Media lying to us about origins of Munich shooter?

News and commentary occurring outside of Canada and the United States

Media lying to us about origins of Munich shooter?

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:37 pm

The Munich shooter's Facebook account does not look like a secular Iranian's account. The shooter's account looks like
one that belongs to a pro-Turkish Sunni Muslim.

In my little world I have seen evidence of a national media and government cover up of the harm being caused to Canadians by the mass importationof Sunni Muslims from the Middle East and Somalia to Canada. I know of a man through a family friend of mine who was kidnapped in quiet Fort Saskatchewan by four armed Somalies and held for ransom. The man's family had to pay the ransom to get him back and the RCMP seems more intent on keeping a lid on the crime to not give a bad name to Somalies, rather than let the public know what is happening and bring the criminals to justice.

Then we have steady reports of white Canadian kids being assaulted and sexually assaulted by Middle Eastern migrants in New Brunswick, Quebec and Nova Scotia. The steady reports are not from Canada's mainstream media, which is certainly aware of this tragedy unfolding, rather it is from the Rebel Media which sent reporters to the area to get the on the ground facts that the government and media wishes to hide.

The same is happening in Europe. The European media and governments have preferred to intimidate and silence those reporting on the harm being done by Europe's mass immigration invasion, rather than tell the truth on it. So, it will not surprise me if they did lie about the Munich massacre. I would have been deceived and not known this was carried out by a Syrian Jihaidst with Turkish sympathies, but Walid Shoebat is a Christian convert from the Middle East and his first language is Arabbic. So with that in mind you can read is analysis here and make up your own mind.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

The Munich Massacre Is A Complete Coverup. The Munich Shooter’s Facebook Including His Family Background Shows He Is NOT Iranian
But A Syrian Islamist Pro Turkey

by Walid Shoebat on July 23, 2016
http://shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munic ... Shoebat%29

They initially introduced his name as a western name “David S”. Then his name changed to Ali David Sonboly (which sounds western) when his real name is Ali Daud Sonboly/Sunbuli which is an Arabic name (better pronounced Sunbuli) and has an exclusively Arabic meaning: ‘from the wheat kernel’.

Sonboly is no Iranian. He is Syrian. His Facebook page showed that he is pro Turkey’s Islamists. That, plus he had a record with the Interpol and was being watched. He is also not a teenager as they show us, but an adult as videos showed. What the reader should conclude after reading is this: why is the eye witnesses account (which is substantiated by material evidence) contradicts media reports (which provide zero evidence that we can verify, just government claim). Let me shred the media’s narrative piece by piece.

First of all. There is only one way to spell Sonboly in the Arabic: سنبلي. In the English it can be spelled multiple ways like Sunbulli, Sonboly because Arabic vowels need to be added using English letters. This is why we find Muhammad spelled as Mohemmed or Mehemet or Mohammad …

But in Arabic, it is always the same spelling: سنبلي

Unless one knows Arabic, they do not know where to look. Examining clan Sonboly and even Sonboly’s own Facebook (archived here) we find no persian flags hovering anywhere. What we find are Turkish or Syrian flags or the combination of the two, just like the shooter’s Facebook shows. These are Syrian Islamists who are pro Turkey’s Erdogan. We also find Arabic and not a lick of Persian as their main language. This is unlikely a ‘Sonboly’ of the Persian variety.

Ali Daud (not David) Sonboly, did not simply have a fetish for the red colored flag or the crescent moon. His clan is of Turkish origin living in Syria. Go ahead, peruse each of their Facebook pages yourself and see.

The case for this clan’s love of Turkey’s Erdogan is ironclad. Plus he lived in the Turkish neighborhood and his Facebook shows he was in Germany’s hauptschule college since 2011. He did not arrive there just two years ago. Someone up there in Germany’s government is fibbing advertising him as an Iranian which would make him a Shiite Muslim. This is done in order to avoid repercussion. Imagine Germans finding out that Turks and Syrian refugees who are entering Germany by the droves are the real culprit? For Germany, it was time to sweep it all under a Persian rug.

To read more and see the photographic evidence that the Munich shooter is a Syrian Sunni Muslim and that our media is lying to us go here: http://shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munic ... Shoebat%29
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to International News