Whatcott preaching Calgary City Hall and prayer request

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott preaching Calgary City Hall and prayer request

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:05 pm

The Whatcott vehicle's view in Hope BC at 1:30 pm today as he travels with his family to Calgary where he will be preaching
with Pastor Art Pawlowski and Street Church in front of Calgary City Hall this coming Sunday afternoon at 2:00 pm.

Dear friends,

Please pray for us as I travel through the Rocky Mountains and onto Calgary AB, to preach this Sunday at Street Church at 2:00 pm in front of Calgary City Hall. Pray for travel mercies and that God keeps us safe as we drive through wintery mountain roads and pray that God blesses my message this Sunday and that I have something useful to say that brings glory to God and ministers to my fellow human being.

I will be visiting my daughter and social conservative friends in Regina and Weyburn Saskatchewan the week of December 27-30 and I will be in Edmonton in the New Year for a couple days. :happy:

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the Gospel."
Ephesians 6:18,19
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism