BCHRT decision and CBC Fake News about Whatcott

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

BCHRT decision and CBC Fake News about Whatcott

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Ronan Oger, failed transvestite candidate for the BC NDP claims in the below CBC article that my truthful and Christ centred flyers calling him a biological male and telling BC voters that God did not want them to vote for him, caused him to fear for his safety. Of course the CBC story is completely uncritical of Ronan's narcissistic nonsense as is the CBC's habit when interviewing homosexuals and transvestites.

Dear Friends,

To see that BC HRT decision regarding the participation of Canadian Association for Free Expression (CAFE) and the Party of Citizens who Decided to Think for Ourselves and be our own Politicians in the Oger vs Whatcott case go here:

http://www.bchrt.bc.ca/shareddocs/decis ... RT_195.pdf

To see the CBC's fake news story on Paul Fromm of CAFE being granted intervener status and the CBC's attempt to smear me as a potentially dangerous "extremist" go here:

White nationalist allowed to join human rights case on anti-transgender flyers
Paul Fromm's group granted intervener status in former B.C. NDP candidate's complaint
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.4282351

Oh course I have not requested for any political group to intervene in this case. I have approached a number of Christian legal groups and the Justice Centre to see if they might be of assistance in terms of lawyers given the ramifications of this case for the nation as a whole. As far as I know anyone, white nationalist, Antifa, or anything else, can apply to intervene and give submissions to the Tribunal if they wish. It is Walter Rilkoff, not me, who decides who can be interveners.

That being said if it is Paul Fromm who wishes to come to my trial to defend freedom of expression during elections and not "respectable" folks, who am I to complain???

As for CBC caricaturing my flyer as "extreme" and Ronan Oger the NDP candidate whining he feared my flyers could lead to violence see the flyers for yourself:

BCHRT Complaint 1: "Whatcott election flyer bringing truth to Vancouver-False Creek:" viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10624

BCHRT Complaint 2: "Open Letter to Walter Rilkoff:" viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10641

My flyers speak for themselves. While they may have sunk Ronan's election prospects and caused people to rethink voting for the NDP and the appropriatness of voting for a cross dresser, they did not put him in physical danger.

"But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake. This will be your opportunity to bear witness. Settle it therefore in your minds not to meditate beforehand how to answer, for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict. You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you they will put to death. You will be hated by all for my name's sake. But not a hair of your head will perish. By your endurance you will gain your lives."
Luke 21:12-18

:cross:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism