White House imposes transgenderism on public schools

Our national media, academia and courts are biased. Talk about it here!

White House imposes transgenderism on public schools

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri May 13, 2016 10:26 am

To read the pro-homosexual media's spin: http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/ ... istration/

The media would have you believe there is no safety issue with strange men being allowed in spaces that were traditionally reserved for biological women. The politically correct sneer is Christians who are speaking up on behalf of biological women are fear mongers and bigots.

Of course the little history we have shows this is untrue. Synthia Kavangah was a biological male who was serving a life sentence for murdering his homosexual lover. He was labelled a "heterosexual female" by so-called "psychiatric experts" during a human rights tribunal hearing in Ontario. The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal ordered Corrections Canada to put him in a female prison after he launched a complaint claiming he was transgender and discriminated against by not having his so-called sex change operation paid for by the taxpayer. The experiment in madness did not turn out well for the real women who were forced to do their time with Synthia. Mr. Synthia Kavanagh engaged in sexual activity using his penis with a number of the female inmates within days of his arrival at Joliet and on several occasions he terrorized and assaulted female inmates and correctional staff alike.

In Edmonton Prison for Women Synthia went on a one man rampage and caused $50,000 damage to the prison before police were brought in to bring him under control.

In another incident, a deaf woman was sexually assaulted by serial sex offender Chris Hambrook at a Toronto women's shelter after he showed up in a dress and was let in after claiming he was a transgender woman.

Left leaning biological women who were initially "gay friendly" and happy with having so-called "transgenders" in their bathrooms at the University of Toronto had a change of heart after they found themselves being filmed by some of the men in their bathrooms when they were changing and taking showers.

In Oregon a bunch of mothers and children were traumatized and called the police after a so-called transgender decided to sit in the change room with his penis exposed while mothers and girls were in his presence. The police told the distraught moms they couldn't do anything as the freak's right to be there superceded their right to be safe.

Aside from safety issues, there is a core issue of having the right to live one's life according to what is true. The government is forcing their citizens to live out a falsehood by accommodating so-called transgenderism. The truth is no one can change their gender. We are either born male or female and no amount of surgery, cross dressing, or fake hormones can change this reality. Trying to change one's gender is harmful and is not something that good people should countenance.

It is time to stand up and disobey our governments when they attempt to coerce us into accepting this falsehood. As a matter of strategy simply refusing to comply and getting ourselves fired from an increasing number of professions is probably a bad idea. The radical left is quite happy to fire Christians and other people who disagree with this radical agenda. Getting ourselves fired is a witness but the left dominated media really doesn't care if we are unjustly terminated from our livelihoods and politically and economically marginalized.

If there is enough men with moral clarity and courage left, active civil disobedience and forcing the perverts in government to back down is what is needed to deliver ourselves from this tyranny that is being imposed on us.

“We must obey God rather than men." Acts 5:29

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: White House imposes transgenderism on public schools

Postby Arthur Topham » Fri May 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Thank you Bill!

These ongoing efforts on the part of the vipers to introduce sexual deviancy into the natural, God-created order must be resisted fully.

Acts of treason against Creation itself demand that those still in possession of their faculties do their utmost to preserve what God bestowed upon us.

It's time to raise the bar back to its original height and refuse to play the perversity game.

Blessings & Peace,

Arthur
Arthur Topham

Postby Ebedmelech » Sat May 14, 2016 8:44 am

I feel compelled to comment as this transgender thing has become a monster. I speak from personal experience having had sex reassignment surgery and full legal recognition as female. I was initially euphoric however I was finding trying to assimilate in society as a woman was a battle of constant fear and anxiety. Even with full legal rights I was uneasy using a public woman's restroom only using it when absolutely necessary and always hoping no one else was in the washroom. I recall people staring at me when shopping, walking down a street or in a mall, my heart pounding with fear when encountering groups of young people and the dread of being called sir on the telephone. I sensed many of my then co workers were laughing at me behind my back, reluctantly co operating only because of mandated human rights policies. These fears only intensified as I found myself consistently pining for acceptance and affirmation while any critical look or disagreement could leave me distressed for days. I eventually fell into deep depression and required anti depressant medication.
This was not supposed to be as I had believed my gender transition to female would bring happiness and harmony. I tried blaming a perceived bigoted, and hateful society however in reality my battles were internal. There was a spiritual war raging in my conscience and soul. My fears and anxieties were the byproducts of living in bondage to sin and not in truth. God's Holy Spirit of Truth was convicting and chastening in order to bring me to repentance for my many sins and to the cross of Jesus Christ for forgiveness and redemption.
The Lord granted me grace, mercy and forgiveness, by simply believing on his Son the Lord Jesus Christ and repenting of all my sins. I am now a child of God,having returned to living in truth in my true birth male identity. I can once again use the men's public washroom,go shopping, walk down a street or in a mall, talk on the telephone and no longer need anti depressants.The Lord Jesus Christ has freed me from the spirit of bondage to fear. Thank you dear Lord for who I am and for the many blessings in my life.
1Peter 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims,abstain from fleshly lusts,which war against the soul.
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free
Ebedmelech
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby evolution8 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Ebedmelech wrote:The Lord granted me grace, mercy and forgiveness, by simply believing on his Son the Lord Jesus Christ and repenting of all my sins. I am now a child of God,having returned to living in truth in my true birth male identity. I can once again use the men's public washroom,go shopping, walk down a street or in a mall, talk on the telephone and no longer need anti depressants.The Lord Jesus Christ has freed me from the spirit of bondage to fear. Thank you dear Lord for who I am and for the many blessings in my life.
1Peter 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims,abstain from fleshly lusts,which war against the soul.
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free

Amen and thank you Lord!
The truth really set you free Ebedmelech.
Thank you for always being brave and willing to share your story.
God bless you brother! blessyou
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Left Wing Bias