Bill & Jadranka Whatcott married January 20, 2018

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Bill & Jadranka Whatcott married January 20, 2018

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Photo

Video 1

Video 2 (Rod Taylor of the Christian Heritage Party shares his speech)

"Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."
Genesis 2:24
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Bill & Jadranka Whatcott married January 20, 2018

Postby Ben Kenobi » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:26 am

Hi Bill:

Perhaps you should tell everyone here what you did with your lawfully wedded wife in the Philippines. I'm not sure how you can argue that you are 'standing up for' or defending marriage when you have disregarded a woman who loves you tremendously.

I will contact Rod Taylor and inform him of the real situation here.

Call me shocked, saddened, and disheartened that you, a former friend would do such a thing.
Ben Kenobi

Postby Ben Kenobi » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:54 am

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuI6WIQ9avDHh0ek_yhvupe7Hgdf

This is how you chose to 'divorce' your wife. By text message. Wow. Good thing you appended 'Christ is the answer' to the end of that message, Bill. Did Christ command you to leave your wife? laughing7
Ben Kenobi

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:29 am

Thanks Sean,

Actually you sent me to hell and unfriended me 10 years ago for marrying Joni out of the Catholic church I believe. Being a bonehead you didn't even bother to ask what happened here in private and why would you as you have not talked to me in 10 years? Anyways, it was a sad situation. Immigration turned down Joni's application to immigrate to Canada twice. I tried to live in Philippines once and wound up sick and completely broke and had to come back to Canada. Unkown to me at the time of marriage to Joni was her legal marriage to her ex-husband was almost impossible for us to annul as we could not afford it and that prevented me from having any legal status in the Philippines meaning I could not have citizenship, the right to work, health care or any other thing. Worse yet when I was sick, I could not count on any financial help for my medical visits and I ran out of money to pay for my own health care.

Other sad things happened with some of Joni's family and their treatment of me when I was there that made it difficult for me to live there which I don't want to get into when they aren't here to defend themselves. Anyways, I could not live there and she could not live in Canada. This was the situation for most of our ten years. For my critics if they want to live ten years alone they can have at it. I did it and with no end in site it became too hard.

Anyways, I never marketed myself as Jesus and have no paid ministry position. I fought for religious liberty and children mostly on my own dime and at my own cost. My new wife Jadranka did the same and then helped me with my $104 million lawsuit. She has two children, we are married now and doing the best we can. I believe in being public about what I do and living with people knowing who I am. You were never a friend anyways Sean, as for others they can choose to associate with me or not.

Yes Sean, Christ is the answer......
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby www_inquisition_ca » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:30 am

Well, I admire Bill Whatcott for many reasons, and I think
all Canadians owe him a large debt of gratitude, but I
do have some misgivings about this "wedding":

Correspondence with Mr. Bill Whatcott
www.jesus-eucharistie.org/corr/whatcott_bill_en.htm#s27

In Christ,