When will homosexual activists stop hating Christians?

Our national media, academia and courts are biased. Talk about it here!

When will homosexual activists stop hating Christians?

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 am

Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: When will homosexual activists stop hating Christians?

Postby Doc Notgay » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Homosexual activists hate authority and self-discipline so they hate the Bible and people who try to be Christian.
The media, who also hate the same, help them as much as they can. :jester:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Actually a disproportionate amount of our media (especially CBC) is out of the closet homosexual...... deathhand
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 pm

We've known that CBC is loaded with homosexual activists for years. The question is, why is our government supporting radicals with $1.1 billion of our tax dollars per year??
A billion is a thousand million!! :silly:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Ebedmelech » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 am

1 Pet 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
The reason homosexual activists hate Christians is because true Christianity represents absolute truth.LGBT activists are focused on their sexuality and continually fill themselves with half truths and superficial proclamations of diversity, inclusiveness, and tolerance. LGBT activists fight against perceived bigotry and hatred is spiritual warfare as the typical LGBT person struggles with depression, emptiness loneliness,and paranoia and continually seeks the affirmation & acceptance of others. It is common for LGBT people to seek solace in substance dependency and justify it because of their situation. It's easier to blame someone or something else than face the absolute truth.
Ebedmelech
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Gord » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:55 am

:whistle: Well, if we are for a minute to believe what is in your bible then I would have to say it was the christians who were the aggressors. We simply want to live our lives, love and marry who we choose and be afforded all of the rights and benefits afforded to anyone else. It seems it is the christians who want to cause evil and unrest. You post on this website all of your protests and other hurtful things you have done to prevent us from achieving our goal and yet you ask why we dislike you. I understand that you feel you are doing your gods work but for us it is either a case of interpreting it differently or we just don't believe in your bible or your god. ( I belong to the second group). I am assuming that you don't believe we are born gay and that's fine (I assure you though we are). At this point lets just say it is debatable. One thing is crystal clear however and that is that religion is a choice, and the is no doubt about it. Therefore until you can prove beyond a doubt that being gay is a choice then our rights trump yours. You can change your religion or change your belief because they are just that "beliefs".
Gord

Postby Doc Notgay » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 am

Gord- It's really up to you to prove you were born with out-of-your-control homosexuality. Feeling that way isn't very scientific.
Christians really aren't that interested in what you do in the privacy of your own home as long as it stays in the home. Homosexuals are not as special as they like to think.
Christians are confident in their faith and don't feel any need to take all their clothes off and march like buffoons on our city streets.
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:54 am

Gord
One thing is crystal clear however and that is that religion is a choice, and the is no doubt about it. Therefore until you can prove beyond a doubt that being gay is a choice then our rights trump yours.

Welcome to FNA Gord..... :welcome:

You are right in a sense. Becoming a Christian is voluntary on some level.

"From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more. Then Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you also want to go away?” But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
John 6:66-69

Perhaps, if I didn't want to walk with God anymore, it would be less effort for me to give up my faith, (that Jesus Christ is the Son of God) and turn away from my source of salvation` than it would be for you to give up your homosexual lifestyle. But like Peter I would have to ask "To whome shall I go?" Homosexuality and faith are really not equivalents. One (homosexuality) leads to disease and death and is advanced by lies and intimidation.The other (Faith in Christ) is advanced through truth and reason and when embraced leads to life.

DocNotGay
Christians really aren't that interested in what you do in the privacy of your own home as long as it stays in the home.

For the record Doc, I believe Christians should stand firm and have the moral wherewithal to say, Consensual homosexual activity should be illegal.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:26 am

Well, it appears that I have touched a few nerves. First we can all see who starts the name calling, Doc. So Bill if you are looking for the true haters you might want to consider your own followers. Now Doc let me explain something to you. It is not our onus to prove anything to you and also feeling are things that can't be proven nor should they have to be. Are you ever asked to prove you are hungry or full or hot or cold. No you are not because they are your feelings. You christians seem to be hung up on this gay gene thing and because one can't be identified than gayness must not exist. Well, let me tell you as a health care professional there are more than just gene at work in the human body. There is a large variety of chemicals and hormones within the body that mix and combine in thousands of different ways that could play a huge role in making us who we are. And yes this can also explain why even with identical twins who share the same genetic makeup you can still have one gay and one straight.
Now, might I suggest that if you don't like our behavior that you don't look at it. Me and many like me have been subjected to straight people exhibiting public displays of affection all of our lives and quite frankly it's gross but I can look away, and do. I also see people praying in public from time to time at restaurants and such and find the whole think very irritating. So, it might be good for you to remember that while other peoples behavior may not suit you that your behavior might make others feel that same way.
There is an issue with sexually transmitted diseases in many different populations around the world. Experts agree though on a couple simple things. If you want to eliminate a disease it requires education and prevention. The problem in the gay community though is that due to christians hate and bigotry young homosexuals don't come out for fear of being persecuted by you and your kind. Rightfully do apparently, from what I see here. This fear prevents them from joining mainstream gay organizations where they could get the information they need to stay safe and instead go underground without proper education. Let me also say that these types of unsavory places exist in the straight world aswell but are seldom mentioned by anti-gay christians.
Now please forgive me if I am rambling but there was a lot of response to my post so I wanted to answer. So, since I am an atheist quoting scripture to me is pretty much useless. I am not sure what effect you thought that should have but I feel safe in saying it failed. You see I was neither indoctrinated into religion as a child nor have I ever been at such a low point in my life that I would resort to such ridiculousness. On the topic of religion as with homosexuality I could go on for hours so I had best stop now.
I hope you find this helpful and perhaps a little enlightening. I do wish that it might make you a more accepting and caring person. I would be happy to clear up any other questions you may have. And remember it isn't christian to call someone a buffoon.
Gord

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:14 am

Dear Gord, Doc did not call you a buffoon, stick with facts and not polemics if you want respect for your arguments....... shameonyou

Blaming homosexual promiscuity and sky high sexually transmitted disease rates on Christians who tell homosexuals to keep their pants on is utterly ridiculous.

