Whatcott speaking in Calgary next Sunday and BCHRT news

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott speaking in Calgary next Sunday and BCHRT news

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:47 am

Ronan Oger and his 3 year old daughter whom he fathered with his now ex-wife

"Ms. Oger was not born as male.” Susanna Quail, Ronan's homosexual activist lawyer

Dear Friends,

I have been invited to deliver my testimony at a church in Calgary on Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 10:00 am.

Due to Antifa showing up where I speak and resorting to violence to censor what I have to say, I have been asked to not publicly disclose the church where I will be speaking.

If you are in or around Calgary and you would like to come and hear my testimony you can contact me at: Ph: 778-837-3650

If I think you are legit I will let you know where I am speaking.... :happy:

As for other news.

Ronan Oger, the NDP's star transvestite activist (he goes by the name Morgane and claims he was born female) has been making himself busy on Kari Simpson's Facebook page in recent days. Though he has claimed in the media a few weeks back that he was traumatized and fearing for his life because of my flyers, Ronan seemed brash and confident while threatening me and Kari with legal action on her Facebook page. After threatening to prosecute Kari, Ronan decided to turn his attention on me.

Here is my discourse with Ronan Oger the NDP transvestite activist who calls himself "Morgane" and who seems to believe he has a "human right" to talk about his gender identity all the time, but who paradoxically also believes when he runs in an election he has a "human right" to not not have his so-called gender identity challenged, scrutinized or criticized :

Poor Ronan. A shining example of homofascism and entitlement. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, I will start writing a motion to have these charges against me dismissed. To the BC Human Rights Tribunal's credit it declined to entertain Ronan's lawyer's 5 page rant that Ronan was born female and that the Tribunal's references to him being born a male should be changed to suit Ronan's and his lawyer's fancy.

Seeing as I got the above picture of Ronan and his carrying on, on Kari's Facebook page as evidence, perhaps the Tribunal will see these proceedings against me for the gong show that it is and grant me relief. We can pray....... pray1

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.
"
Isaiah 26:3,4
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism