Whatcott Flyer: Dead Women and Dead Babies

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott Flyer: Dead Women and Dead Babies

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Dead Women and Dead Babies, the Sordid Reality of Legal Abortion

Marla Cardamone, a beautiful 18 year old American woman (picture left) was pressured by a social worker into aborting her child. The social worker lead Marla to believe her baby was permanently damaged by anti-depressant drugs she was taking and insisted she needed a “therapeutic abortion.” Marla was killed by her “therapeutic abortion.” The (picture centre) was taken a few hours after the “safe & legal” abortion went wrong. Marla is dead and is lying on a stretcher at the coroner’s office. Marla’s son (picture right) died in Marla’s womb. Contrary to the social worker’s alleged diagnosis, the coroner found the baby was perfectly normal at the time of his death. Marla’s grandmother named him “Christopher” and requested that he be buried with his mother. The hospital threw him out claiming he was “medical waste.”

Sordid stories like Marla’s happen in Canada too, but our strict privacy laws, secretive bureaucracy and overwhelmingly pro-abortion media insure most Canadian abortion horror stories never see the light of day. None the less, God who is the author and giver of life has a way of exposing the abortion industry’s dirty little secrets. Thanks to Regina Planned Parenthood’s malicious attempt to sue me and destroy my nursing career we learned a little bit about the abortion industry in Saskatchewan.

An RN appeared at my misconduct trial in 2003 and testified under oath, that she helped Regina Planned Parenthood’s Medical Director, Dr. George Carson kill babies at the Regina General Hospital. She testified to assisting with abortions up to 25 weeks gestation. She testified about witnessing Dr. Carson grabbing one aborted baby by the head and violently shaking the child. She testified Dr. Carson shook the child so hard she was “afraid the child’s head would separate from the body.” She testified that some of the aborted babies defied the doctor’s attempt to kill them during the abortion procedure and they came out alive. One baby the RN described on the stand cried and started sucking its thumb, before dying. Another baby cried and bled to death before her eyes. The baby bled to death because the RN was ordered not to clamp the baby’s umbilical cord shut, to insure the baby would die.

The RN also testified under oath that a 14 year old girl, who was the girlfriend of her teenage son, ingested Morning After Pills in her basement, given to her by Regina Planned Parenthood. The girl collapsed on the floor of her basement in pain, and started bleeding. She was rushed to the Regina General Hospital. No one knew what happened to the girl until she told them about Planned Parenthood giving her the Morning After Pills without her parent’s knowledge or consent. For those who wish to investigate further the case is known as “Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses v. Whatcott.” In the end I prevailed on free speech grounds, but I still believe that some of the revelations that came to light during the discipline tribunal phase should be investigated.

The abortion industry claims to care about women, but whenever a light is shined on their practices one finds what they really care about is their image and money. In provinces across Canada we are being prevented by so-called privacy laws from accessing statistics on abortion and its complications. The abortion industry wants to spread the lie that abortion in Canada is “safe and legal,” but inconvenient truth has a way of springing up and exposing the lie for what it is. The reality is abortion always harms women, sometimes kills them, and almost always murders the baby. Abortion should be illegal and those who are complicit in the grisly practice should be brought to justice.

If you have evidence of an abortion horror story that you want brought to light contact:
Bill Whatcott 306-861-6140, E-mail: billwhatcott@gmail.com, website: http://www.freenorthamerica.ca

Contact Premier Brad Wall and demand that he ends Saskatchewan’s tax funding for elective abortion and Planned Parenthood. Demand Premier Wall to order his Attorney General to investigate evidence of babies being born alive after failed abortions and then being murdered in the Regina General Hospital after they refused to die.

Contact Premier Brad Wall: 233 Central Ave N, Swift Current, SK, S9H 0L3, Ph: 306-778-2429, Fax: 306-778-3614,
Email: bwall@mla.legassembly.sk.ca

Sincerely, Bill Whatcott
Ph: 306-861-6140, E-mail: billwhatcott@gmail.com, website: http://www.freenorthamerica.ca

And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another.” 1 John 3:23
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott Flyer: Dead Women and Dead Babies

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Dear Friends,

Two thousand copies of this flyer will be hitting Regina over the next two days. Please pray for God to move and bring good fruit from exposing the sordid truth that needs to be exposed with this flyer.