Gens Hellquist (see picture above) is rather representative of "out and proud" homosexuals. He never missed gay pride in Saskatchewan. He ran a homosexual propaganda magazine called "Perceptions."

While he whines about "homophobia" and hate alot, in actual fact taxpayer money was thrown at him every year for his various "gay" causes and he was treated with kid gloves by Saskatchewan's media.

Gens was certainly educated in the area of "gay" sex and was considered an expert by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission on "gay health." One of his tax funded gigs was the Saskatoon Gay Health Services and taxpayers had to pay for a health report publicized by Gens calling for more tax money to be given to him to promote "safe sex" and fight "homophobia."

All that expertise was not enough to keep Gen's alive. He talked about his gay sex in his magazine and in the end he got anal cancer and died this year at age 65.

Your thesis of blaming Christians for your own sexual irresponsibility and disordered appetites is specious.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:49 am

Gord said: ...' straight people exhibiting public displays of affection..'
We can agree then that personal public affection by homosexuals or straights is unwanted and that any sex ed. straight or homosexual curriculum in schools should be eliminated. It's the parents job anyway.
We've heard all the other stuff you said many times before so I'll just ignore it.
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Well Bill, first I would suggest you go back and read what Doc wrote and you will see that there was some referencing me and people like me to buffoons. Secondly you may see my hypothesis as ridiculous and that is your prerogative. I understand that for people accustom to dealing in falsehoods and half truths hearing the really of the situation can be a finger down the throat. I see you had no objection to the rest of what I said.
And Doc, you seem to have a bit of an issue with reading comprehension as well. No where in my last post did I say or even elude to any type of sexual education in schools. But since you brought it up I totally disagree with you (big surprise there). Children should be taught about sex and sexual orientation and gender identity in school. It is a pipe dream if you think parents are going to do an adequate job of this in the home. In fact it would contribute to the problem outlined in my previous post. These christian parents with narrow distorted world views would fill the minds of their children ( many who will be gay) with horrible nasty hatefilled lies and force them into leading closeted self loathing lives without any practical information or education. That is how people die. When given the right information at the right time in an open manner change can happen. Not to mention that most parents wont know how to talk to their gay kids (yes there are gay kids, I was one of them) about gay sex which again will compound the issue with STD's.
And Bill. As for Gen. Did you ever think that maybe he was such an advocate for early education because it had been something that was lacking when he was growing up. This is often how change occurs. Good people don't want to see the same things happen to other people that has happened to them. Just a little something for you to think about. I also notice that you were very focused on the money he was given to help create the change he was fighting for. No offence but you sound a little bitter. Are you mad that he was given these funds and you weren't?
Gord

Postby Doc Notgay » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:35 pm

We've heard all of Gord's weak arguments all too often.
The bottom line is that the practicing of homosexuality is a sin and as the many health organizations have pointed out, a very dangerous one.
Even though you don't believe in God, I'll pray for you Gord. blessyou
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Gord » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:03 pm

But nothing compared to the deaths caused by christians and other religions. Most wars and conflicts throughout history have been because of religion. Even today it is the religious that call for persecutions and deaths in a sad pathetic attempt to maintain an ever weakening grip on their once vast domain. Nod it never stops. Look at the children in the news more and more lately who have been victims at the brutal hands of their christian parents. Beaten to death because these poor brainwashed parents think that their book of fair tales (aka the bible) tells them to do it. And let's not forget the poor children left to suffer with easily curable diseases because their mind controlled parents think they can faith heal them.
Millions of lives throughout history and still you christians haven't killed enough? And what for? All because you are desperate for everyone to think like you. Sorry but that's not the way it works. You never thought that it would be the queers to bring you down did you. No, all these years you thought we were just wimpy little sissies you could push around. What took your kind millenniums to create we are exposing in a few short decades. I don't blame you for being pissed but it is your own fault for being so evil.
But hay, as you said Doc you have heard it all before, right? I was really expecting better but I guess when your little scripture verses can't be used against me your whole argument becomes pointless. That's what happens when you are up against facts and real world truth.
Gord

Postby evolution8 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:03 am

Hi Gord, :welcome: to FNA!

Gord wrote:As for Gen. Did you ever think that maybe he was such an advocate for early education because it had been something that was lacking when he was growing up. This is often how change occurs. Good people don't want to see the same things happen to other people that has happened to them. Just a little something for you to think about.

It could also be that Gens Helquist (bless his soul!) is sending a message to his homosexual friends to not engage in sexual acts that lead to HIV/Aids. If he really died of anal cancer, that's really something that the LGBT group should seriously be concerned about.

And Gord, just for the record, we are not hateful Christians here in FNA. We love you as our brother in Christ and like DocNotGay, I'll also pray for you! :happy:
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Left Wing Bias