Whatcott's newest flyer exposing homofascism to hit Calgary

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:25 pm

Please pray for this important flyer. 3-5000 of these hard hitting flyers are to hit Calgary during the last weekend of July 25-27. Please join us in getting the truth out and challenging homofascism if you can!
Sincerely
Bill Whatcott

Ed Stelmach and the Sodomite Agenda wicked!

In Canada we are losing our right to speak on important moral and religious issues thanks to the homosexual extremists and left wing ideologues who have been unfairly stacked onto the various Human Rights Tribunals. In light of recent rulings from such unelected and unaccountable bodies we the people of Alberta, must make every effort to resist their rulings polluting our land. We must let the truth about the harmful health, social and spiritual consequences relating to homosexuality be known. Why do homo-fascists resist information about : homosexuals having much higher rates of HIV, anal cancer, anal warts, not to mention higher than average rates of suicide, drug addiction, alcoholism, pederasty, etc?…

Human Rights Tribunals have no right to impose misleading and repressive politically correct dogma on the consciences of Canadians. The Human Rights Tribunals are little more than pro-homosexual/politically correct kangaroo courts. They function without proper rules of evidence and they have an arrogant record of imposing left wing, and bigoted rulings on the rest of us. Human Rights Tribunals must be disobeyed and held in contempt until a government with principles consigns them to the dust bin of history where they will be remembered on par with residential schools and Japanese internment camps. To this end we must disregard their freedom robbing rulings...

Specifically I have been motivated by Alberta Human Rights Kangaroo court chairwoman Lori G. Andreachuk, ordering a godly pastor, Stephen Boisson to cease from publishing his honest and thoughtful letter to the editor on homosexuality. Why must he pay $5,000 to an academic, Darren Lund, who claimed he was offended by his writings? So in direct contravention of her unjust order I have republished Rev. Boisson’s letter so that you can read and make up your own mind whether a leftist, bureaucrat should have the power to ignore the conscience a Christian pastor and silence his voice. To read the letter the AHRT is prohibiting you from seeing go here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1385

The Saskatchewan Human Rights Kangaroo Court fined me $17,500 and ordered me to never again criticize sodomite behavior too. They ordered me not to republish or distribute the flyers I disseminated criticizing and exposing what Pastor Boisson described in his letter. The Saskatchewan Kangaroo court never questioned the accuracy of my flyers they instead argued that sincere belief even if it is factually correct is not a defense in a so-called case of discrimination. Rubbish!!!

The legacy of free speech bequeathed to me by this nation leads me to reject the Saskatchewan kangaroo court ruling against me! Here are my flyers, the ones banned by Saskatchewan’s kangaroo court, for you to see.
http://www.freenorthamerica.com/forum/i ... pic=3117.0

To see our Premier’s culpability in pro-homosexual/anti-Christian bigotry, along with his inability to appreciate religious liberty and free speech go to these links:
Ed Stelmach and Anal Warts: http://www.freenorthamerica.com/forum/i ... pic=1391.0
Audio, Ed Stelmach babbles incoherently: http://www.freenorthamerica.com/forum/i ... pic=2011.0
Ezra Levant calls “ Stelmach an anti-Christian bigot”: http://ezralevant.com/2008/06/i-accuse- ... ed-st.html

For more information and to learn how Jesus Christ and his promise of sins forgiven is the answer for lost homosexuals, communists, Muslims, liberals and conservatives alike contact:
Bill Whatcott, Christian Activist, Ph: 780-885-7866, e-mail: christisking@shaw.ca

"Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to obey you rather than God.” Acts 4:19
Last edited by Bill Whatcott on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
:cross:Christ is the answer!
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:25 am

:pray:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:33 am

Will offer special mass for you this coming Sunday. pray1
:cross: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"  Philippians 4:13
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:07 pm

bump1
:cross: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"  Philippians 4:13
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Banned_from_FD » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Pictured to the right is Ed Stelmach superimposed between the buttocks of two sodomites

crazy funny stuff
Banned_from_FD
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:44 pm

I have printed 3500 of these flyers. They will start hitting the streets of Calgary this coming Friday. Please pray for the success of this flyer in getting this much needed truth out and pray we prevail in our direct challenge to the Alberta Human Rights Tribunal's homofascism. So far I have one street activist and the Father, Son and Holy Spirit helping me along with the provision of food and lodging while in Calgary. More helpers will be appreciated and food, lodging and (transportation Edmonton, Leduc or Red Deer) can be provided if you are traveling from outside of Calgary.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:9
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:18 pm

Prayers sent your way..... :pray:
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Bump :bounce:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:59 pm

In 12 more hours the truth about homofascism and Ed Stelmach will be hitting the streets of Calgary......

Onward Christian soldiers!!!! army1

"Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."
Ephesians 6:11-13
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:46 am

Dear friends:

I received a message from Bill that he got arrested at the University of Calgary yesterday and spent a few hours in jail. He'll go to court August 26. Together with his Christian friend, they have disseminated 800 flyers yesterday. 1,700 more flyers will hit different parts of Calgary today.

Please pray for them as they continue to let the truth be known against the evil forces.
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Whatcott activism update and correction....

Bill and his Christian friend have successfully disseminated 2,700 flyers today, not 1,700 as previously stated.  Praise God all 3,500 flyers were distributed!  :amen: pray1
Last edited by evolution8 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism