Whatcott perspective on Oregon Shooter

2nd amendment, gun registry and confiscation schemes, right to own property, right to self defence, etc....

What should America restrict access to?

Guns
No votes
No Fault Divorce
100%
Both
No votes
Neither
No votes
Unsure
No votes

Total votes : 2

Whatcott perspective on Oregon Shooter

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:41 am

Mercer's profile on MySpace

Here are a few facts you won't hear in the lamestream media as they use this latest tragedy in Oregon to push gun control. The United States had a higher percentage of gun owning citizens in the 1950's than they do now. It is a fact most folks in large, liberal, urban cities like New York, San Francisco, Boston and Chicago owned guns back in the 1950's and most people in these large cities don't own guns today. However, large scale indiscriminate shootings were completely unheard of in the USA prior to the 1960s. Interestingly only a couple indiscriminate mass shootings occurred in the USA during the 1960s and 1970s. The mass shootings picked up pace a little in the 1980s and 1990s and then took off after 2000 with half of all recorded mass shootings in the entire history of the United States occurring after 2005.

Guns were easier to obtain in the USA from 1776-1996, the year Bill Clinton's assault weapon ban took effect. Background checks came into being I think sometime in the 1980s. Lots of people dying at the hands of a complete stranger started becoming more common just as the nation started rejecting God in earnest and went into moral degeneration. Its also worth noting almost all of the mass killers, including the latest one Chris Harper Mercer seem to come from broken single parent homes.

Many of the mass shooters seem to express left wing and anti-Christian sentiments in their social media posts. I find it interesting this aspect of the mass murderer's profiles is often overlooked by the lame stream media who seem intent on connecting these disturbed individuals to the legitimate pro-gun community. Canada's mass shooter at Dawson College, Kimveer Gill blogged on his social media account about hating "homophobes," "capitalists," "Bible Thumpers," and "jocks" before he began his rampage. The Columbine killers were self described Goths who murdered Cassie Bernall after specifically questioning her about her Christian faith. Now we got Mercer expressing sympathies for the Marxist IRA, a dating profile which described him as conservative, but also identified him as interested in zombies, punk rock, and alternative spirituality (not typical conservative tastes). Mercer's dating profile listed two groups that he belonged to as "Doesn't like organized religion" and "Magick (sic) and occult." Mercer asked his victims their religion and then shot them in the head if they self identified as Christian.

It seems the Los Angeles Times is trying to portray Marcer as someone who "supported white-supremacist causes." However, Mercer is part black and all of his victims are white.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... story.html

Obama used the shooting as an opportunity to push for more gun control. After the shooting Obama pontificated, “As I said just a few months ago, and I said a few months before that, and I said each time we see one of these mass shootings, our thoughts and prayers are not enough.” Well actually Obama is right. So long as he and mainstream America refuses to repent of their gross sins of sexual degeneracy, homosexuality, easy divorce, abortion, inflicting "regime changes" on countries that pick no fight with them, and outright apostasy and rebellion against God, then indeed Obama is right; neither his nor his nation's "thoughts and prayers" are enough, in fact they are completely irrelevant.

"When you spread out your hands, I will hide my eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of blood."
Isaiah 1:15

It looks to me like we need less gun control, more repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, and more restrictions on easy divorce and the propagation of left wing ideology if we are going to get serous about combating mass gun violence.

Sincerely,
Bill Whatcott

"If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott perspective on Oregon Shooter

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:39 pm

What we need is less government and more God.

The media love these disasters to sell more of their left-wing lies and propaganda. :liar:
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Return to Gun and Property Rights