Sun News calling transgenders the gender they are not

News and commentary originating in and affecting Canada

Sun News calling transgenders the gender they are not

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:38 pm

According to the home of "hard news and straight talk" this biological dude is a woman?

Why is Sun News behaving like CBC and calling biological dudes women? Did I waste my time writing the CRTC on their behalf so they could get a must carry broadcast license and allegedly give us real "hard news with straight talk?" Sorry, lying about the subject's gender to make yourself acceptable to the homosexual lobby is anything but "straight talk."
Bill Whatcott

Trans woman (actually a dude) detained at Toronto airport, sent to men’s prison
12:45 pm, February 11th, 2014
Sun (pro-homosexual) pseudo news
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/ca ... 24514.html

TORONTO - A British comedian and transgender woman who lived in Toronto for a time was detained Monday at Pearson International Airport and is now being held in a men's prison in Milton.

Avery Edison, who has legally been a woman since 2009, was arrested as she tried to enter the country to see her girlfriend Romy Sugden, a Toronto resident.

After being detained for nearly 12 hours, Canada Border Services officers transferred Edison to Maplehurst Correctional Facility for men, Sugden said.

"Speaking with the officials at the prison was a very upsetting and fruitless experience," she said. "They refused to refer to Avery as anything but 'he' or 'him'. They told me because 'his' genitals were male 'he' would be in a men's prison. That was Ontario law."

Sugden said Edison overstayed her student visa on her last visit as she looked into sponsoring her girlfriend. She decided to go back to the U.K., where she lives, in September but wanted to return for a visit Monday.

"When she came back here she knew it was possible she'd be deemed inadmissible," Sugden said, not imagining Edison would be held and sent to a men's prison.

Sugden said a prison manager told her Edison is being kept out of the facilities' general population.

"They've told me the very least they can do is not put her in with the rest of the inmates," she said.

"I'm sure you can understand what would happen to her. I think they recognize they don't want to have a killed or badly beaten transgendered woman on their hands. They have enough PR savvy for that at least."

Sugden said she has retained a lawyer to help get Edison transferred to a women's facility.

"We're not asking for immigration laws to be bent or broken. We're not asking for a visa. If she has to go back to the U.K., so be it. She has a home there and a life. Right now, we just want a woman out of a men's prison."

Edison took to Twitter last night about the incident.

"Please keep Toronto Airport customs/immigration officials in your thoughts, as this is apparently their first time meeting a trans person," she tweeted Monday night.

Her followers and friends have mounted a #FreeAvery campaign online, trying to raise the issue of her detention with politicians. Sugden said all the support is appreciated. If nothing else, she hopes this issue brings the treatment of trans peoples in the immigration system to light.

"It's not just her," she said. "I imagine a lot of trans people have similar experiences. Canada is just better than that. We need to make sure these policies and laws, after this is taken care of, that this sort of thing doesn't happen again."
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sun News calling transgenders the gender they are not

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:17 pm

From my e-mail list:

Hey Bill,

I read the article and saw a couple of other articles @ Sun on the same subject, ~ a guy, self identified as a women was nude with a bon3r in a woman's changing room....

I think they are mocking the messed up guy and the whole concept.

The piece was on Jan 30, on the ByLine with Brian Lilley

Sun is pretty balanced on this. IMO.

PW

Maybe I was a little too hasty in jumping to conclusions, I agree the Byline is excellent. But I sure don't like how this above article is written. vomit21
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spud » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Sun News does not have a choice in what they call transgender (etc) people. There are licensing rules, as was announced on Michael Coren's old show, what is allowed and what is not. Sad but true. Sun News does the best they can while staying within the rules, if they didn't they'd be off the air.
Spud

