BLM activist calls whites defective and calls for genocide

News and commentary originating in and affecting Canada

BLM activist calls whites defective and calls for genocide

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:48 pm

I have not heard any whites in Toronto getting on a podium and calling blacks "genetically defective" and calling for their race to be mass murdered. I heard BLM Executive Yusra Kholali posted that on both her Facebook and Twitter accounts and I am wondering if the police will charge her with a hate crime? Whites get charged for saying less.

Now for a final thought aside from the obvious hypocrisy of Kholali railing about racism and genocide when she seems to be a rather vocal advocate of both, if she is correct Canada is founded on "genocide and white supremacy" why is she choosing to hang around here and get a Master's degree at the University of Toronto? She is free to go back to her obviously more tolerant and progressive homeland of Kenya.

I note in addition to saying she was born in Nairobi, Kholali's bio also describes her as being from the "Sudanese disapora." Does Khalali have anything to say about the actual genocide and slavery committed by black Sudanses Muslims against black Darfuris (fellow black Muslims), Dinkas, Animists and Christians?

Bill Whatcott

(BLMTO) co-founder Yusra Khogali speaks at last weekend's protest outside the U.S. Consulate.

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’
BY ANTHONY FUREY, POSTMEDIA NETWORK
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2017 12:08 AM EST |
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11/bl ... le-defects

TORONTO - A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

To read more about this piece of work that is made possible by funding from George Soros and the Ford Foundation and who actually is the recipient of a "race relations" award go here:
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11/bl ... le-defects
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Canadian News