Whatcott Update: Culture Guard meeting, Ronan and other news

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott Update: Culture Guard meeting, Ronan and other news

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:26 am

The Culture Guard town hall meeting got off to a rough start. We were supposed to meet at Church in the Valley. However, the church backed out at the last minute. Culture Guard then rented a space from the Langley Board of Education at Brookswood Seconday School. However the school also cancelled their booking with Culture Guard. Literally while in route I received a text that the meeting was moved to Murrayville Hall in Langley. I got there and a number of people who went to the other locations eventually got to the hall as well. When I arrived I met this one pro-homosexual protester and asked her why didn't she just make life easier for herself and accept that God created two genders. (So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27) She disagreed and insisted there were many genders. I then told her God could deliver her from homosexuality. She disagreed with that demonstrably true statement as well and refused to talk to me further.

Dear Friends

On Tuesday I went to the SOGI 123 town hall meeting hosted by Culture Guard in Langley. SOGI stands for "Sexuality and Gender Identity." SOGI 123 seems to be a homosexual activist education initiative dedicated to indoctrinating our children into embracing homosexuality and transvestitism. Here is what they say about themselves on their website:

“Sexual orientation and gender identity” (SOGI) is a term used by the BC Human Rights Code to describe an area of prohibited discrimination. It is an inclusive term that encompasses all individuals regardless of where they identify on the sexual orientation or gender identity spectrums, including lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, two-spirit, heterosexual, and cisgender."
https://www.sogieducation.org/

Me and my friend Susan at the Culture Guard town hall meeting on SOGI. Susan is living proof homosexuality and transvestitism ("transgender" does not exist, cosmentic surgery, fake hormones, and genital mutilation transforms nothing) is not immutable. Susan lived a homosexual and transvestite lifestyle for a number of years, but has reclaimed her God given female identity and has been living an openly heterosexual and Christian lifestyle for many years. blessyou

Inspite of two last minute venue cancellations the Culture Guard town hall meeting to expose SOGI attracted a large crowd. Indeed the hall was packed and some people had to stand as all the seats were filled.

Laura Lynn from the 700 Club addressing the crowd on SOGI and describing the abuse she has endured because of her publicly stated belief schools should not be disregarding parent's wishes and indoctrinating children into accepting perverse sexuality and gender confusion. Pastor Paul Dirks and Culture Guard founder Kari Simpson also addressed the meeting regarding SOGI and the BC Ministry of Education's perverted sex activism.

Two protesters in favour of homosexuality greet us as we leave the Culture Guard Town Hall meeting.

Whatcott prayer requests: Please continue to pray for God to help me with the $104 million lawsuit. I got that lawsuit after disguising myself and some of my activists as "gay zombies" and then we successfully infiltrated the Toronto homosexual shame parade with the Gospel and accurate information on homosexuality. I also continue to need prayers for the BC Human Rights Tribunal prosecution that I am now facing for telling BC voters that NDP candidate "Morgane" Oger is really Ronan Oger and that he is a man in a dress and that God did not want people voting for him, because he is in fact a transvestite activist. Walter Rilkoff, the adjudicator for the Ronan case warned me a couple months ago that I would face financial penalties if I continued to refer to Ronan as Ronan, and if I continue to use male pronouns (which are in accord with Ronan's God given biological sex) when making reference to him.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
Matthew 5:10-12
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott Update: Culture Guard meeting, Ronan and other

Postby fathers4fairness » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Bill,

Wow - you have been busy as usual. I just wanted to mention this website as Stephen Baskerville has just published a new book "The New Politics of Sex" outlinging the clamity we all face if Politicians and Churches do not get on board with fighting the rampant immorality that it seems to be rammed down our throats these days (and those are my words paraphrasing his Baskerville's book).

I really enjoyed his last "big" book "Taken into Custody: The War against Fathers, Marriage and the Family"

http://www.stephenbaskerville.com/

I say that as a Catholic who is absolutley convinced Pope Francis is totally misguided - and as this interviewer suggests - is Francis the first Communist Pope?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-com ... ge-neumayr

And this article about British Archbisop Murphy-O'Connor whe just passed away - but lobbied hard for Bergolio over Canada's more conservative Archbisop Oulette.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... -Pope.html

God Bless.
fathers4fairness

Return to Gatherings and Activism