Whatcott compiles evidence on Obama's moderate Syrian rebels

News and commentary occurring outside of Canada and the United States

Whatcott compiles evidence on Obama's moderate Syrian rebels

Postby Bill Whatcott » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Listen to Obama call the Turkmen Rebels "moderates" who are to make up a "future inclusive Syrian government."
Does Obama even believe this???!!!!
:icon_eek:

American and Turkish backed "moderates" murdering unarmed Russian pilots while they are suspended on their parachutes, violating the Geneva convention and committing a war crime, videotaping their act and praising Allah as they do it.

Obama and Turkish backed "Moderates" praising Allah over the body of a murdered Russian pilot after it hit the ground

I was listening to Obama call the Turkmen rebels that murdered one of the Russian pilots who parachuted from the SU-24 that was shot down by Turkey "moderates" and therefore "supported by the United States." Indeed these "moderates" are supported by the USA as they used an American supplied TOW missile to destroy a Russian helicopter that was sent to rescue the pilots from the downed SU-24. In the above videos we see America's "moderate" allies who according to Obama are going to "build a future inclusive Syrian government" when they are in action. The rebels chose to disregard the long established rules of war (not to mention human decency), and murder rather than capture a downed Russian pilot who would have surrendered to them and who posed no threat. Turkman commander Alpaslan Celik bragged to US media that he and his men shot the pilots while they were suspended in the air by their parachutes. My American friends should make their congressmen aware of this crime and the fact their government is complicit in it, as the Obama administraion is using American tax dollars to supply these Islamic fanatics with the weapons to carry out these murders.

Turkey is an even bigger accomplice to this crime as they not only give sanctuary and material support to the Turkmen, the Turks also buy ISIL oil and provide terrorist training camps on their territory. The Turks clearly shoting down the Russian jet over Syrian territory and they are lying about it being aver their territory to help their favoured Islamist rebels. Turkish President Erdogen has been repeatedly implicated in using violence and intimidation against his own Turkish population when they peacefully protesting his Islamist policies. Turkey under it current President is not fit to be part of NATO.

“I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,
and I find knowledge and discretion.
The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil.
Pride and arrogance and the way of evil
and perverted speech I hate.
I have counsel and sound wisdom;
I have insight; I have strength.
By me kings reign,
and rulers decree what is just;
by me princes rule,
and nobles, all who govern justly."

Proverbs 8:12-16