Whatcott wins appeal to have nursing suspension overturned

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Should Bill Whatcott go back to nursing now that he won the appeal against his suspension in the Saskatchewan Court of Appeals?

Poll runs till Sat Feb 03, 2046 2:31 am

No stay a trucker, you are more suited for that work
No votes
Yes go back to nursing, the Regina Health District and Planned Parenthood needs your common sense Biblical perspective on life and sexual health issues
22%
Run for Mayor again, next election Edmonton will be ready to embrace your platform
22%
Not sure
56%

Total votes : 9

Postby zip.com » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:09 am

\"paisley_cross\" wrote:
Yesterday I received word the fine and suspension was overturned by the Saskatchewan Court of Appeals. I can go back to nursing if I wish and more importantly this case can be used by any of Canada's professions as a precedent for freedom of speech and religiously based conscientious objection. Christians and other moral Canadians, Dentists, Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers as well as Nurses can reference my case if they are bullied by their professional organizations as a result of a stand they take on a moral issue during their time off work.

Congratulations, Bill. Although I may not agree with your tactics or objectives I salute you in this victory of yours for free speech.

Yes, his "tactics" are certainly his own. But this court ruling can now be used by others who have the right to freedom of expression and speech.

I'm thinking of Ezra Levant and the Mark Steyn, et al. It will be interesting to see how their cases go.

Although they are not being charged under the Criminal Code -- only the HRC.
Abortion: The Human Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.
zip.com
FNA Employee
FNA Employee

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:05 am

\"zip.com\" wrote:
\"zip.com\" wrote:Bill, are you going to return to nursing now?

I guess your not going to answer my question?

Thanks. :-P

I answered about 4 posts back. I said I am not sure.......
Need time to think about this.....
:cross:Christ is the answer!
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Justme » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:16 pm

Wonderful news Bill. I am very happy for you. Praise God.

You should sue SALPN and that thug Struther for discrimination, loss of wages, and any other thing your lawyer can come up with. Go on the offensive and turn this into major defeat for the left.

:grin:
Justme

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:31 pm

\"Justme\" wrote:Wonderful news Bill. I am very happy for you. Praise God.

You should sue SALPN and that thug Struther for discrimination, loss of wages, and any other thing your lawyer can come up with. Go on the offensive and turn this into major defeat for the left.

:grin:

Thanks Bro

Nice to see you drop by...... :-)

Anyways this was a major defeat for the left already. I can rest assure you there are alot of NDP, pro-aborts and sodomite worshippers who are not happy with my victory today....

At any rate your suggestion here costs money and my lawyer and his law firm has sacrificed over $200,000 on my cause as it is. We still have one more big battle. We are on our way to the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal to fight the Saskatchewan Human Rights Tribunal's decision to fine me $17,500 and prohibit me for life from criticizing sodomites.

Anyone who wishes to help here is the info, my lawyer Tom Schuck will be very grateful:

Tom Schuck
tschuck@nswb.com
NSWB Law Firm
Box 8, 319 Souris Ave NE
Weyburn SK, S4H-2J8
(306) 842-4654

(Please put in memo: "Bill Whatcott defense fund" on any cheque)

God Bless
Bill
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby paisley_cross » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:36 pm

\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:Anyways this was a major defeat for the left already. I can rest assure you there are alot of NDP, pro-aborts and sodomite worshippers who are not happy with my victory today....

This is not a victory or loss for any particular perspective or political philosophy. It's a victory for free speech and in that case we all win.

In that I don't include those who support "hate speech" laws because those are people who attempt to pervert our rights to their own ends.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance
paisley_cross
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Ben Kenobi » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:05 am

Heard this and it's why I'm back.

Congrats Bill.

Be a nurse, it's more conducive to a family life.
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
Ben Kenobi
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher

Postby Banned_from_FD » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:56 am

i am glad you got your job back if you want it,

but keep in mind, politics and business do not mix, and should not mix

politics should remain a personal thing, its not fair to your co-workers, your employer, your clients

because they are essentially a captive audience
Banned_from_FD
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:05 am

\"Banned_from_FD\" wrote:i am glad you got your job back if you want it,

but keep in mind, politics and business do not mix, and should not mix

politics should remain a personal thing, its not fair to your co-workers, your employer, your clients

because they are essentially a captive audience

I actually agree with you Banned. If you read the judgment you will see I was punished for activities that were off work.

If I was crusading against abortion and sodomy on my former employer's time I would have never succeeded at the appeal and rightfully so.....

Ben Kenobi
Heard this and it's why I'm back.

Congrats Bill.

Be a nurse, it's more conducive to a family life.

Thanks Ben. I would have to go back to school to upgrade and obtain a pardon. I can't do it tomorrow but the option is now available. Would appreciate your prayers on this matter....
Last edited by Bill Whatcott on Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott wins appeal to have nursing suspension overturn

Postby zip.com » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:32 pm

\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:Image
Bill Whatcott the formerly defrocked nurse talks to reporters at Edmonton City Hall when running for Mayor

Dear friends:
For those of you who don't know the whole story. In the spring of 2002 I led a group of Godly protesters on a weekly vigil at Regina Planned Parenthood (RPP). During this vigil we called attention to Planned Parenthood International's (Regina Planned Parenthood is part of IPP) direct involvement in surgical abortions and RPP's involvement in abortion referral and chemical abortion by giving abortificient Morning After Pills. We also denounced their amoral and unhealthy sex education program and called on their clients to repent of fornication and abortion and turn to Christ that their sins may be forgiven.

Seeing as I was the leader of this weekly vigil and the most outspoken RPP targeted me. First they called the police and tried to have me arrested. When this failed they went after my nursing license. The pro-abortionists at the Saskatchewan Licensed Practical Nursing Association were quite happy to oblige Planned Parenthood's request I be censored for my off work pro-life activities.

They found a pro-abortion adjudicator named Jamie Struthers and had a farce of a trial. God did many amazing things during that trial. An RN called me up and put her job on the line to testify in my defense. She exposed Dr George Carson's (RPP's Medical Director) involvement with sadistic treatment of aborted children. She testified under oath Dr Carson would grab late term aborted babies by the head and start shaking them. She testified some of these babies came out alive and would cry before they were suffocated or bled to death.

Bill Whatcott exposed many of RPP's lies. The Director Barbara McWatters of RPP made a number of ridiculous statements under oath. She claimed late term abortions don't take place in Canada and my side revealed her own Medical Director was committing them in Regina General Hospital. In spite of the RPP testimony being thoroughly discredited and RPP being thoroughly exposed as being part of Canada's and PPI's baby killing and sexual perversion apparatus I was found guilty of "slandering" Planned Parenthood. I slandered them according to Jamie Struthers because I called them baby killers and accused them of being part of the problem with the spread of Aids/ HIV through their promotion of condoms and sexual promiscuity.

Even though my activities were off work and I never represented myself as a nurse at RPP, Struther's found me guilty of professional misconduct fined me $15,000 and suspended me indefinitely until I paid the fine. My lawyer Tom Schuck appealed this dreadful decision and the Canadian Civil Liberties Association intervened on my side.

Yesterday I received word the fine and suspension was overturned by the Saskatchewan Court of Appeals. I can go back to nursing if I wish and more importantly this case can be used by any of Canada's professions as a precedent for freedom of speech and religiously based conscientious objection. Christians and other moral Canadians, Dentists, Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers as well as Nurses can reference my case if they are bullied by their professional organizations as a result of a stand they take on a moral issue during their time off work.

Thank you Jesus!
Bill Whatcott

To read the judgment from the Saskatchewan Court of Appeals go here:
http://www.mydatabus.com/public/Billwha ... stated.pdf

Bill, do you have cerebral palsy? That photo of you looks like it. Just wondering.
Abortion: The Human Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.
zip.com
FNA Employee
FNA Employee

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Ok Zip

Its obvious you want to be banned rather than do anything constructive. Good bye...... :hello2:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott wins appeal to have nursing suspension overturn

Postby evolution8 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:57 pm

\"zip.com\" wrote:
\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:Image
Bill Whatcott the formerly defrocked nurse talks to reporters at Edmonton City Hall when running for Mayor

Dear friends:
For those of you who don't know the whole story. In the spring of 2002 I led a group of Godly protesters on a weekly vigil at Regina Planned Parenthood (RPP). During this vigil we called attention to Planned Parenthood International's (Regina Planned Parenthood is part of IPP) direct involvement in surgical abortions and RPP's involvement in abortion referral and chemical abortion by giving abortificient Morning After Pills. We also denounced their amoral and unhealthy sex education program and called on their clients to repent of fornication and abortion and turn to Christ that their sins may be forgiven.

Seeing as I was the leader of this weekly vigil and the most outspoken RPP targeted me. First they called the police and tried to have me arrested. When this failed they went after my nursing license. The pro-abortionists at the Saskatchewan Licensed Practical Nursing Association were quite happy to oblige Planned Parenthood's request I be censored for my off work pro-life activities.

They found a pro-abortion adjudicator named Jamie Struthers and had a farce of a trial. God did many amazing things during that trial. An RN called me up and put her job on the line to testify in my defense. She exposed Dr George Carson's (RPP's Medical Director) involvement with sadistic treatment of aborted children. She testified under oath Dr Carson would grab late term aborted babies by the head and start shaking them. She testified some of these babies came out alive and would cry before they were suffocated or bled to death.

Bill Whatcott exposed many of RPP's lies. The Director Barbara McWatters of RPP made a number of ridiculous statements under oath. She claimed late term abortions don't take place in Canada and my side revealed her own Medical Director was committing them in Regina General Hospital. In spite of the RPP testimony being thoroughly discredited and RPP being thoroughly exposed as being part of Canada's and PPI's baby killing and sexual perversion apparatus I was found guilty of "slandering" Planned Parenthood. I slandered them according to Jamie Struthers because I called them baby killers and accused them of being part of the problem with the spread of Aids/ HIV through their promotion of condoms and sexual promiscuity.

Even though my activities were off work and I never represented myself as a nurse at RPP, Struther's found me guilty of professional misconduct fined me $15,000 and suspended me indefinitely until I paid the fine. My lawyer Tom Schuck appealed this dreadful decision and the Canadian Civil Liberties Association intervened on my side.

Thank you Jesus!
Bill Whatcott

To read the judgment from the Saskatchewan Court of Appeals go here:
http://www.mydatabus.com/public/Billwha ... stated.pdf

Bill, do you have cerebral palsy? That photo of you looks like it. Just wondering.

Oh gosh, i am so disappointed a Catholic would say such thing! :nono2:
:cross: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"  Philippians 4:13
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:02 pm

The record is intact. A reasonable person can see we were fair. Zip was angry we made a non Christian mod rather than her. Banned has never treated us this way. Our judgment on this matter was correct. Now we can move on to debate the issues of the day and put this sorry story behind us.....

Zip.com
http://www.freenorthamerica.com/viewtop ... c&start=30
I have to say I was rather miffed when I saw that Bill had chose Banned to be a moderator??? What a nerve! He's a pagan in every digusting sense of that word (even though I still like him Smile )

I thought "hmmm, so he wouldn't even ask me and I'm a catholic. I could do just as good a job as he does, probably even better."
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Justme » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Wonder if Struthers will ever apologize for violating your rights, Bill?
Justme

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:47 pm

\"Justme\" wrote:Wonder if Struthers will ever apologize for violating your rights, Bill?

No. He actually heard the testimony of unborn children being brought out alive in the abortion procedures done by Regina Planned Parenthood's Medical Director, Dr Carson. They cried, bled to death and died in wash basins. The two nurses judging me on his right and left gasped. He was completely unmoved. I was guilty in his books before the farce trial started. I speculate he was hand picked for the job of getting rid of me.....

Bill
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SaintNobody » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:21 pm

I would love to post that testimony on the web. Lately, I've been getting the "late-term abortions don't happen in Canada" myth. I'd really, really like that testimony.

ETA: As a pregnant woman, I would love to have you as my nurse, Bill. It'd make me feel good to know that I have someone who feels the way I do about unborn children. Perhaps you could find work in a Catholic hospital.
Big Blue Wave for social conservative news and blogs.
SaintNobody
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

PreviousNext

Return to Gatherings and Activism