I will be heading to Philippines on Saturday to be with my wife for 3 weeks and support her in her recovery from the surgery she underwent 2 weeks ago. While she is not 100% yet, she seems to be recovering well enough.

For those who would like to support my missionary effort and supply a little pocket money while I am in the Philippines, your support can be sent to:

Bill Whatcott
c/o Weyburn Pro Life
423 Souris Ave, Weyburn, SK
Canada
S4H 0C9

As always prayers are much appreciated. pray1
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby LoveTruth » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 pm

That's a great flyer! Prayers and financial support are forthcoming. thumbleft
LoveTruth

Postby Doc Notgay » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:43 pm

In as much as most people will be shocked and probably hate you for waking up their conscience, the ones that still have some conscience left, will think about this for a while.
So good is being done by the truth coming out of the closet.
God bless and protect you again Bill. respect001
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Dean Paul Larsh » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Hey Bill;
I can't thank you enough for tireless and devoted efforts in God's calling on your life. It was one thing to see the woman who died from a 'safe' legal abortion. But, when I saw the baby it was all I could do not to cry. The next thing I saw - both figuratively and literally - was our 20 month old daughter, Keturah, and all I could think was how can anybody destroy such innocent life.
Keep up the good work, Bill, for I know The Lord has His mighty hand on your life and will provide all things. I pray that all reading this will respond to His calling on their hearts to assist you in all ways possible.
My thanks, brother, I'm grateful and proud to call you such.
sincerely, Dean
Dean Paul Larsh

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Thanks Friends...... blessyou

I was able to get out approximately 250 flyers tonight in SE Regina. I met a lovely couple who was walking their dog. They asked me if I was the one distributing the abortion flyers and when I said "yes" I was expecting to get blasted. Rather they thanked me and told me I was doing a great job....... :happy:

Lord willing, I will be able to get out lots more tomorrow...... :walk:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:11 am

Dear Friends,

Today was a very busy day. I started my truth bombardment at 8:30 AM and leafleted somewhere around 250 homes on Atkinson St in central Regina. From there I headed to the Regina General Hospital and handed my flyer out to a few staff and visitors to let them know about the barbaric murder of unborn children going on in the hospital abortuary and how God is not pleased with this destruction of innocent human life. The least enthusiastic recipient of my flyers at the Regina General Hospital seemed to be the chaplaincy office. Given that thousands of unborn children are murdered every year at the RGH and some are even brought out alive and then killed after surviving their abortions, I was hoping the chaplains, whose business seems to be connecting people with God would join me in denouncing the Regina Health District for tolerating abortion and demanding that all abortions be stopped. What more worthy human need crying for the intervention of a chaplain than an unborn child about to be murdered in the publicly funded hospital?

After the Regina General Hospital was bombarded, I hit a number of homes around the hospital and then towards Broad St. For awhile phone calls started pouring in. A few rational callers phoned in to either ask me questions or express displeasure with my flyer. Two callers phoned me to curse me out of threaten physical violence. One fellow calling from 306-205-1074 used a couple swear words on me and threatened to punch me in the face if he ever saw me on his doorstep. The caller from 306-591-4307 completely lost his sanity when I tried to rationally defend the unborn child's right to life. The guy threatened physical assault a number of times and screamed F-Bombs at me continually for at least a couple minutes for we finally hung up on eachother.

I visited the University of Regina with some flyers. Quite a number of students seemed eager to receive them and I did not encounter any problems while I was on campus. I noticed after I left the university campus, the University of Regina Security started following me on Twitter.

All in all I thought today was extremely productive. I have not seen so many strong reactions for and against one of my flyers, like I have with this one for quite some time. Please pray for God's grace and protection to go with me tomorrow, as I will deliver my remaining 1000 flyers to truth starved neighbourhoods around Regina.

In Christ's service
Bill Whatcott
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:41 am

Don't forget you're long underwear. It's freeeezing out there! thumbleft
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:25 pm

I got this rather interesting letting in my mailbox today. Actually pro-lifers do more to help women and children through various private charities after children are born than pro-abortionists ever do. I am aware of homes for unwed mothers run entirely on donations from Christians. I am only aware of pro-aborts screaming for tax funding their so-called charitable works. Planned Parenthood is one good example of this....

The stats quoted in Alicia's link, which is a story on an alleged ex-pro-life Christian who got enlightened and embraced the pro-abortion cause is false. Pro-aborts always inflate illegal abortion stats and maternal mortality rates in their quest to legalize abortion. Here is a link to read after one reads Alicia's link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9456

Please continue to pray for my truth bombardment. I got out 200 flyers in North Central, now I am heading to Northwest Regina with the rest of my flyers...... army1

From Alicia Miller <domingo42@hotmail.ca>
Jan 16 (1 day ago)

Hi, I got your flyer ripe with inaccuracies and misinformation telling me that once again another over-zealous religious male wants to stuff his politics into my up my vagina and into my uterus. I would like to say that first, stop going for the shock factor like all the other anti-choicers out there with grotesque pictures. It's just gross and doesn't offend me that abortion is legal and Planned Parenthood exists, but it does offend me with your ignorance towards women's health especially within this province.

The likelyhood of a woman having a safe and legal abortion and being "forced into it" and then dying from it are EXTREMELY uncommon, but the women with no money and no access to abortion who resort to unsafe and unsanitary backalley abortions and then die horrific deaths is sure something you could focus on.

As well, quit being one of the many religious male nutbags trying to defund Planned Parenthood. Seriously. It's getting old. PP provides women with much needed healthcare, affordable birth control and other contraceptives, comprehensive sexual education and nurses and doctors who are specialized to deal with women-specific health issues. They don't just dish out Plan B and abortions because they like making money. They barely have ANY funding to begin with, so you're an idiot to suggest that they and the abortion industry are some lucrative corporations out to make billions of dollars. I've taken Plan B several times and so have many of my friends because s--t happens, and we didn't bleed to death like you suggest the 14 year old girl did on your erroniously inaccurate piece of anti-choice hate garbage that you stuffed into my mailbox.

I would strongly recommend you read the following article:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfem ... ement.html

It's very well written and full of actual facts. Scientific ones. Ones that have been proved over and over and over. It's also the most comprehensive piece I've ever seen written on this subject making it an ideal read for people who seem to be stuck in their 1950's ideaology regarding women's health.

As well, don't try to mask your misogyny and wanting to control women and their reproductive rights with this crap that makes it looks like you want to recriminalize abortion and get rid of Planned parenthood because you're oh so concerned with the thousands of women being forced into abortions and dying from them. That's a huge load of horse s--t if I ever read it. If you truly want to stop abortion, you should be advocating more funding, not less, to places like Planned Parenthood because guess what? Accessable and affordable birth control and comprehensive sex ed and things like Universal Childcare strategies that improve economic conditions for women actually cause the need for abortions to plummet. I would expect any intelligent and educated person to know that by now.

But please, read that article. I don't have the time or patience to explain to you why you're going about this the wrong way by sticking anti-choice propaganda in my face. And if you really think women should just be forced to have babies as the consequence to having sex so we should get rid of abortion, I'd like to know how many orphanages you've volunteered in full of the unwanted children women were forced to have and then gave up. I'd like to know how many of these children you've personally adopted. I'd like to know how much money you donate to charities that support single mothers with too many kids who live in poverty because they can't afford birth control or were never taught about sex properly. I would like to know exactly what you do other than spread your ignorant fear-mongering messages to people like me who seem to know a lot more than you do about the issues surrounding women and their health and why we actually need safe and legal abortion and places like Planned Parenthood. If you don't read that article, which again, I strongly recommend, then you have zero ground to stand on with your opinions and biases because you've neglected to do the proper research necessary to form them.

I will be sending Brad Wall an email as well, but it will be to praise him as an intelligent man who knows that women's health is already atrociously ignored enough that he would never even think of cutting even more funding aware from it or pulling a Stephen Woodworth. Why? Because he's a smart and educated guy that knows that would be a political death sentence as well as a great lack of common sense.

Have a nice day and please don't ever come to my house ever again with your ignorant dogma. It's insulting to my intelligence and demeaning to my gender.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

They must have a brain-drain machine over at Planned Parenthood Murder Inc. that they use on angry, ignorant women.
Of course it would never occur to any of these, 'it's all about me' women that they should be grateful their mothers didn't have their selfish minds. :silly:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Doc Notgay wrote:They must have a brain-drain machine over at Planned Parenthood Murder Inc. that they use on angry, ignorant women.
Of course it would never occur to any of these, 'it's all about me' women that they should be grateful their mothers didn't have their selfish minds. :silly:

Very true. There really is nothing noble about abortion. It is the ultimate act of selfishness, murdering one's own child. As for abortionists, we know Morgantaler was not one to do charity abortions and in Quebec his license was suspended for a time as he was reusing non-sterile equipment and putting women's health at risk all in an effort to boost his already considerable profits. thumbdown
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ebedmelech » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 am

I suppose we are to pray for this foolish dark hearted evil woman and all other advocates of baby murder to repent before the coming judgment.

Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Jude 1:(14) And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,(15) To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Exodus 32 (33) And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.(34d)nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.
Prov. 1:18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
Ebedmelech
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 pm

It seems this flyer has really touched a nerve amongst those who support abortion.

Poor Sara and her boyfriend

From Sara Brown:

Dear Facebook friends, especially you Chelsa Dornian! Help me tell Bill Whatcott exactly what we think of men who try to use god to tell women what the can and can't do to their bodies. Oh and the k him kindly from me for leaving a picture of a dead baby in my mailbox for my 12 year old son to find. 1306-861-6140 is his personal phone number, he left it on the dead-baby flyer, so I'm assuming he won't mind a phone call or 7.
Like ·
5 people like this.
View all 8 comments

Brendan Jackson Thibault Mega Douche.
17 minutes ago · Like · 1

Brendan Jackson Thibault Message left.
13 minutes ago · Like · 1

Brendan Jackson Thibault Or just spam his s--t. http://www.facebook.com/bill.whatcott?fref=ts

Bill Whatcott
Christian Activist at FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
Studied at Toronto Baptist Seminary and Bible College
Lives in Weyburn, Saskatchewan
9 minutes ago · Like

Sara Brown Oh yes! Thanks Brendan
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

So far at least one of Sara's friends or possibly Sara herself has taken this challenge to heart. In the last 1/2 hour I have received approximately 30 calls ranging from profanity to the poor woman trying to fill my voice mail "beeeep" as she pushes her phone button and holds it when she is in my voice mail..... scratch1

Given that she is "pro-choice," it is interesting that my flyer elicits this reaction from her. I would suggest she does not react this way to Canadian Tire flyers....
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 pm

I feel sorry for Sara's boyfriend if she gets pregnant. She has the choice to kill her baby in the womb and there not a thing he can do about it.
Talk about choice. Boyfriend - 0. Baby - 0. :sad:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:28 pm

It seems a number of pro-homosexual and pro-abortion folks called me today. Its hard to know who called because of Sara's little campaign or who called as a result of my 2000 flyers floating around Regina.

One girl who called me denied that either Sara or my flyer was the reason why she called. I am not sure if she was telling the truth or not as she seemed kind of evasive when I asked her questions, but at any rate I am happy she called.

Unlike the profanity ridden calls, I was typically fielding today, this young girl (she claimed she was age 23) was quite reasonable. The young lady was genuinely interested in why I was (as she sees it) pushing my beliefs on homosexuality and abortion on people. On the homosexual issue in particular, she believed I was causing "gay people" alot of harm. Our discussion lasted for over half an hour and we covered alot of ground, such as the nature of the homosexual lifestyle; whether human beings, including homosexuals are capable of exercising self control, is God's word relevant to the topic of sexual morality, etc....

The young woman was at first adamant my flyers and approach was counter productive. She believed encouraging "gay" monogamy and "safe sex" was better than my flyers and picket signs. I pointed out to her that 40 years of "safe sex" education and billions of dollars worth of tax funded "safe sex" and condom initiatives left us with homosexual communities in North America battling HIV infection rates as high as 25% and that sex educated women are dealing with 25% HPV infection rates, not to mention epidemics from dozens of other STIs that were never even heard of prior to the sexual revolution and subsequent amoral "sex education."

In the end I told the young lady I make no apology for my Christian faith and clinical background as a nurse informeing my decision to go public in my opposition to the abortion and homosexual agenda. I told the lady that if Planned Parenthood's sex education program was car breaks the product would have been pulled from the market long ago. I told her Biblical sex education (keeping sex in marriage) doesn't need government funding and when its practiced by both partners its success rate is 100% more effective than Planned Parenthood's approach. The young lady thanked me for my time and told me I gave her something to think about and then hung up...... :happy:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Gatherings and Activism