westminster was ok. I assured the left leaning, environmentally obsessed, Christian that God was pleased with my plastic bottle going into the landfill. The bottle breaks down in approximately 450 years anyways and during that time it is a valuable contribution to a landfill that needs garbage coming into it to help a needy landfill operator somewhere feed his wife and kids. :happy:

Here's the Basal Hakka group posing in front of the Union Gospel Mission sign. Pastor Billy
is kneeling at the front beside the little kid.

Here are some of the people we fed.

Here is me with a fellow volunteer. This girl is a public school teacher and a Hindu I believe. She has a pleasant
personality, but became sort of traumatized after I slaughtered a couple wasps that were flying around our heads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Whatcott, green body skin and rainbow tutu, successfully infiltrated the Toronto homosexual parade disguised as a "gay zombie." For this creative operation which resulted in the successful distribution of 3,000 "Zombie Safe Sex" packages, which actually contained Gospel messages exhorting parade attendees to repent of the homosexual lifestyle I was sued for $104 million dollars.

To read about $104 million lawsuit go here: http://nationalpost.com/opinion/christi ... e61170500a

There is no new news on the $104 million lawsuit front.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There is news on the BC Human Rights prosecution of my election flyer calling the NDP's star transvestite candidate a biological male.

Ronan Oger shortly before he began "living as a woman" and calling himself "Morgane" in September 2013.

Ronan's 2017 BC Provincial Election photo for his NDP, Vancouver-False Creek Candidacy

Ronan's homosexual lawyer Susanna Quail has an interesting take on democracy and free speech. In her arguments opposing two groups wishing to have intervener status in the so-called human rights prosecution of my flyer she writes:

" Paragraph 8: There is also no meaningful difference between the factual circumstances of the Whatcott case and the instant case. Mr. Whatcott’s flyers in Whatcott promoted hate on the basis of sexual orientation while his flyers in the instant case promote hate on the basis of gender identity or expression. There is no juridical reason why the Supreme Court of Canada’s analysis in Whatcott would not apply where the discriminatory publication is aimed at gender identity or expression rather than sexual orientation."

Paragraph 9: The fact that Ms. Oger was, at the time of the discriminatory publication, a candidate for public office also has no impact on the applicability of Whatcott to this case. The Court in Whatcott specifically considered the implications of Mr. Whatcott’s discriminatory publications arising in the context of a political debate:

The purpose of hate speech legislation is to restrict the use of representations likely to expose protected groups to hatred and its harmful effects. The expression captured under hate speech laws is of an extreme nature. Framing that speech as arising in a “moral” context or “within a public policy debate” does not cleanse it of its harmful effect. Indeed, if one understands an effect of hate speech as curtailing the ability of the affected group to participate in the debate, relaxing the standard in the context of political debate is arguably more rather than less damaging to freedom of expression.

Paragraph 12: Speech that has the effect of making it difficult or impossible for members of a vulnerable group, in this case transgender people, to feel safe putting their names forward for election to political office stifles free and open participation of all member of society in the cornerstone of democracy, free elections.

To read the rest of Susanna Quail's sophistry go here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ol-X ... sp=sharing

Susanna Quail in her analysis of Whatcott states transvestites like Ronan should be able to run for political office without being exposed to so-called "hate speech" because if someone says something "hateful" about them they won't feel "safe" running for office and this is harmful to democracy.

Susanna Quail says the Whatcott decision only captures hateful speech that is of an "extreme nature." The supposedly learned Supremes who in reality aren't much better than Rilkoff, the pro-homosexual BC Human Rights Tribunal adjudicator overseeing my case or Quail, Ronan's homosexual activist lawyer, assured us the test used in Whatcott to determine "hate speech" would be "objective" and only capture "extreme speech."

Well folks here is my election flyer that I am being prosecuted for: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10624&p=26168#p26168

Here is the second flyer I am being prosecuted for. Amazingly, Rilkoff is the one presiding over this flyer as well, even though it is addressed to him: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10643

Susanna Quail and Walter Rilkoff think my flyer is hateful in the "extreme" and therefore illegal. I looked at my election flyer and open letter to Walter Rilkoff upside down and sideways tonight. I don't see anything hateful in them and indeed if this is what passes for "extreme" speech than I would submit that mainstream, orthodox, Christian teaching on homosexuality is now considered "extreme" and therefore according to the BC Human Rights Tribunal illegal. In Whatcott the judges said reasonable arguments against homosexuality could still be tolerated. If this flyer goes beyond what is a reasonable argument and into "hate speech" of a sort that is illegal than I would submit we can effectively say nothing critical about homosexual depravity and cross dressing anymore in this country, at least from a Christian perspective.

One lawyer with the Christian Legal Fellowship looked at this case and concluded the impact of me being successfully prosecuted for my participation in the last BC election, bringing truth to the voters in Vancouver-False Creek on the gender issue could be devastating to Canadian liberty. If God wants competent Christian legal counsel to rise to this occassion, please pray that He provides, or in the alternative if no Christian lawyers are willing to touch this that God protects me and that I remain faithful in my witness before the Tribunal. In the end Canadian Christians will get what they deserve if they refuse to defend their God given responsibility to speak what is true.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever."

Psalm 23:1-6
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott photos and legal battle & other ministry update

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:54 am

Here is a feminist blog saying some similar stuff about Ronan and transvestite activism as what I say. Are feminists going to be silenced if they criticize Ronan and call him a male when he runs for office now????
https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/tag/morgane-oger/
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism