Whatcott activist and prayer needs update

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott activist and prayer needs update

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Anti-Christian activist and University of Calgary prof Darren Lund and University of Calgary President Elizabeth Cannon
covering bums being publicly displayed at one of their favourite "gay pride" events

Dear Friends,

My guerrilla fighter and I are heading to Calgary to launch a 500 flyer truth assault against the ultra perverse and highly intolerant University of Calgary. Please remember this endeavour in your prayers today and visit this link later on to see how our truth assault progresses. Please remember to also pray for university students and faculty who are the recipients of our much needed literature. With Jesus Christ, even the likes of Darren Lund can be redeemed. Pray that the grace of God shines through and softens the hearts of the Marxist, sexually addicted, academia and that my guerrilla fighter and I are privileged to share the Gospel with someone on campus today.

viewtopic.php?t=8696

Check out University of Calgary's "Queers on Campus" club

http://people.ucalgary.ca/~qcampus/

Yup, my flyers are appropriate and necessary for this place.

I will also ask for prayers for my employment situation. While preaching the Gospel and putting out hard hitting and controversially truthful flyers is fun, having the Edmonton Police put those entries on your security clearance and then making it next to impossible to get jobs in your field is not fun and is a problem that really doesn't go away.

http://freenorthamerica.ca/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7564

Pray that in April when my lawyer friend Daniel Mol gets into court with this issue that the judge is one who believes in private citizens having the right to publicly express non-conformist views (sadly, celebrating homosexuality, killing one's unborn child, and pandering to transgenderism are the establishment views nowadays).

I have the additional headache of being involved in a freak accident while driving up north of High Prarie with a tractor trailer last month. The road was narrow and the snowfall was heavy. I was going north bound and I had the misfortune of having contact with an oncoming southbound truck which had wide load mirrors I believe. Amazingly our mirrors touched each other and when semi tractor mirrors do that its quite a big bang. I lost my mirror and was a little shook up, but beyond that there was no other damage to be concerned about. Even though it was the snowy far north, the highway was quite busy and the south bound truck kept going and I had no where to pull off, so I kept going too, until I could find a place to pull over, which turned out to be a restaurant 10 kilometres up the road.

I got out of the truck and looked at my missing mirror. It was an annoyance and would probably cost $100.00 or so to fix. Not much I could do about it. The other driver was long gone and a damaged mirror didn't seem like anything to scream over. Well 20 minutes later, what I thought was a minor matter turned out a little more serious. Two RCMP cruisers pulled into the diner parking lot and informed me the other driver's mirror hit his driver side window and shattered it. Glass from his window then hit his eye. The fellow drove on to the High Prarie hospital and called the police. Fortunately, the fellow's eye injury was not too serious and I think he was released from hospital later that night. Of course him being the one to call police, he made the accident sound as good for him and as bad for me as possible. The fellow alleged (falsely) I was over the yellow line and in his lane. Quite frankly such an allegation would even have been impossible to know, as it was heavy snow and no one could even see the yellow line that night. Plenty of south bound trucks went by me with no contact, only his wide load mirror and my mirror had the problem.

Anyways, the cop told me because the other fellow phoned them and I didn't, it looked worse for me and I am the one charged. I told them I couldn't see why I would report the contact, as it only looked like a $100 mirror and cops never respond to calls like that. Of course, I had no way of knowing about the other driver's eye injury, as he never pulled over and I had no way of knowing his mirror shattered his window. This issue will be in court on Monday in High Prarie and it is certainly a pain to deal with. Having a messed up security clearance and a messed up driving record absolutely sucks as far as employment goes.

Anyways, pray for God to be merciful and for me to remain resilient. I only need one job that I can be happy with. Currently, I am doing a part time cleaning gig for a Christian fellow and a part time building security, but the earnings are marginal and I need a little better to appeal for my wife's visa denial and to be of use to my children.

In Christ's service
Bill Whatcott

"Therefore, among God’s churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring. All this is evidence that God’s judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels."
1 Thessalonians 1:4-7
:cross:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott activist and prayer needs update

Postby Ebedmelech » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:47 pm

57.gif
57.gif (1.43 KiB) Viewed 8900 times
Certainly will pray for you considering you are up against the Gaystapo.
There is no political will of any people organized and constituting human government in this world to fear God and keep his commandments. God has rendered this last, doomed generation to despise his good laws and his good land. The false prophets who completely dominate are primarily responsible for the condition described in Deuteronomy 32: “32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter: 33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.”
The U of C campus like all other establishments of the "intellectual Marxist educated elites" portray those with legitimate fears and concerns as less than intelligent haters and homophobic for telling the truth. One doesn't need a PhD to know illness and death doesn't discriminate between IQ's. So called educated intellectual Marxist elites,gay activists and enablers who silence the truth are evil pure and simple.At one time I thought Scott Lively's " The Pink Swastika Homosexuality in the Nazi Party" was extreme however as time goes by I'm thinking the book is definitely worth revisiting .

Deuteronomy 32: “1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 3 Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.”

2 Sam 23:6 But the sons of Belial shall be all of them as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands:
7 But the man that shall touch them must be fenced with iron and the staff of a spear; and they shall be utterly burned with fire in the same place.

Psa. 21:11 “For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.”
Psa 81:15 The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.

Isa. 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Ezek. 16:2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,

Hos 9: 9 They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.

2 Tim. 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2 Cor 1:6 And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.
7 And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong

The Lord avenges his people. Hebrews 10: “30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall avenge his people. 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” De 32:35 “To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.” Psalm 37: “12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.” Ps 59:8 “But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.”
Ebedmelech
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 pm

The truth assault at the University of Calgary is now underway...... army1
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Years ago I was driving my family to Jasper and a bullet took out my right side mirror. It was on a straight stretch of road with no oncoming traffic yet there was a bullet hole through the mirror. I was just grateful that was all that was damaged. I never reported it either.
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 am

Doc Notgay wrote:Years ago I was driving my family to Jasper and a bullet took out my right side mirror. It was on a straight stretch of road with no oncoming traffic yet there was a bullet hole through the mirror. I was just grateful that was all that was damaged. I never reported it either.

A bullet I might have reported. No one should be firing a gun in the direction of a vehicle. I am sure the other trucker would have never reported the mirror contact either, if it wasn't for the fact he suffered an eye injury. Probably the guy has to do it in order to collect insurance or Workman's compensation. Of course the odds of a clipped mirror going into your driver side window and injuring your eye is extremely slim. I guess I was just unfortunate enough that the freak accident happened on my run. Anyways God is still in control and we just have to trust that even this unfortunate incident is going to work out according to His purpose.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:33 am

I thought Scott Lively's " The Pink Swastika Homosexuality in the Nazi Party" was extreme however as time goes by I'm thinking the book is definitely worth revisiting .

I read Mr. Lively's book in the 1990s. The research that went into that book was extremely credible. Its just the findings (the Nazi party was riddled with homosexuals) are so politically incorrect, no secular university would ever give the book's findings the acknowledgement it deserves.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 am

Homosexual activists like to give the public the impression that they are martyrs in the Holocaust so this book exposes that lie. They are trying to do the same thing with the Catholic Church. Most of the deviant priests were homosexual and the facts, as in the Pink Swastika, expose them to rightful criticism.
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Dear Friends,
The 500 flyer truth assault on the University of Calgary Campus and surrounding homes was a success!
:amen:

Bill Whatcott hands out flyers to a group of students sitting in the Student Association Cafeteria. When the girl receiving a flyer in this photo looked at the murdered baby and two academics covering bums, she went "oooohhhhh." To see the flyer this girl is looking at go here: viewtopic.php?t=8696

Campus Security no doubt received lots of calls about our truth bombardment. Two hours into the truth assault we came across this campus security officer. Campus security seems to have received orders to ignore us and just lock campus doors. Campus security has arrested me twice at the University of Calgary and once at the University of Regina. The University, Marxist, pro-abort, homofascist, administrations, have so far lost 3 out of 3 court battles in their attempt to censor my views on the publicly funded campuses. I tried to get into this building where the guard is locking the door to put flyers on the bulletin boards, however the campus security officer locked the door on me just as I ran up the stairs and tried to get into the entrance.

Having the door locked on me was sort of rude and annoying, but it accomplished little in keeping the truth about academic bias and their promotion of abortion and homosexuality from reaching the greater campus population. When the guard walked away I just taped one of my flyers to the door.

My guerrilla fighter and I made it into the Engineering Department and we got out at least 100 flyers on five different floors in the Engineering building. After we leafleted the Engineering Department we went outside and got this student as he was exiting a locked door. As you can see, the student is reading the flyer intently. Face is blocked out as per student's request.

"There were others who were tortured, refusing to be released so that they might gain an even better resurrection. Some faced jeers and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment. They were put to death by stoning; they were sawed in two; they were killed by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins, destitute, persecuted and mistreated— the world was not worthy of them. They wandered in deserts and mountains, living in caves and in holes in the ground. These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect."
Hebrews 11:36-40
:cross:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism