Homosexuality is not "just another sin" it is an abomination

News and discussion on issues such as abortion, homosexuality, euthanasia, marriage, divorce, animal rights, etc.

Homosexuality is not "just another sin" it is an abomination

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:42 pm

From a Pastor who I respect an awful lot. Dr. Scott Lively who I grudgingly have to acknowlege beats me. I only ever attained the title "Canada's Premier Homophobe" from the now defunct homosexual activist publication "Preceptions." Dr. Scott Lively got the much coveted designation "Public Enemy Number 1" from no less than the world's largest homosexual activist organization "Human Rights Campaign." That just isn't fair after I tried so hard to get it...... tantrum1

Ayways, this latest offering from Abiding Truth Ministries looks like an excellent resource for Christians and Pastors and it is my privilege to be able to promote on Dr. Lively's behalf.

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud."
Genesis 9:12-14
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Moral Issues