When will homosexual activists stop hating Christians?

Our national media, academia and courts are biased. Talk about it here!

Re: When will homosexual activists stop hating Christians?

Postby Gord » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:50 am

Well, for some reason you christians seem determined to judge gay people based on one act, that being anal sex. We are more than that. We have relationships. We love and care and share our lives in all of the same ways straight people do. But, because you are obsessed with sex you can’t seem to see past that one single act. You seem to focus on this because it best fits your narrative. We are not one single act or behaviour, we are far more than that and the sooner you realize that the better for all.
That being said I will address your concerns about anal sex but again let me stress that this one act should not be a defining point for all gay people. First let me say that anal sex isn’t just a gay thing. Many heterosexual couples engage in this behaviour and not all gay men engage in it. Anal sex itself is not the cause of anal cancer it is most often caused by HPV which is prevalent in both straight and gay populations. Anal cancer is most common in women not gay men. So there you have some of the facts about anal sex and anal cancer.
Now let me address the behaviour that Christians seem to focus on. Again I need to express to you that gay people can’t be judged solely on one act we are more than. There are many acts we all take part in every day. Most actions carry with them some element of risk. Let’s for a second take the act of eating. It is essential for human to consume nutrients. However many humans over eat. I have noticed many pictures of your host here at Free North America, Bill Whatcott, and would have to classify him as morbidly obese (medical term). Well what about all of the health problem that are associated with overeating. These would include but are not limited to Diabetes, Heart Disease, many gastrointestinal diseases including cancers, as well as respiratory problems like sleep apnea and bone, joint and muscle problems. Have any of you judged Bill for his overeating? Should we judge all people because of Bill’s overeating? Obesity is a growing problem and a drain on our health care system but have we outlawed the act of overeating or called for the persecution of all overweight people? No. Instead we are trying to educate people about how to eat healthy. I am sure right now you are saying, fine, but eating is essential for life and an act we can’t live without. OK well lets look at driving. Driving or traveling in a motorized vehicle of any kind is NOT essential to life. Yet millions of us engage in this act every day. Thousands of people are killed every day in motor vehicle accidents. Have we outlawed driving or travel? NO. Travel in motorized vehicles is one single act that can be very dangerous but do we judge all of civilization because of this one single act? No, instead we try to improve travel and make it safer. Remember driving is not essential to life.
So hopefully you understand now that you can’t judge any group of people based solely on one single act. I would encourage you to examine your own life and identify the single actions you engage in every day that are potential dangerous.
Hopefully I have reached a few people here but I know the reality is that you just hate gay people and no amount of logic or self-reflection is going to change your mind so let me just say “Live and let live”.
P.S. No need to waste your long distance prayer minutes on me instead ask your god to free you from your hate.
Gord

Postby Doc Notgay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:50 am

Bill. You are a great sinner because of the extra cookies you ate that made you a little overweight. shameonyou

The good side is that by focusing on your sin I can divert others from my own sins. :color:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Gord » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 am

I knew you wouldn't get the points Doc because as I said it doesn't fit your narrative. Just a couple points for you to think about though. Now I am no bible thumper but isn't Gluttony as sin? And, I have heard many christians say "worry about the plank in your eye before you worry about the sliver in my eye". Just saying.
Gord

Postby evolution8 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Doc Notgay wrote:Bill. You are a great sinner because of the extra cookies you ate that made you a little overweight. shameonyou

The good side is that by focusing on your sin I can divert others from my own sins. :color:

Hey Doc, those cookies were expensive, I baked them specially for him and sent via DHL! angel4
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Gord, no need to post your rantings 3 times. We've heard you.
Bill is not a glutton, in fact he only eats 1 or 2 meals a day specially when he's busy doing his activisms.
When he comes home (here in the Philippines), I make it a point that he eats healthy and since he was a nurse, he knows
what's good and what's not for him. His metabolism is probably slower than most of us, but I don't think it's your concern anyways. Just saying...

P.S. I'll still send my long distance prayers for you brother, whether you like it or not because it is our duty as Christians to pray for everyone,
aetheists, or not... God bless you! :happy:
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Poor Gord,

The bitter and hurting one is clearly you not us. Actually homosexual parents abuse their children more than religious ones.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-gay.html

http://victimsofgaybullying.wordpress.c ... r-old-boy/

I've spanked my kids and as far as I can tell they are fine and I did it for their good. When "gay" parents sodomize their children they aren't doing it for their children's good, they are doing it for selfish reasons and no doubt getting sodomized by a so-called "gay dad" causes way more psychological and physical harm than a corrective swat on the bottom.

As for Christians and this delusion of mass murder?

Communists in China, Soviet Union and Cambodia wiped out about 50 million or more innocent people between them in the 20th century. None of those regimes recognized any sort of God.

For a guy hung up on the evil us Christians are alleged to be guilty of, it is strange you keep posting here and exposing yourself to us. Anyways, I am going to bed. I will join Doc and Evolution in praying for you....... pray1
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gord » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:51 am

Evolution8 – Funny how you can find ways to try and make the sins you and your leader engage in sound like less of a sin than those of others. I believe this is what we call a “cafeteria christian”. Mock it if you want but the effects of gluttony are devastating not only for the obese person but a huge drain on the health care system. Very funny how you tell me how Bill was a nurse and that he knows what is healthy but then you tell me he only eats one or two meals a day. Anyone with any real knowledge of health and wellness could tell you that missing meals is one of the worst things you can do and I am sure when he does finally eat he is quite gluttonous about it because he has starved himself all day. This slow metabolism thing is a lame argument that obese people have been using for years to justify their laziness and their gluttonous ways.
Bill – Again you are obsessed with sodomy you really should seek counselling for that. You also seem to be confusing issues. I too am against the horrible atrocities committed by communists in Asia and around the world. Cute though how you used the examples of China and Cambodia where it is said that religion wasn’t part of it but you didn’t mention Hitler who killed and tortured many and was a communist and a christian. I am sure you just forgot to mention that by accident, right? I am also against anyone harming children in any way. You have provided links to a couple of horrible case which I also would not condone. Since you are so well read I am sure you have read about Hannah Williams as well. The poor girl in California who was beaten to death by her adoptive christian parents. This being just one of many cases of christian parents abusing children. I am sure you also know of the many cases of damage being done to children by the crackpot reparative therapy.
I am not sure why you think it is weird that I would post here. I would think it was obvious that here is the place I can do the most good. There are clearly many misguided people here who swallow your propaganda blindly without hearing what the facts really are. A quote I think would be appropriate here would be “All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing”.
Gord

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey Gord,

I deleted two of your posts (no restriction on your speech), it is a long standing house rule that applies to Christians and homosexuals alike to not spam up our board with repetitive posting. We got your one post here on hate and your thoughts on my alleged gluttony and need for psychiatric help that will remain for all to see and all who read it will get your point.

Anal sex and anal cancer

Speaking as a nurse who cared for hundreds of homosexual men who suffered from a variety of sexually transmitted illnesses and many who died from AIDS, and who also cared for a smaller number of women who were HIV + let me say this. Women who engage in high risk behaviour, ie: multiple partners, sodomy, etc..... can indeed contract the same debilitating and in some cases life ending diseases that infect the homosexual subculture.

That being said HIV, HPV. hepatitis, gonorrhea, etc.... is far more commonly contracted amongst homosexuals (relative to their small numbers 2-4% of the population) than amongst women.

From a pro-homosexual medical website:

Among men who have sex with men (MSM), the incidence of anal cancer is significantly more prevalent and increasing annually1.

read further

Anal HPV is present in approximately 65% of HIV negative MSMs and 95% of MSMs who are HIV positive.

http://www.cancer-network.org/cancer_in ... ay_men.php

Is it hate that causes sexually transmitted diseases amongst homosexuals or is there another problem?

God (a greater authority on these matters than Bill Whatcott)
"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due."
Romans 1:26, 27

JOHN R. DIGGS, JR., M.D.
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articl ... o0075.html
Prior to the AIDS epidemic, a 1978 study found that 75 percent of white, gay males claimed to have had more than 100 lifetime male sex partners: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed 500- 999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. Levels of promiscuity subsequently declined, but some observers are concerned that promiscuity is again approaching the levels of the 1970s. The medical consequence of this promiscuity is that gays have a greatly increased likelihood of contracting HIV/AIDS, syphilis and other STDs.

Gord
I am not sure why you think it is weird that I would post here. I would think it was obvious that here is the place I can do the most good. There are clearly many misguided people here who swallow your propaganda blindly without hearing what the facts really are.

Gord again
but you didn’t mention Hitler who killed and tortured many and was a communist and a christian. I am sure you just forgot to mention that by accident, right?

Reality
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_ ... olf_Hitler
In adulthood, Hitler became disdainful of Christianity, but in seeking out and in trying to retain power in Germany, he was prepared to set aside his views on religion out of political considerations. He repeatedly stated that Nazism was a secular ideology founded on science.[1] It is generally accepted by historians that Hitler's post war and long term goal was the eradication of Christianity in Germany

Many of Christianity's greatest martyrs died in the concentration camps resisting Hitler, Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Pastor Martin Neimoller, Father Maxilian Kolbe, and many thousands more.

Try reading some of the works of the above mentioned saints. It will broaden your horizons a little..... hello1

For Gord's benefit:

http://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/kolbe2.htm
Inevitably the community came under suspicion and was closely watched. Early in 1941, in the only edition of <The Knight of the Immaculate> which he was allowed to publish, Fr Maximilian set pen to paper and thus provoked his own arrest. 'No one in the world can change Truth', he wrote. 'What we can do and should do is to seek truth and to serve it when we have found it. The real conflict is an inner conflict. Beyond armies of occupation and the hecatombs of extermination camps, there are two irreconcilable enemies in the depth of every soul: good and evil, sin and love. And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?'

He would never know that kind of defeat; but a more obvious defeat was near. On 17 February 1941 he was arrested and sent to the infamous Pawiak prison in Warsaw. Here he was singled out for special ill-treatment. A witness tells us that in March of that year an S. S. guard, seeing this man in his habit girdled with a rosary, asked if he believed in Christ. When the priest calmly replied 'I do', the guard struck him. The S. S. man repeated his question several times and receiving always the same answer went on beating him mercilessly. Shortly afterwards the Franciscan habit was taken away and a prisoner's garment was substituted.

On 28 May Fr Maximilian was with over 300 others who were deported from Pawiak to Auschwitz. There he received his striped convict's garments and was branded with the number 16670. He was put to work immediately carrying blocks of stone for the construction of a crematorium wall. On the last day of May he was assigned with other priests to the Babice section which was under the direction of 'Bloody' Krott, an ex-criminal. 'These men are lay-abouts and parasites', said the Commandant to Krott, 'get them working.' Krott forced the priests to cut and carry huge tree-trunks. The work went on all day without a stop and had to be done running—with the aid of vicious blows from the guards. Despite his one lung, Father Maximilian accepted the work and the blows with surprising calm. Krott conceived a relentless hatred against the Franciscan and gave him heavier tasks than the others. Sometimes his colleagues would try to come to his aid but he would not expose them to danger. Always he replied, 'Mary gives me strength. All will be well.' At this time he wrote to his mother, 'Do not worry about me or my health, for the good Lord is everywhere and holds every one of us in his great love.'

One day Krott found some of the heaviest planks he could lay hold of and personally loaded them on the Franciscan's back, ordering him to run. When he collapsed, Krott kicked him in the stomach and face and had his men give him fifty lashes. When the priest lost consciousness Krott threw him in the mud and left him for dead. But his companions managed to smuggle him to the Revier, the camp hospital. Although he was suffering greatly, he secretly heard confessions in the hospital and spoke to the other inmates of the love of God. In Auschwitz, where hunger and hatred reigned and faith evaporated, this man opened his heart to others and spoke of God's infinite love. He seemed never to think of himself. When food was brought in and everyone struggled to get his place in the queue so as to be sure of a share, Fr Maximilian stood aside, so that frequently there was none left for him. At other times he shared his meagre ration of soup or bread with others. He was once asked whether such self-abnegation made sense in a place where every man was engaged in a struggle for survival, and he answered: 'Every man has an aim in life. For most men it is to return home to their wives and families, or to their mothers. For my part, I give my life for the good of all men.'

Men gathered in secret to hear his words of love and encouragement, but it was his example which counted for most. Fr Zygmunt Rusczak remembers: 'Each time I saw Father Kolbe in the courtyard I felt within myself an extraordinary effusion of his goodness. Although he wore the same ragged clothes as the rest of us, with the same tin can hanging from his belt, one forgot this wretched exterior and was conscious only of the charm of his inspired countenance and of his radiant holiness.'

There remained only the last act in the drama. The events are recorded in the sworn testimonials of former inmates of the camp, collected as part of the beatification proceedings. They are as follows:

Tadeusz Joachimowski, clerk of Block 14A: 'In the summer of 1941, most probably on the last day of July, the camp siren announced that there had been an escape. At the evening roll-call of the same day we, i.e. Block 14A, were formed up in the street between the buildings of Blocks 14 and 17. After some delay we were joined by a group of the Landwirtschafts-Kommando. During the count it was found that three prisoners from this Kommando had escaped: one from our Block and the two others from other Blocks. Lagerfuhrer Fritzsch announced that on account of the escape of the three prisoners, ten prisoners would be picked in reprisal from the blocks in which the fugitives had lived and would be assigned to the Bunker (the underground starvation cell).' Jan Jakub Szegidewicz takes up the story from there: 'After the group of doomed men had already been selected, a prisoner stepped out from the ranks of one of the Blocks. I recognized Father Kolbe. Owing to my poor knowledge of German I did not understand what they talked about, nor do I remember whether Fr Kolbe spoke directly to Fritzsch. When making his request, Fr Kolbe stood at attention and pointed at a former non-commissioned officer known to me from the camp. It could be inferred from the expression on Fritzsch's face that he was surprised at Fr Kolbe's action. As the sign was given, Fr Kolbe joined the ranks of the doomed and the non-commissioned officer left the ranks of the doomed and resumed his place in his Block; which meant that Fritzsch had consented to the exchange. A little later the doomed men were marched off in the direction of Block 13, the death Block.'

The non-commissioned officer was Franciszek Gajowniczek. When the sentence of doom had been pronounced, Gajowniczek had cried out in despair, 'O my poor wife, my poor children. I shall never see them again.' It was then that the unexpected had happened, and that from among the ranks of those temporarily reprieved, prisoner 16670 had stepped forward and offered himself in the other man's place. Then the ten condemned men were led off to the dreaded Bunker, to the airless underground cells where men died slowly without food or water.

Bruno Borgowiec was an eye-witness of those last terrible days, for he was an assistant to the janitor and an interpreter in the underground Bunkers. He tells us what happened: 'In the cell of the poor wretches there were daily loud prayers, the rosary and singing, in which prisoners from neighbouring cells also joined. When no S. S. men were in the Block I went to the Bunker to talk to the men and comfort them. Fervent prayers and songs to the Holy Mother resounded in all the corridors of the Bunker. I had the impression I was in a church. Fr Kolbe was leading and the prisoners responded in unison. They were often so deep in prayer that they did not even hear that inspecting S. S. men had descended to the Bunker; and the voices fell silent only at the loud yelling of their visitors. When the cells were opened the poor wretches cried loudly and begged for a piece of bread and for water, which they did not receive, however. If any of the stronger ones approached the door he was immediately kicked in the stomach by the S. S. men, so that falling backwards on the cement floor he was instantly killed; or he was shot to death ... Fr Kolbe bore up bravely, he did not beg and did not complain but raised the spirits of the others.... Since they had grown very weak, prayers were now only whispered. At every inspection, when almost all the others were now lying on the floor, Fr Kolbe was seen kneeling or standing in the centre as he looked cheerfully in the face of the S. S. men. Two weeks passed in this way. Meanwhile one after another they died, until only Fr Kolbe was left. This the authorities felt was too long; the cell was needed for new victims. So one day they brought in the head of the sick-quarters, a German, a common criminal named Bock, who gave Fr Kolbe an injection of carbolic acid in the vein of his left arm. Fr Kolbe, with a prayer on his lips, himself gave his arm to the executioner. Unable to watch this I left under the pretext of work to be done. Immediately after the S. S. men with the executioner had left I returned to the cell, where I found Fr Kolbe leaning in a sitting position against the back wall with his eyes open and his head drooping sideways. His face was calm and radiant.'

The heroism of Father Kolbe went echoing through Auschwitz. In that desert of hatred he had sown love. Mr Jozef Stemler, former director of an important cultural institute in Poland, comments: 'In those conditions ... in the midst of a brutalization of thought and feeling and words such as had never before been known, man indeed became a ravening wolf in his relations with other men. And into this state of affairs came the heroic self-sacrifice of Fr Maximilian. The atmosphere grew lighter, as this thunderbolt provoked its profound and salutary shock.' Jerzy Bielecki declared that Fr Kolbe's death was 'a shock filled with hope, bringing new life and strength.... It was like a powerful shaft of light in the darkness of the camp.'

His reputation spread far and wide, through the Nazi camps and beyond.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gord » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Oh Bill. Where to start? You really make this very easy. First let me thank you for deleting those reposts. I get so use to having to repeat myself that – well I just wanted to make sure that I got my point across Hahaha.
Thanks also for outlining the demographics of your patient population when you were a nurse. I can certainly see when you have had a major portion of your patients suffering from STD how you would see that as the major concern in society. Not doing activist work for a living I don’t have statistics handy nor have I had time to look them up so thank you for providing them. I would have to caution you on a couple of things however. Your stats from the cancer network say “men who have sex with men” when it should say “anal sex” if it is to be accurate. As I said in an earlier post not all gay men engage in anal sex. I would also take the stats you provided from the catholic education website with a grain of salt since it is a religious site and they trend to skew things to fit their point of view. Just my observation. All that being said there are clearly educational needs that need to be identified. The first would be to people like you who for some reason think that by preaching the lord you can magically make gay people disappear. You all need to realize that we are not going anywhere. We have been here, amongst the population for thousands of years and we are going to be here for thousands more. We are not created through recruitment or propaganda we are born this way to regular everyday straight parents so I would suggest you make your peace with that. We also need to educate our young people and we need to do it early. I said this in an earlier post and it still holds true. We need sex education in our schools because parents will not do it and it needs to encompass education for both straight and gay teens. If you want to see a decrease if STD infections it is a matter of education plain and simple. As I also said in an earlier post (now you see why I repeat myself) running around screaming “bad, horrible homosexual” to all of our young people and forcing them farther into the closet is not helping. These poor repressed closeted gay men then sneak around and have anonymous sex in dangerous ways because they feel they will never be accepted anywhere else. You would think that as a loving accepting christian you would have realized all of this by now but it appears you haven’t. You were the one who asked the question on twitter “When will homosexual activists stop hating christian”? Well I have been giving you the answer to that question but it seems you don’t want to hear the truth because it doesn’t fit with your world view. The answer to your question will not change because as I said we are here to stay so you will need to change your views or come to terms with the facts.
Thanks also for the Hitler facts. I should caution you though that when quoting Wikipedia you run the risk of not being taken seriously. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone so the information there can’t really be trusted. That being said I don’t think we differ in your opinion that Hitler was a very horrible man. The fact that he was a christian who then tortured other Christians doesn’t surprise me at all whether or not he gave up christianity in the end or not. The fact that he was once a christian who tortured and murdered people was more my point. Thank you also for the little story. It was very entertaining. I assume your point was that this Fr. Maximilian was a wonderful, caring and selfless man because he was a christian. I would like to think he would have been just as nice even if he wasn’t a christian. That is one thing that has always baffled me about you christians. It seems you can only be nice with the threat of eternal damnation hanging over your head. If we were to find out tomorrow that the bible was a hoax and there was no god would you stop being a nice person? I personally have no problem being nice even without the promise of eternal life. While I am on the topic of things that baffle me let me pose this question to you. Let’s be honest and admit that Christians use the bible to back up their own dislike of homosexuals. Do you think your god is thrilled about you throwing him under the bus and hiding behind the bible to justify your hate? There are many theologists out there who say that the bible doesn’t condemn homosexuality so what if you are wrong? Your god will be pissed. You may get to the pearly gates but St Peter may not have you on his list and send you to the basement.
Anyway. Again thanks for the story. Always an uplifting message in stories like that and it ranks right up there with Sleeping Beauty or The Little Mermaid. Fact or fiction it doesn’t really matter.
Always a pleasure to educate.
Gord

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:55 am

Gord
I would also take the stats you provided from the catholic education website with a grain of salt since it is a religious site and they trend to skew things to fit their point of view.

Hi Gord,

Sorry I can't fully respond to your post tonight. I just finished work and it's midnight. I have to work early tomorrow so off to bed I go. Anyways, I will deal with the above quote of yours. If you bother going to my link you will find the Catholic fellow is a medical doctor who is quoting hard facts from sources such as the Center for Disease Control. I fear your own bias and apparent (unjustified I might add) self assurance is preventing your from receiving accurate information that doesn't fit your world view and therefore your are guilty of the very thing you accuse me of, you are exhibiting an inability to learn.

Now before bed. Another posititive story to lift up your spirits from one of my favourite posters. :happy:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9912
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:01 am

I look forward to your full response. For the record let me clarify that I am most certainly bias and have never claimed to be other wise. I am capable of not only being brutally honest with others but with myself as well. Christians on the other hand seem to have a unique ability to deny their bias and claim "compassion" when it is very clearly hate. The fact that christians can't or won't admit this is quite frankly insulting. This goes back to my recent post on how christian blame their god for their hate.
Secondly, the statistics in the catholic education website may very well be true I simply pointed out that they may be skewed. My main point is that the solution to this issue is education. Christian like yourself are focused on eradication and not education. Again, as said in earlier posts we (gay people) are here to stay. We have been here for thousands of years and will be here for thousands more. This refusal to except this fact and unwillingness to encourage education is at the root of why homosexuals dislike the christian mentality. It is this christian mentality that links you to things link the "Kill the gays" bill of Uganda.
Gord

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:57 am

I guess God should have gone to sensitivity training before he destroyed the sodomites in Sodom.
Fortunately the politically correct don't rule heaven. respect001
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:37 am

Actually Gord,

I have freely admitted to a conservative Christian bias, way before I heard from you. Notwithstanding my bias I certainly look for facts wherever they are to be found, including politically correct but otherwise wrong pro-homosexual "educational" websites, books, etc.....

In actual fact Gord, I agree with you, education is a major and important component in dealing with the issue of homosexuality.

I have taught my children homosexuality is a sin, a health risk, a behaviour to avoid, and for those who become unhappy with the homosexual lifestyle (I hope you read Ebedmelech's testimony), Christian's should be willing to reach out and support such folks, as they either embrace their God's given heterosexual orientation or embark on lives of chastity.

Homosexuals may indeed be here to stay (hopefully in small numbers), pedophiles, necrophiles, and the incestuous have also always been among us too. This does not mean we embrace the sexual behaviour, as objectively speaking the behaviour is harmful and morally wrong. There is no doubt we had less homosexuality in Canada when the practice was prohibited by the criminal code and not promoted by our schools and media.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gord » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 am

While you say that you agree that education is the key you then imply that that education should be focused on attempting to change people to heterosexual. This allow shows that you refuse to accept fact. You then are very insulting and equate homosexuality with pedophilia, necrophilia and incest. This shows that you simply reject all of the studies that show these thing are not disproportionately present in the homosexual society. These traits are in the heterosexual community by the same proportion as the homosexual community. I could also add to the heterosexual list of deviant behaviour, polygamy which is mostly in the heterosexual community. The fact you have rejected these studies (or are just not aware of them) is proof that you listen only to your Christian propaganda.
Bill, you seem to be under the idea that homosexuality is something we wish to rid ourselves of. I sir have absolutely no desire to be straight. If, hypothetically that was a way to turn a gay man to straight I would NOT ever do it. You don’t understand the freeing feeling of admitting your homosexuality. Before coming out I was shy, awkward and full of inner conflict. All of this went away after coming out. Admitting I was gay and coming out literally saved my life. You have shown you are unable or unwilling to understand this and whether or not it is because of your innate hatred for homosexuals or your brainwashing and indoctrination into the christian lifestyle I am not sure. Your original post on twitter that encouraged me to responded was “When will homosexual activists stop hating christians. I believe I have answered that question several time and you continually reject it. This shows me you really were not looking for an honest answer but simply looking for other christians to make posts agreeing with you to feed your self-righteous ideas.
I would suggest that you broaden your social circle to incorporate more diverse people which my help you view things in different ways. For instance last night I had a great time and stimulating conversation with my christian nurse friend and her Hindu physician husband. We shared thoughts and ideas in a respectful and meaningful manner. So again I hope you can at some point break free from the christian propaganda machine. Change is possible.
Gord

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Gord wrote:While you say that you agree that education is the key you then imply that that education should be focused on attempting to change people to heterosexual. This allow shows that you refuse to accept fact. You then are very insulting and equate homosexuality with pedophilia, necrophilia and incest. This shows that you simply reject all of the studies that show these thing are not disproportionately present in the homosexual society. These traits are in the heterosexual community by the same proportion as the homosexual community. I could also add to the heterosexual list of deviant behaviour, polygamy which is mostly in the heterosexual community. The fact you have rejected these studies (or are just not aware of them) is proof that you listen only to your Christian propaganda.
Bill, you seem to be under the idea that homosexuality is something we wish to rid ourselves of. I sir have absolutely no desire to be straight. If, hypothetically that was a way to turn a gay man to straight I would NOT ever do it. You don’t understand the freeing feeling of admitting your homosexuality. Before coming out I was shy, awkward and full of inner conflict. All of this went away after coming out. Admitting I was gay and coming out literally saved my life. You have shown you are unable or unwilling to understand this and whether or not it is because of your innate hatred for homosexuals or your brainwashing and indoctrination into the christian lifestyle I am not sure. Your original post on twitter that encouraged me to responded was “When will homosexual activists stop hating christians. I believe I have answered that question several time and you continually reject it. This shows me you really were not looking for an honest answer but simply looking for other christians to make posts agreeing with you to feed your self-righteous ideas.
I would suggest that you broaden your social circle to incorporate more diverse people which my help you view things in different ways. For instance last night I had a great time and stimulating conversation with my christian nurse friend and her Hindu physician husband. We shared thoughts and ideas in a respectful and meaningful manner. So again I hope you can at some point break free from the christian propaganda machine. Change is possible.

Well seeing as we are speaking about facts lets pull a few of yours apart:

Gord says
This shows that you simply reject all of the studies that show these thing are not disproportionately present in the homosexual society. These traits are in the heterosexual community by the same proportion as the homosexual community

I've seen this claim of yours on pro-homosexual pseudo academic websites, but the reality is pedophilia is rampant in the homosexual sub-culture.

http://www.frc.org/?i=IS02E3
Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Gord
I could also add to the heterosexual list of deviant behaviour, polygamy which is mostly in the heterosexual community.

First off Polygamy as far as I can tell is not mainstream amongst heterosexuals (the exception being some hard line Islamic countries). In North America it is confined to a few Mormon sects and recent Muslim immigrants. Anecdotally, I actually know of some homosexual equivalents to Polygamy from Brent Hawke's homosexual church in Toronto. One case I am aware of was a "gay family" which if memory serves me correctly was two homosexual men and two lesbians who all decided to live together and share the same bed. Notwithstanding their homosexuality, it seems they all had sex with each other and the lesbian got pregnant by one of the gay guys and they weren't really sure which one was the dad. This "family" got communion at the front of the church, as Brent really has no problem with any sexual arrangement, and a fellow I befriended thought it was nuts and left the homosexual church shortly thereafter.

Now aside from my own anecdotal evidence of homosexual polygamy or polyandry or whatever you want to call it, Dr. Nicolosi certainly has statistical evidence on the open nature of homosexual relationships:

An Open Secret:
The Truth About Gay Male Couples
by Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D

http://josephnicolosi.com/an-open-secre ... uth-about/
In 1948, Kinsey observed that long-term homosexual relationships were notably few. Now, more than fifty years later, long-term gay male relationships may be more common, but the fact remains that they are typically not monogamous.

In one recent study of gay male couples, 41.3% had open sexual agreements with some conditions or restrictions, and 10% had open sexual agreements with no restrictions on sex with outside partners. One-fifth of participants (21.9%) reported breaking their agreement in the preceding 12 months, and 13.2% of the sample reported having unprotected anal intercourse in the preceding three months with an outside partner of unknown or discordant HIV-status (1).

As for your testimony about embracing your homosexuality being freeing and healthy for you, the statistics don't bear out your story. By being an open homosexual you are putting yourself at risk of everything I posted on this thread and unlike yourself backed up with statistical links, HIV, anal cancer, gonorrhea, anal gonorrhea, syphilis, HPV of the rectum, rectal prolapse, hepatitis A & B, suicide, drug abuse, sexual abuse of boys, anti-social conduct disorder, and the list goes on....

Your lifestyle, statistically speaking and indeed the stats were born out in my own nursing practice and the practices of MDs and nurses throughout urban North American cities, is the "gay" lifestyle is hard and unhealthy. Your are shortening your lifespan by a full two decades by being a homosexual.

The good news is change is possible..... :cross:

I fear you ignored Ebedmelech's testimony the first time so here it is again:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9912

Here is another testimony:

If you desire repentance change is possible:

"Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."
Galatians 3:13, 14
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Left Wing Bias