Saskatoon transgender taking bridal shop to kangaroo court

News and commentary originating in and affecting Canada

Saskatoon transgender taking bridal shop to kangaroo court

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Rohit Singh and his sodomite sex partner are trying to convince the world and perhaps even themselves they are married

Bridal shop refuses to let transgender shopper try on gowns
Transgender bride complains of discrimination

CBC News Posted: May 2, 2013
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatche ... 30502.html

A Saskatoon woman who identifies herself as transgender says a bridal shop in the city refused to let her try on dresses as she planned her wedding.

Rohit Singh says she was looking at outfits in Jenny's Bridal Boutique but when she asked to try one on, she was refused.

Singh said she plans to file a formal complaint about her treatment with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission.

"It might happen to some other transgender that might come to the store and she will hurt the same," Singh said. "It so embarrassed me and my husband."

"Discrimination," Singh said of the experience. "I'm damn sure it's discrimination."

The shop owner thought Singh was a man and felt other people in the store were uncomfortable with Singh trying on dresses.

"She said, sorry we don't allow men to wear dresses here," Singh recalled. "I said I'm not a man, I'm transgender."

Singh says she has started the process for a sex change.

What is meant by the term transgender (CBC's explanation)

Transgender usually means someone who identifies with a gender (i.e., female or male) that doesn't match the person's biological classification at birth (i.e., as a woman or man). They may or may not have altered their bodies through medical procedures.

Transgender does not imply any particular sexual orientation.

When contacted Thursday by CBC News, the bridal shop owner, Jenny Correia, said she stands by her decision.

"To me it doesn't matter," Correia said. "He looked like a man. There was quite a few brides in the store. If you see a man trying on dresses, you're going to feel uncomfortable."

Singh later found a red gown at My Lynh Bridal, on Idylwyld Drive North, where she described the service as excellent. Singh's marriage took place on Monday.

What is meant by the term transgender (Bill Whatcott's more accurate explanation)
They are gender and sex deviants who are trying to pretend they are the gender they are not
Usually transgenders are practicing homosexuals or bi-sexuals
Often their lifestyle puts them at high risk of HIV and other diseases
In Canada the state has empowered transgenders to be activists and they can use state apparatuses, such as the courts and human rights commissions to force private citizens to pander to their gender disorder
Media, academia and government are complicit in facilitating transgender confusion. They will refer to male transgenders using female pronouns and will refer to female transgenders with male pronouns.
God does not approve of transgenderism, He has only made two genders Male and female He created them” (Genesis 1:27)
Rohit Singh and his homosexual sex partner are not married and they can never get married, even if the state declares that they are. They are in a homosexual relationship and are in open rebellion against God and their souls are in eternal peril.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
1 Corinthians 6:9
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Saskatoon transgender taking bridal shop to kangaroo cou

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri May 03, 2013 11:03 pm

I should also note both of these sexual deviants can be redeemed and have their sin forgiven if they turn away from their homosexual activism and turn to Jesus Christ the Lord and giver of life.
:cross:

“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord:
though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red like crimson,
they shall become like wool."

Isaiah 1:18
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat May 04, 2013 9:12 am

Our federal and provincial conservative governments seem to share the same values. They both just voted in favor of an NDP Bill allowing gender-confused adults to use either of the public washrooms and showers.
Apparently they are just as confused as homosexuals. :silly:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Jeffrey » Sat May 04, 2013 9:55 am

I also heard this topic on a local talk show. The host allowed the caller to name the business and then proceed to trash it. I will review the podcast because it sounds like the Broadcast Standards Council should know about what might be a breach of on-air protocol. Other times the host refuses to let people name specific businesses.
Jeffrey

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat May 04, 2013 11:16 am

Jeffrey wrote:I also heard this topic on a local talk show. The host allowed the caller to name the business and then proceed to trash it. I will review the podcast because it sounds like the Broadcast Standards Council should know about what might be a breach of on-air protocol. Other times the host refuses to let people name specific businesses.

