Ariana Grande rejects Christianity, reaps death

News and commentary occurring outside of Canada and the United States

Ariana Grande rejects Christianity, reaps death

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon May 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Ariana Grande waving homosexual pride flag at one of her concerts and calling it her religion

"Most of my favorite people in my life are gay. It’s something I’m super passionate about, because whenever I would see my friends get bullied, or my brother get hurt for his sexuality, I would become a raging lunatic. I would literally become a raging lunatic because I just can’t take it."
Ariana Grande speaking to Queerty on homosexual rights

"Well this is utterly terrifying," ...... "I am in tears."
Ariana Grande on Twitter

No Ariana did not tweet the above after an Islamic suicide bomber murdered 22 of her fans and wounded fifty nine others at one her Manchester UK concert. Ariana tweeted the above after Donald Trump won the US election.

In a sense (as tragic as it is) pop stars like Ariana hate Christian values such as the sanctity of human life and sanctity of the family so much they would rather choose death, rather than the Truth that leads to life. Ariana prefers homosexuality and Islam over Jesus Christ and His will for her life, so God in His permissive will is giving Ariana what she wants and now she is living with the tragic consequences of her political and moral convictions.

"Whoever finds me finds life
and obtains favor from the Lord,
but he who fails to find me injures himself;
all who hate me love death.

Proverbs 8:35, 36
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to International News