Obama Pardons Bradley Manning

News and commentary originating in and affecting the USA

Obama Pardons Bradley Manning

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Barack Obama, America's homosexual Commander in Chief, pardoned Bradley Manning (renamed himself Chelsea) for his treason conviction four days before leaving office.

Bradley committed his crime because he had a hissy fit over the "Don't Ask/Don't Tell" policy that he voluntarily signed up for when he joined the US military. Poor Bradley was bitter at the US military and didn't like his comrades much. Unfortunately, Bradley was not bright enough to realize that Obama was going to repeal the "Don't Ask/ Don't tell Law" within a year. Bradley ruined his career and put lives at risk over a grievance that was nearly obsolete.

Bradley deserves some pity for having a terrible life. He was abused as a kid by a violent, alcoholic father. His mother and father divorced and his mother tried to commit suicide. Bradley's sad story is a common one for homosexuals.

Obama's pardon of Manning reaks of LGBT activism. The pardon certainly doesn't serve the interests of the American people. Bradley's leak was massive and careless. The leak appears to have cost the lives of some Afghans who collaborated with the Americans. The Taliban announced after the leak they were going to execute some of the collaborators named in the leak. Some of Bradley's material was found in Bin Laden's compound when the American special forces killed him.

Bradley's sentence was mid range to light. The most serious charges Manning faced could have resulted in a death penalty. The prosecuters were seeking 60 years. Bradly was sentenced 35 years and dishonorable discharge. Bradley could have been out on parole in as little as ten years (Bardley had seven more years to go when Obama pardoned him) with good behaviour. Bradley expressed remorse for his crime during his sentencing phase, but hasn't shown much remorse since then. Since his incarceration It seems Bradley's time in prison has mostly been used to write left wing groups to push for him to get out of jail, complain about his prison conditions, advocate for his gender identity issues and attempt to force the US government to pay for his sex change operation.

Bradley really is a poster child of all that is wrong with allowing open homosexuals and transgenders access to classified information in the military.

Oh well Obama pardoned him.....

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"Why did I publicly announce I am Chelsea Manning, I am female the day after the sentence? Well for one that is who I am."
Bradley Manning in his own words

"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ."
Collosions 2:8
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to American News