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Thanks for pointing that out Spud. I just ignore human rights, CRTC, or kangaroo court orders that try to force me to say what is not true or prohibit me from saying what is true. I guess that is why I have no assets and have been in jail more than 20 times. Maybe I am too harsh on Sun, the price is high and a big broadcaster would need a lot of courage and conviction in it's ranks to embark on a similar mission.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Bill. SunTV has always supported you.
There are a couple of young female reporters on SunTV who use the term 'female' when they talk about men pretending to be female but remember they are only young impressionable girls. :icon_rolleyes:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Doc Notgay wrote:Don't bite the hand that feeds you Bill. SunTV has always supported you.
There are a couple of young female reporters on SunTV who use the term 'female' when they talk about men pretending to be female but remember they are only young impressionable girls. :icon_rolleyes:

Number 1, I don't kiss bums.
Number 2, They really aren't martyrs for my cause
Number 3, I am happy with the arrangement I have with the lamestream media. They can cover me if they wish. They can say nasty things about me if they wish. They can say nice things about me if they wish. Or they can ignore me if they wish. I can do all of the above to them.

Anyways, here is an excellent post from my Facebook page regarding Sun News and this above story:

Neal Ford
https://www.facebook.com/bill.whatcott/ ... re_comment
So... official government policy with regard to the media then, is that they are required to lie when they are told to. How can we believe a single word they say now?
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ebedmelech » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 am

I had 3 interviews with Michael Coren on his Arena program addressing the topic of transgender/transsexuals.
Unfortunately here in Canada convoluted human rights rulings have declared a transgender/transsexual person's recorded birth sex as discriminatory meaning people are legally allowed to amend their sex designation on birth records and all other sex designated legal identification.This means an individual's legal self gender proclamation overrules biological truth,& reality,attempts to supersede all gender binary sex classifications,cooperates with rather than treats mental illness, and places an incredible burden on society forced to accommodate something factually untrue. Also not mentioned is the difficulty for loved ones, friends, and associates.
Ebedmelech
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby tgenius » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 am

So if you must lie by force of law or CRTC rules, and use names and pronouns that are false, why not do something like this:

"Avery Edison, who has legally been declared using homosexualist laws with no basis in truth a woman since 2009 but was born a man with XY chromosomes, a penis and a distinct lack of a uterus, was arrested as the "woman" who has a penis, XY chromosomes, no breasts and no uterus tried to enter the country to see its girlfriend Romy Sugden, a Toronto resident."

Get the guidelines in writing, which I'm sure the LGBTXYZ groups (and the political/media groups they control) will be more than happy to provide, and if they cannot provide them surely then one cannot be held to a law or standard that does not legally exist. Then follow them to the letter, and qualify every pronoun and fake name with the simple truth and reality. Sure, it makes for cluttered reading, but in no way should one give in to the request to warp reality.

Lastly, does anyone want to lay odds on whether "girlfriend Romy" also has XY chromosomes?
tgenius

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:01 am

tgenius wrote:Lastly, does anyone want to lay odds on whether "girlfriend Romy" also has XY chromosomes?

LOL! Welcome to FNA! :welcome:

Very good advice for Sun News. I agree we can't allow the homofascists to bully us into spewing blatant falsehoods. As for your odds?

Gosh, I don't know. Not a few cross dressers and transsexuals choose to identify themselves as "lesbians" and many have a history of male homosexuality.

We had one, a certain Synthia Kavanagh in Millhaven Penitentiary who murdered his boyfriend and then decided he was a "heterosexual woman." Our Federal system was ordered by the HRC to transfer him to Joliet Prison for Women after an "expert" pontificated that Synthia's claim to being a "heterosexual woman" was true and indeed notwithstanding his big size and history of homicidal violence, he posed no threat to female inmates.

Within 48 hours of Synthia's arrival at Joliet, he was caught have sex using his penis with a real female inmate. Synthia also proved to be quite a terror to the females. He was eventually transferred to Edmonton Institution for Women where he committed multiple assaults and caused $50,000 damage to the facility. Anyways, rather than admit madness and put Synthia back in a male prison where he belonged, the expert simply decided he was a "lesbian." So really, unless we see the first birth certificate, how can we really guess what sort of sex the guy's "girlfriend" is????? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Canadian News