Whatcott book Update

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Re: Whatcott book Update

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Here is the endorsement author and columnist Rory Leishman wrote for me: :happy:
"In this candid, sometimes harrowing, memoir, Bill Whatcott recalls his transformation from a hardened young criminal into a conflicted adult who accepted Christ and renounced violence, yet ended up time and again back in jail as a prisoner of conscience. This is a book that should be read and pondered by all freedom-loving Canadians, regardless of any objections they might have to Whatcott's use of graphic and disturbing images to denounce the twin evils of abortion and sexual promiscuity."
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:23 am

Father Tony Van Hee in addition to giving me a book endorsement (see first post on this thread) has suggested this book title:

Title: “I APPEAL TO YOU BY THE MERCIES OF GOD”
William Whatcott’s Witness
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Here is my fifth and I think final book endorsement! Much thanks to Mr. LaBarbera for taking the time to read and endorse my work..... :thankyou:

Bill Whatcott's life story is a very readable and honest account of a dedicated culture warrior's creative efforts to get out politically incorrect truth in Canada. BIll has remarkable courage of conviction--never flinching from his calling to get out hard truths about abortion and homosexuality, in spite of the many attempts to silence him. Whatcott exposes the intolerance of secular liberals. His book is a testament to what one determined Christian can accomplish, and should motivate and inspire people of faith in every nation to do more for God, and to fear men less.
Peter LaBarbera, President of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Gatherings and Activism