If you have the radio program or if you can provide me a link to it, I would appreciate being able to listen to it.....
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat May 04, 2013 11:17 am

I wonder if some folks would mind speaking up and letting this bridal shop know there are people, who exist who support them???? thinking2
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat May 04, 2013 3:20 pm

You're right Bill. It took a lot of character and integrity for these bridal shop owners to stand up for our beliefs. respect001
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Jeffrey » Sat May 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Hi, Bill. I found the podcast. The sequence actually vindicates the guest host. The caller named the business, then the host cautioned the caller about doing so and only agreed to take the information off the air, so I stand corrected about the further content of call. Nothing at that time got to air except for the name of the business, after which the host did not allow the caller to proceed.
Jeffrey

Postby evolution8 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:14 pm

The fact that the CBC called this guy a "SHE" is really very sick! sad1
If I were one of the bridal shoppe's customers fitting my gown and I would see a guy in the fitting room, I would freak out
and the store owner would lose valued customers. I pray people go out and support this shop owner and let her know what she did was right. pray1
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun May 05, 2013 12:27 am

Jeffrey wrote:Hi, Bill. I found the podcast. The sequence actually vindicates the guest host. The caller named the business, then the host cautioned the caller about doing so and only agreed to take the information off the air, so I stand corrected about the further content of call. Nothing at that time got to air except for the name of the business, after which the host did not allow the caller to proceed.

Thank you. I listened to the podcast. I think the host was balanced. What is sick is the CBC is demonizing the business and calling this guy a woman and the kangaroo human rights commission will no doubt make this poor shop owner pay thousands of dollars to the sexual deviant who wanted to use her shop as a venue to act the gender he is not.

Would female CBC journalists want to share a change room with this guy, who still has his male part? Maybe the women at CBC are so whacked out with their homosexualist ideology, they actually would??? :icon_rolleyes:

"Professing to be wise, they became fools." Romans 1:23
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dean Paul Larsh » Sun May 05, 2013 8:04 am

These are certainly signs of the times, captured oh-so-well by the caption of 'woe those who call evil good and good evil'. When a nation opens the door to acceptance of sin without recognizing the ramifications it spells out the doom of that nation within a generation. As the highest levels who display obvious 'spiritual wickedness in high places', it means that they will wear down the saints while brainwashing the rest of the comatose lemmings into the herd to go over the cliff.
Here, in Texas, it has been ramping up as well. For, in recent weeks a weathercaster came out on live news time on a Dallas station to announce his upcoming 'marriage' to his 'same-sex partner'. What was the response by the rest of the news crew? Nothing less than glad-handing congratulations and lauding the man for his 'bravery'. This means that the same wicked spiritism that has Canada by the throat (and is now squeezing hard, I might add) is beginning to be shown here. And, there are not a few who know what's coming and, after a time, will not put up with it and will do what they have to do preserve this state and all it's built on.
Perhaps Canada could learn a lesson from us, here?
Pray for Bill, all you who read this and, if you can, contribute to a man who is on the front-line in trying to defend the innocent and cry out for justice.
God Bless you, Bill, we're all praying for you.
sincerely, Dean
Dean Paul Larsh

Postby Doc Notgay » Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 am

I was hoping that American's would have learned all the homosexual tricks that our homosexual activists used to create gender-confused 'marriage' in Canada. I've been watching the US news and the fem/gay activists use the same words they used here to reach their goal.
I'm surprised someone hasn't pointed this out.
Once the government legalizes ss 'marriage' it opens the door for all the homo. indoctrination in schools and ever other institution and there's nothing you can do about it. The sad thing is that the promoters say that ss 'marriage' won't change anything. A real lie that Canada learned the hard way. sad1
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun May 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Dean Paul Larsh
Here, in Texas, it has been ramping up as well.

I thought you were in Romania? Did you move to the USA recently?

Doc Notgay wrote:I was hoping that American's would have learned all the homosexual tricks that our homosexual activists used to create gender-confused 'marriage' in Canada. I've been watching the US news and the fem/gay activists use the same words they used here to reach their goal.
I'm surprised someone hasn't pointed this out.
Once the government legalizes ss 'marriage' it opens the door for all the homo. indoctrination in schools and ever other institution and there's nothing you can do about it. The sad thing is that the promoters say that ss 'marriage' won't change anything. A real lie that Canada learned the hard way. sad1

Actually Doc, it's not homosexual pseudo marriage that opened the door to all this corruption. It was Trudeau taking sodomy out of the Criminal Code of Canada in 1968 that started us onto the road to where we are today.....
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sun May 05, 2013 8:30 pm

I noticed that CTV did a story on the bridal shop today and they were all ga ga about 'her' lack of choice. All the comments were from the sickos outside the store. No wonder city people have such a narrow viewpoint.
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun May 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Doc Notgay wrote:I noticed that CTV did a story on the bridal shop today and they were all ga ga about 'her' lack of choice. All the comments were from the sickos outside the store. No wonder city people have such a narrow viewpoint.

So far I have seen multiple news stories on this transgender and his so-called human rights complaint. Not one news story is balanced. Like a pack of wolves they all seem to be intent on harming this store and pandering to the falsehood that Rohit is a woman.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Canadian News