Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Our national media, academia and courts are biased. Talk about it here!

Should Bill Graham face a criminal investigation for sodomizing a 15 year old male prostitute?

Poll runs till Fri May 05, 2045 11:48 am

yes
5
83%
no
1
17%
Unsure
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 6

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:48 am

Image
Bill Graham went from Foreign Affairs Minister to Minister of Defense with all of this baggage. From Minister of Defense he briefly became head of the Liberal Party of Canada after their defeat at the hands of the Conservatives. Stephen Harper our current Prime Minister has been aware of the allegations for years but in obedience to our national media refused to bring this issue up and disciplined his back bencher Cheryl Gallant when she did mention this crime under her breath. It will be posted here as a permanent testimony to the extent of the bias in our media and the cowardliness of our so-called Conservatives when they have a chance to stand for the right thing (saying no one has the right to sexually abuse a child for money) and choose not to.......
Sincerely
Bill Whatcott

MAGAZINES SAY CANADA'S FOREIGN MINISTER HAD SEXUAL AFFAIR WITH 15-YEAR-OLD MALE PROSTITUTE
Claim Canada's Foreign Minister Is An Admitted Bisexual

OTTAWA, February 19, 2002 (LSN.ca) - Canada's newly appointed Foreign Affairs Minister, Bill Graham, is a darling of the homosexual activist community having constantly supported pro-homosexuality initiatives including homosexual marriage. However, last year a Toronto-based homosexual magazine called Fab published an interview with Lawrence Metherel, a former male prostitute, who claimed to have had a sexual relationship with the Graham, dating back to 1980 when Metherel was 15.

The story has gone unchallenged by Graham's constituency office, which admitted to LifeSite that it had heard of the story. As a result the issue has become a major embarrassment for Canada as it was picked up in the US publication Front Page Magazine, which repeated the allegations Feb 14 in a story entitled "Bill Graham: Canada's Latest Shame."

The mainstream press in Canada has touched on the issue in a secondhand fashion as the TorStar corporation's Eye weekly Toronto paper has come out in defense of Graham. Eye columnist Sky Gilbert wrote on Feb 14 that "the first thing you need to know is that Bill Graham is gay," and goes on to say that any interest in Graham's controversial past is evidence of homophobia.

While his bio on the website of the Department of Foreign Affairs says: "He and his wife Catherine have two children: Katherine Helen and Patrick William," Eye says, "Almost everyone in the gay community knows that Graham is gay." Moreover, Eye calls Metherel "an ex-boyfriend of Graham's" and Graham's "spurned lover."

Canadian delegations to the United Nations, under previous foreign affairs Ministers, have been one of the world leaders in pushing a mandated radical sexual agenda on the rest of the world, with total disregard for national cultural and religious traditions. Mr. Graham's appointment begs the question of just how much further the Liberal government is determined to advance this agenda.

Calls to the Press Secretary of Minister Graham were not returned by press time.

See the reports in Front Page and Eye:
http://frontpagemag.com/columnists/glaz ... v02-14-0...
http://www.eye.net/eye/issue/issue_02.1 ... pink.htm...
Last edited by Bill Whatcott on Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6769
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Ben Kenobi » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:04 pm

Well apparently he did no crime because we all know that the age of consent should be 14 here in Canada for both, and anything other then that is just discrimination. :cussing:
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
User avatar
Ben Kenobi
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 am
Location: Ho Ho Ho

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:32 pm

\"Ben Kenobi\" wrote:Well apparently he did no crime because we all know that the age of consent should be 14 here in Canada for both, and anything other then that is just discrimination. :cussing:


You are talking about consensual sex without money or from a person in a position of trust. Of course our age of consent is ridiculous in Canada.

Child prostitution in Canada is another matter. The age is then 18.

Actually if what Lawrence Metheral says is true (I believe it is as does Fab homosexual magazine and any queer who knows about it on Church and Wellesly. Lawrence and Bill were known to have had a long lasting as in years long "affair") Graham committed an indictable offense. Prostitution with a minor (under 18) is still a serious crime in Canada.

The national media (Tor Star, CBC, Globe & Mail, etc.....) did the public a grave disservice by deliberately covering this up.

But of course a socon who did far less was covered obsessively for months for his 35 year old crime which he did regret.

At least we can expose this bias here.......... :agreed:
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6769
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Banned_from_FD » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:39 pm

who claimed to have had a sexual relationship with the Graham


"CLAIMED"

That is the key word in that sentence.
User avatar
Banned_from_FD
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:13 pm

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Saucy Hot Tabasco » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:52 pm

    \"Ben Kenobi\" wrote:Well apparently he did no crime because we all know that the age of consent should be 14 here in Canada for both, and anything other then that is just discrimination. :cussing:


    Um, isn't the age of consent for males - 16.

    Wasn't Svend trying to get it lowered to 14 and was pushing to get it lowered even more - to 12.

    Last I heard he didn't suceed in getting the age of consent for males lowered to 14.

    Have I missed some legislation here?
Abortion is advocated only by those who themselves have been born. © Ronald Reagan
User avatar
Saucy Hot Tabasco
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Somewhere on this planet.

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:28 pm

\"Banned_from_FD\" wrote:
who claimed to have had a sexual relationship with the Graham


"CLAIMED"

That is the key word in that sentence.


Don't waste your time trying to defend Graham.
When asked he never denied it either :x
I will defend your right to defend this piece of pedophile s--t called our former defense minister but I will unequivocally condemn you as a scum too.
I put out over 20,000 fliers on this guy over the last 5 years and 8,000 in his riding.
No denial and no libel suit was filed and none ever will be. Too many people know.
Folks in the Conservative Party know. The one Conservative MP who barely brought it up Cheryl Gallant had to apologize and was excoriated by the media. (The media never denied the activity took place. They know it happened.)
Seriously dude get past your left/ right issue and think about a powerful man taking advantage of a vulnerable youth and how this scum escaped justice. If he was Conservative I would still go after him. Not surprisingly he is Liberal.

In the next life Graham will truly burn if he doesn't repent.
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6769
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Saucy Hot Tabasco » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:44 pm

I googled and found this and it states 18 for Male-Male sex.

Abortion is advocated only by those who themselves have been born. © Ronald Reagan
User avatar
Saucy Hot Tabasco
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Somewhere on this planet.

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:18 am

Banned_from_FD
The age of consent is 14 now. I have no idea what is was in 1980.

Sorry Bill, I dont personally know Bill Graham, nor do I want to.

But I will not take the word of a gay prostitute over an MP. No matter which party. Let the voters decide.

It is simply an allegation and you should know better than to condenm a man for a rumor.

Your hatred of gay people clouds your judgement some days. You want this to be true.
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6769
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:22 am

Sorry Banned_from_FD It appears my superior tech skills somehow deleted your post but I got it restored...... :scratch:
Here is the response I was trying to give....

Banned_from_FD
The age of consent is 14 now. I have no idea what is was in 1980.

Sorry Bill, I dont personally know Bill Graham, nor do I want to.

But I will not take the word of a gay prostitute over an MP. No matter which party. Let the voters decide.

It is simply an allegation and you should know better than to condenm a man for a rumor.

Your hatred of gay people clouds your judgement some days. You want this to be true.


Maybe I need to give you the benefit of the doubt and just conclude your brain is truly muddled and you aren't evil.

First off engaging in prostitution with a minor in Canada is still in the year 2007 an indictable offense until the child turns age 18. That goes for either gender. If you don't believe me ask a Conservative MLA in Saskatchewan (can't remember his name) who was arrested and convicted after being caught with a 14 year old prostitute about 7 years ago.

Age 14 (and this is stupid) only applies to consensual sex that does not involve prostitution or a position of trust.

Anyways Lawrence Metheral gave the story to Fab and they saw it as credible enough to run with. Graham did not deny it. Never has. If Graham did do this what do you think should have happened? Should the media have covered it up as they have done?
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6769
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby zip.com » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:59 pm

\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:

Maybe I need to give you the benefit of the doubt and just conclude your brain is truly muddled and you aren't evil.

First off engaging in prostitution with a minor in Canada is still in the year 2007 an indictable offense until the child turns age 18. That goes for either gender. If you don't believe me ask a Conservative MLA in Saskatchewan (can't remember his name) who was arrested and convicted after being caught with a 14 year old prostitute about 7 years ago.

Age 14 (and this is stupid) only applies to consensual sex that does not involve prostitution or a position of trust.

Anyways Lawrence Metheral gave the story to Fab and they saw it as credible enough to run with. Graham did not deny it. Never has. If Graham did do this what do you think should have happened? Should the media have covered it up as they have done?


If this did happen, Graham should not be elected to ANY office of the government. His whole character and morality would be at issue.

But the average Canadian doesn't pay attention to this type of reporting, nor do they care. Very sad.
Abortion: The Human Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.
User avatar
zip.com
FNA Employee
FNA Employee
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:09 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Banned_from_FD » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:47 pm

I put out over 20,000 fliers on this guy over the last 5 years and 8,000 in his riding.
No denial and no libel suit was filed and none ever will be. Too many people know.


That does not prove a thing and you know it.


What you have here is a person of questionable character making allegations of something that happened more than 25 years ago. There has to be far more proof than that before I call somebody a criminal pedophile. Just because a rumour spreads far and wide does not mean its true.

How come when I search that prostitutes name it only comes up twice on google, once here and once on "fab" magazine? Seems to me his name should show up a little more for something like that.

Please don't call me names because I have a contrary opinion about certain topics.
User avatar
Banned_from_FD
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:13 pm

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Saucy Hot Tabasco » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:18 pm

Please don't call me names because I have a contrary opinion about certain topics.


I hope your request is granted.

You put up a good debate here with your personal feelings & opinions, not rehearsed leftist/liebral talking points, and you don't seem hostile towards the group. You say your piece and we all jump in and try to trip you up. Makes for good debate.

You're certainly entitled to your opinions when presented as I've described above without the rest of us calling your names.

I'm not sure, but if I have called you names in the past I'll take this opportunity to retract and apologize.
Last edited by Saucy Hot Tabasco on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abortion is advocated only by those who themselves have been born. © Ronald Reagan
User avatar
Saucy Hot Tabasco
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Somewhere on this planet.

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Banned_from_FD » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:21 pm

no hard feelings here :D
User avatar
Banned_from_FD
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:13 pm

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:29 pm

\"Banned_from_FD\" wrote:
I put out over 20,000 fliers on this guy over the last 5 years and 8,000 in his riding.
No denial and no libel suit was filed and none ever will be. Too many people know.


That does not prove a thing and you know it.


What you have here is a person of questionable character making allegations of something that happened more than 25 years ago. There has to be far more proof than that before I call somebody a criminal pedophile. Just because a rumour spreads far and wide does not mean its true.

How come when I search that prostitutes name it only comes up twice on google, once here and once on "fab" magazine? Seems to me his name should show up a little more for something like that.

Please don't call me names because I have a contrary opinion about certain topics.


It proves lots.
The reason why this does not surface more is because it is being desperately kept under raps.
Life Site covered it and so did Front Page magazine.

Torstar (they publish the Toronto Star) covered it too.
I have their Eye magazine article.
They never mentioned (who the boyfriend was) they just blasted those who would question the then Foreign Affairs Minister's ability to do a good job when he was sodomizing a boy.

I respect your right to disagree but if you will insist in ignoring evidence to deflect an investigation into a pedophile then I have to regard you as evil. Sorry if you are offended but even my Christ gives a stern warning to those who allow children to fall into harm......

"But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!
"
Matthew 18:6, 7
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6769
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Media covers up Bill Graham's sodomy of a 15 year old boy

Postby Banned_from_FD » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:29 pm

I respect your right to disagree but if you will insist in ignoring evidence to deflect an investigation into a pedophile then I have to regard you as evil.


What evidence?

One person saying it happened 25 years later.

Why is he not charged then?
User avatar
Banned_from_FD
FNA Teacher
FNA Teacher
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:13 pm

Next

Return to Left Wing Bias

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron