When will homosexual activists stop hating Christians?

Our national media, academia and courts are biased. Talk about it here!

Re: When will homosexual activists stop hating Christians?

Postby Gord » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:20 am

I can't believe you are trying to pass off statistics fro Nicolosi. His work is widely debunked and discredited. You christians just hang on to it because it fits your view and you know that other brainwashed lemmings like yourself will buy into it. Also for you to quote the FRC who is a well known hate group with ties to the KKK through Tony Perkins just shows how desperate you are for information that says what you want it to say. What's next, are you going to start following the Westboro Baptists? Even the one example you gave me about a homosexual polygamist turned out to be heterosexual as you yourself said they were having children with each other through sexual intercourse. Seriously, do you read what you are typing? Speaking of children and child abuse, it is my firm belief that forcing religion on children should be considered child abuse. No one should be allowed to expose a child to that torture. If I have my way that will be law some day.
You clearly have your agenda sent in your head and are unwilling to listen to reason or don't recognize rational thought due to your firm indoctrination into religion and it's subsequent brainwashing. I have presented you with rational reasons and practical solutions to all of your queries yet I have not received any rational response to the many questions I have posed to you. I fear we are caught in a loop which I feel might be typical for your kind.
Gord

Postby Doc Notgay » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:35 am

The intellect can be the whore of the mind.
You're wasting your time on this Christian hater Bill. :icon_rolleyes:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:19 am

Doc Notgay wrote:The intellect can be the whore of the mind.
You're wasting your time on this Christian hater Bill. :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah you are right. Gord's credibility test is if it is pro-sodomite it must be true, and if it is a study that says anything critical of his sodomy, it is false. Gord does not back up any of his claims, just attacks my claims which are all backed up by facts, studies, statistics. Gord you are pathetic and to be pitied...... :yernuts:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gord » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:54 am

Ha. Gee I thought you guys were going to pray for me and now I am just a pathetic loser. Your god will not be happy. You had all better repent. Hahaha. Seems through all of our correspondence I have answered all of your questions and responded with facts. No I don't need studies because I live it every day. The only studies you quote are old outdated ones from hacks who have been discredited and debunked. On top of that you quote sites with clear bias. Funny how your argument always boils down to one thing, that being STD infection rates which you claim are due to promiscuity. Yet the one major thing that could lessen this and increase manogamy in the gay society you are against, that being marriage.
You can call me what you want as I have been called a lot worse by a lot better. It just shows that the s--t we have said the christians do which drives gay kids to suicide really does exist. You keep up your hate, it your conscience that has to deal with it. Just know that every day you and people like you are driving young people to kill themselves. I hope you are proud. Just know that those of us who survive are stronger and more determined to see you fail. And fail you are. Every day christianity is becoming more out dated. I truly think you are all very mad because we are not the whiny little sissies you thought we were and it is killing you that we are going to be the reason for your demise. As I said in my last post you only tweeted your original question because you wanted to hear from the few pathetic soul who agree with you so you could feel right for once. You were not prepared for any real debate. One thing I am very glad for though. From your use of the past tense when talking about your nursing career I take it you don't look after patients any more. For this I am thankful. I couldn't imagine you providing any type of quality care in a warm manner.
I bit of self reflection and honesty would do you a world of good.
Gord

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:14 am

The future of Christianity:

Persecuted Christians in the Middle East are still having children who embrace Jesus Christ and share the good news

In Africa churches are growing rapidly and we pray Africa will soon send missionaries to the dying west to bring the good news to those with affluence but no hope

Of course Christians realize this world is transitory and passing away. Our real hope is in the life to come.

"This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.” John 6:39, 40

The Future of Homosexuals

Anal cancer

"Those who engage in anal intercourse with multiple partners are 17 times more likely to develop anal cancer than those who don't."

"25-40% of people diagnosed with anal cancer will die within five years
."

AIDS

Young men who have sex with men:

ƒ Among adolescent males aged 13–19 years, approximately 91% of all diagnosed
HIV infections are from male-to-male sexual contact.2

ƒ From 2006 to 2009, YMSM aged 13–24 years had the greatest percentage increase
in diagnosed HIV infections* of all age groups (Figure 1).3

http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/sexualb ... t_ymsm.pdf

The future of homosexuality is death

"What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. .. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:21, 23
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby LoveTruth » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:51 am

My husband in the next room is asking me why I keep saying, "ooooo". :phew:
LoveTruth

Postby Gord » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Again and hopefully for the last time the way to make change is through education. You will never accomplish anything by say prayers to your little wizard in the sky. The sooner christianity is done away with the better. Then rational people can get things done.
Gord

Postby Doc Notgay » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:13 pm

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903) :jester:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Gord » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Only Christians can ask a question and then refuse to believe or understand the answer. Perhaps it is due to their unbelievable arrogance and misguided notion that they think they know all about something which they in fact know absolutely nothing. Christianity is nothing more or less than a cult which seeks out weak minded people to manipulate and control. They claim to be tolerant but really are not as they oppose anyone how doesn't believe as they do. They indoctrinate their young from birth which should be punishable as child abuse. And most bizarre is how they need the threat of eternal damnation in order to make them be nice to people but then find ways to justify not being nice to people. One can only pity such weak minded people.
Gord

Postby Gord » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Just watched a show on the FLDS. Thought I might see you on it. Aren't all child molesting christians the same? Catholic priests the FLDS, it seem to be getting worse. They all use mind control after all and they are all child abusing hypocrites. Disgusting perverts. No amount of repenting can absolve you for allowing that to happen. Unless that is your gods plan?
Gord

Postby Gord » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Bill. You still have not given any reasonable, sensible or cogent response. I have answered all of your questions and you have answered non of mine. I can only assume this is because you have no real answers. All you really did was move our conversation to another post. Avoidance?
Gord

Previous

Return to Left Wing Bias